Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:03 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret made it to Xero and Jaecen finally but noticed an explosion and Denver attacking Ridley and Lana he sighed at the sight but turned to Jaecen."Sorry Jaecen I got caught up with the Nobody.Denver held out his hand and his keyblade returned to him screaming as it reached him. "Ahhhh!! Master Denver please! They are your friends!" But the blades words fell on deaf ears as he held up his keyblade and made giant meteors fall from the sky crashing down around them the heartless symbol on his vest had an erie glow on it.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen looked to Garret and without making sure he could, he cast an anti-gravity spell on him. "Boy, get your friend safely to the house. Use extreme force if you have to. You should get the hang of that spell in a second. It'll allow you to fly."
Once he finished, he returned his attention to Tsuyoi. Nothing can tame a monster better than another monster... That's why... That's why I'll do my best to protect you, Tsuyoi... For the sake of both of us....
Without hesitation, he charged Tsuyoi head on and drove his shoulder into her stomach.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:24 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret nodded to Jaecen and dashed into the sky with this spell and his speed he would make perfect timing. He opened a portal and picked up Odayaka and motioned for Ridley and Lana towards him."You two take the girl and go though the portal I'll follow and subdue Denver it will lead you to the Light mansion go now!"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:25 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Odayaka began to crawl towards Denver, "I need...to reach him...somehow..." her ears pointed towards Denver, her ears twitch. "Denver...please...!" Denver would hear Odayaka's voice in his head. However, while doing this, a giant meteor was heading towards her direction. Thankfully, Garret had reached her in time before the meteor landed on her.
Red shook her head at Garret's command, "I can't, I need to stay near Tsuyoi otherwise...w-well, let's just say that I'll suffer slowly and painfully." She didn't want to tell Garret something as stupid as Jaecen putting a spell on her that forces her to stay near Tsuyoi or Jaecen.
"No! L-Let me reach him...I-I need to..." but before she could finish talking, she fell unconscious.
When Jaecen charged at her, she was about to swing her keyblade down on him, but he had bashed his shoulder into her before she could. She growled a little before her right hand had seemed to change form. Her hand began to turn into that of a dragon's claw. She clawed Jaecen's back when he had bashed his shoulder into her.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:37 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image

Garret cursed under his breath as he held Odayaka in his arms this was not good."Hold on little one.... I'll save him if I can... Ridley right? If you need to be near her then stay hidden You Dullahan get this little girl to safety I will deal with the Pyro."Garret pulled Ridley out of the way as a Meoteor was coming her way. He really was losing patients with this guy.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:45 pm
Jaecen Light

The claw pierced his skin but couldn't get any further. It was an effect of Sinner's Throne. He didn't have a complete explanation for it except that he couldn't be killed by blood loss. Needles to say, he would lose blood. This would cause him to grow tired but not as quickly as a normal person. Jaecen grinned as he activated another spell. This time, it had something to do with his entire body. He pulled her dragon claw further into him and raised the magnitude of the gravity around him and her. It began to liquefy the ground beneath them and suck them under.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:07 pm
[OOC: ]

Lana Firanne(HEAD [ON]/OFF)

Lana looked at Garret when he called them over, and got up, looking at Denver. "...I couldn't..." she shook her head, now wasn't the time to fell bad about herself. She regrouped with Garret, Red, and Odayaka, noticing that Odayaka was wounded. She took Odayaka from Garret and nodded, "All right, I'll return to the manor with Odayaka." with that said, the dashed away from the battle, making her way swiftly through the town. She looked down at Odayaka, then back forward, "...don't worry...I couldn't help him either..." She could see the manor in sight, and continued with haste.[exits]

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:22 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

User Image
(OOC:Looks like Jaecen isn't the only one with a fight XD.)
Garret sighed at them before glaring at Denver as he readied his keyblade he dashed towards Denver and clashed keyblades with him sending Denver back with full force knocking him into an old shed."I don't want to hurt you... But I can't have you put others in harms way either...."Denver flinched as he made contact with the shed as it to burst into flames Denver charged at Garret shooting fire balls at him which he managed to evade. He managed to kick Garret pushing him back as he blocked it with his keyblade. Garret was in deep thought he had no choice but to use this Darkness shrouded him as chains surrounded Denver and binded him putting preasure on his body unable to move Garret made his way to Denver. And placed a hand on his forehead and did a small chant his hand surrounded in darkness and he used a forbidden spell his family used he drain him of his magical energy at a dangerous level making Denver's body become stiff like a corpse he left the magical chains on him and picked Denver up and carried him back to the Manor.
{Exits}
User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:06 am
[ooc: @Xavior - Haha, yup...though, the real fun hasn't started yet wink ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Red nodded at Garret's suggestion and began to go into hiding, "I would've done that without you telling me." she said as she found a decent spot to hide, which was the half destroyed bench that Tsuyoi's hat still rested on. She hid behind the bench, but peeked over it to watch Tsuyoi and Jaecen.
As her right dragon claws were being absorbed into Jaecen's body, Tsuyoi tried pulling it out, but as she tried doing so, it seemed that Jaecen had increased the gravity's magnitude around them. However, she seemed unaffected by it as she kept trying to pull her hand out. She noticed, however, that they were starting to sink into the ground. She then stabbed her keyblade into the ground which caused an implosion, launching the two out of the ground and into the air. Tsuyoi was able to recuperate from the implosion, landing on her feet when falling to the ground. She looked at Jaecen, gritting her teeth...it seemed they were sharper than they normally were. Just from that, Tsuyoi knew how strong Jaecen was. So, she dropped her keyblade, in which it disappeared upon hitting the ground...however, a black and red shield had formed around her, that resembled that of an egg. Then, something began to change about Tsuyoi, physically. Her other hand and feet began to change into that of a dragon too. As she slowly transformed, the egg-like shield had hardened, hiding the inside of it. Trying to break the shield would be close to impossible if Jaecen tried to do so.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:40 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen watched on. There wasn't much he could think of doing. He pushed away the hair from over his ears to reveal they were changed into small points. There was a small earring in his ear that he pulled out. Jaecen crushed it in his palm and it removed any feeling of exhaustion. How to fight a dragon, he thought.
He desummoned his keyblade and hit the button on his black onyx belt. The armour came out, covering him. His hands were at the ready as a knife appeared in them.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:14 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Before Jaecen could give any orders he saw his love becoming more and more enraged. Xero knew that Jace had his target in mind and that was when the lightning struck Denver sending a shock wave casting all aside. There was a second blast as the flames within Denver woken into a rage creating a Tempest. Last thing Xero saw was the giant heartless and the two enemies fade into darkness. "Damn!" It was all for the best since the PureBlood Heartless and Nobodies began attacking randomly making them easier to take out as well as the storm over head began to fade meaning no more random lightning strikes. Jaecen final gave his orders to Garret and then ran after Tsuyoi. Xero did not know what to do. He was the leader of his group and this test mission was not only more than they could handle, but also a disaster as he realized he really just split up his group to help the other members and then ran off to challenge what was most likely the most dangerous thing there. His thoughts where all over the place while he finished of the hoard of both Heartless and Nobodies. Everyone else managed to get to safety. The only ones left where the love birds battling and Ridley hiding behind a bench. Xero walked up behind her without being noticed and crouched low to the ground. "Good idea." Ridley was started for a moment as she was already wore down and a little jumpy when Xero spoke. "Easy now. I was just saying it is a good idea to stay out of this 'Lover's Coral', but I would like to see it to the end.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Protective
Party:
Croexn

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( Heads up just knock Denver out and when he wakes up it will be like a hang over. Lol yeah it is that simple to reverse the spell ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:47 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Red sighed at Xero when he had startled her, but turned her attention back to the fight. She laughed a little, "You know, I heard from a friend that Tsuyoi was like a ticking time bomb, just ready to explode at any minute and destroy everything." she stared at the egg-like shield that held Tsuyoi. "Well...looks like we'll see if the bomb can be defused." she said, looking back at Jaecen. "I mean, with how Jaecen is now...it's a higher possibility."
The egg-shield had began to glow red a little...it looked like Tsuyoi was about ready to break out of it. Suddenly, the egg-shield had a fiery explosion, which had shook the ground a little. Once the smoke from the explosion cleared up, Tsuyoi's new form was finally revealed. Her tail had swung around a little before a giant sword had suddenly appeared behind her. It floated around in mid-air before her tail wrapped itself around the grip of the sword. Tsuyoi slowly faced Jaecen, and opened her eyes before grinning.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:23 am
Jaecen Light

He tilted his head a bit and grumbled to himself. "Aw, man... Just when you think things can't get worse." Jaecen shook it off and spun the knife in his palm. "Well, here goes nothing..."
Jaecen turned off the gravity in the area that he and Tsuyoi were fighting. It was hard to move without a method of propulsion.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:00 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

As gravity seemed to change again, but with it being turned off this time, Tsuyoi let herself float into the air a bit before she suddenly swung her sword with her tail in Jaecen's direction. Each time she swung her sword, a slash of fire was left behind. Once there was a wall of flame slashes, she pointed her sword at Jaecen. The slashes then suddenly flew towards Jaecen at a fast speed.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:37 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen flew to the side to avoid the attack. He blinked before charging her again. It was all he could think of.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games