Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sic Skeptic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:39 pm
Heey Guuys blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:50 pm
Sic Skeptic
Heey Guuys blaugh

:D
Hey~
How's it going?  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Sic Skeptic

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:55 pm
Vigilia
Hey~
How's it going?

Chillin Chillin now. mission transferring everything from PHL though XD ill be back up soon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:26 pm
Sic Skeptic
Vigilia
Hey~
How's it going?

Chillin Chillin now. mission transferring everything from PHL though XD ill be back up soon.

coolio~
o wo
Good to have you back.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:36 am
Albino - Cedric
Razsminion
Albino - Cedric

Hey, I noticed that you're pretty new to this guild too, did you wanna team up with Dumuzi and have them as a travelling buddy? o u o

Sure~. I don't mind, and I'm sure Theo won't either.

Awesome. >w> I'm still trying to catch one more fairy in the area that I'm in, but as soon as I do we can have the characters gravitate towards each other. razz Though, if you have something in mind, or think this idea is too loose of a concept, feel free to contact me through here or via PM and we can put our heads together. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:55 am
Razsminion
Awesome. >w> I'm still trying to catch one more fairy in the area that I'm in, but as soon as I do we can have the characters gravitate towards each other. razz Though, if you have something in mind, or think this idea is too loose of a concept, feel free to contact me through here or via PM and we can put our heads together. ^.^

Well, Theo's going to spend quite a bit of time in each location because he's intent on catching every non-legendary Pokémon. sweatdrop So....Yeah.  

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:30 am
Albino - Cedric
Razsminion

Well, Theo's going to spend quite a bit of time in each location because he's intent on catching every non-legendary Pokémon. sweatdrop So....Yeah.

No worries. ^.^ When I finish on my end I'll send 'em in your direction. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:44 am
Razsminion

Alrighty then! Good luck to you. Hope you catch that elusive Fairy.  

Albino - Cedric

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:46 am
Albino - Cedric
Razsminion

Alrighty then! Good luck to you. Hope you catch that elusive Fairy.

Thank you! >=3 And just think, soon Dumuzi will have a prince of their own. XD razz  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:10 am
Razsminion
Thank you! >=3 And just think, soon Dumuzi will have a prince of their own. XD razz

Hidden prince. Very few people should know who Theo is. But, yes. A prince of his/her own. At least for awhile.  

Albino - Cedric

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:53 pm
Hey, figured I'd try this again, but in here instead of the OOC. I'm still looking for people to RP with and I'm trying to post more with both my characters lately. Alex has been around since the other guild and is in Goldenrod, so really, I can pretty much go anywhere with him if I want. My newer character, Yuki is in Sinnoh, heading from Jubilife to Oreburgh. Haven't really plotted much into the future for either of them. Alex is pretty much only focused on the being a Trainer aspect. Yuki is a trainer mainly, but is open to trying new things at least once. I really hope at least one of them I can find an RP partner for, at least for a little. Kind of hard to only post by yourself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:06 pm
Albino - Cedric
Razsminion

Hidden prince. Very few people should know who Theo is. But, yes. A prince of his/her own. At least for awhile.

Don't worry, I wouldn't have Dumuzi know anything about that. razz I have a strict rule to myself that just because I know something, doesn't mean that my character knows it unless the other character tells them. =3
So don't worry Theo, you're secrets safe with me. XD  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:24 am
Crush Crush
Hey, figured I'd try this again, but in here instead of the OOC. I'm still looking for people to RP with and I'm trying to post more with both my characters lately. Alex has been around since the other guild and is in Goldenrod, so really, I can pretty much go anywhere with him if I want. My newer character, Yuki is in Sinnoh, heading from Jubilife to Oreburgh. Haven't really plotted much into the future for either of them. Alex is pretty much only focused on the being a Trainer aspect. Yuki is a trainer mainly, but is open to trying new things at least once. I really hope at least one of them I can find an RP partner for, at least for a little. Kind of hard to only post by yourself.
Well iv got an extended plot going with Wolk involving two of my characters but after a little while one will be branching back on her own to travel sinnoh for a while. She'll be up in Sunyshore city heading back towards the start of the region. If you like we could maybe met up half hay or something and see how the two get along ?  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:05 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Crush Crush
Well iv got an extended plot going with Wolk involving two of my characters but after a little while one will be branching back on her own to travel sinnoh for a while. She'll be up in Sunyshore city heading back towards the start of the region. If you like we could maybe met up half hay or something and see how the two get along ?

That sounds like it would work out well, I plan on Yuki training his pokemon and going through the gyms in order. Clearly it'll be a long while before this happens, but it does make me want to keep RPing with him until that point comes up. It'll be fun, so sure.  

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:41 am
So Simon is not even close to being ready for the next gym so if anyone wanted to rp with me I can send him your way.  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games