Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:28 pm
Android E1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I've been successful at all of my missions." she looked at him, smiled, thinking it was nice that he was trying to change the subject, "No I haven't, but I heard it was the best in the Land of Fire."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

"Well, you heard right. People did always say that you had to see it to believe it. I'm telling you from pure experience that you really should try it." Revan vouched.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:42 pm
Android E1

"If I am in that village ever again, which I highly doubt I will be, I will go eat some of their ramen." she stated. She scooted closer to the fire, the chill coming in from the entrance was making her cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Revan Okubo

"I promise you, you won't regret it." Revan assured her before turning to the cave entrance, the cold rushing in an an attempt to ruin all of the fun by blowing on her. Revan stood up and walked over to a nearby bolder and used his immense strength to drag the bolder towards the entrance. He wasn't going to completely close it off, but just to make the entrance smaller so that the heat could expand throughout the cave. After making the cave entrance smaller he came back over to sit down.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:32 pm
Android E1

Jade looked at him curiously, it was odd that he did that, the cold didn't seem to affect him. Was it because she was cold? She smiled, that was very thoughtful of him, "I don't know my way around that village, I'd get lost quickly. Would you like to show me sometime?" the moment she said it she wished she hadn't. It sounded like one thing but it wasn't the case. Oh man...., "I mean if you were there too. It would be nice." she just couldn't shut up! SHe was making it worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Revan Okubo

"Sure, the ramen is always better the second time around." Revan replied. Where was this really going? Some would wonder, some wouldn't. The fire in the cave maintained it's form s the cold raged outside, getting stronger without the cold trying to take it down. "Perhaps after you finish your mission? Revan asked. I like this girl already. This is a surprise. he thought to himself.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:21 pm
Android E1

Her cheeks were actually turning pink, "Perhaps if my village lets me." she avoided eye contact with him while counting down the minutes until the rabbit was cooked. She turned it to make sure it was cooking evenly, "So um, why were you up here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:37 pm

Revan Okubo

Revans cheeks changed color a little. "I just came to chill, no pun intended." he said. He did come to the place just to chill and relax. But given the current circumstances he was feeling unusually warm. Was it because of the fire? Or was it something else? The storm outside continued to rage without any intent on stopping.
Rynn01

EA R0N1N

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:47 pm
Android E1

Jade chuckled, "Why would someone just come up here in the cold and sit in the snow? Just to chill? I'm sorry but I find that amusing." She rubbed her hands together. She looked at him with a kind, friendly face  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Izanami Uchiha

Izanami smiled at the thought of the Senju's death. "Mizuki I really like the way you think." Izanami chuckled. "This should be a very good partnership. However I think we should remember that the leaf is not our only threat. That Zero person is insane and will probably try to murder us for some random reason."

Huntress_Aria

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Revan Okubo

"This place was beautiful before the snow, even before the snow storm." Revan started. "It's a safe haven away from the politics and all. If only you could have seen it when I first got here, only then you would understand." Revan finished with a slight smile a pleasure remembering the flowers blooming and the green pastures before the tyranny of the snow snow came about. But time will some become their ally, freeing them from it all, this storm won't last for ever. He still wondered what her mission was. Perhaps she was hunting someone? Or was she gathering information? He sure felt more comfortable with this girl than anyone else he encountered during his eventful visit to the leaf.
Rynn01

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:32 pm
Android E1

Jade checked on the rabbit, "Its done." she cut it up and gave two large pieces to him and two for her. She took a bite and it was simply wonderful. She could taste all the herbs she put on it and it blended together perfectly. She kept looking at him, even though she should stop  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Mizuki Senju

The Rogue Goddess

Mizuki smiled at Izanami's approval. "We don't even have to kill her. All we need is some of her flesh so that you will have the eyes that you deserve, and then we truly will be invincible. Justice will be served easily." Mizuki said. "That's true zero will prove to be a handful until you get the rinnegan. What about the lightning guy that vanished earlier? Or the puppet guy who flew away?" she thought out loud.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:27 pm

Izanami Uchiha

"Those two will most likely remain neutral until something happens that affects them." Izanami said. "As for your sister I have a plan to get her flesh for my eyes. I just need her to try and punch me in the face." Izanami pointed to her face. "We just need to get her alone with me."

Huntress_Aria

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:53 pm

Mizuki Senju

The Rogue Goddess

Mizuki said. "It'll be hard, she is the two tailed jinchuriki." She reminded her. Mitsuki wasn't one to be trifled with, even on a good day. "We attack the village again and then suck her away with your kamui. It should work." She said.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games