Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Sword Art Online {{Starting//ACCEPTING}} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:59 pm
◘Shinu Dorake◘
The Abyss Walker

User Image
"You are all so dull and boring, always talking about good and right, chaos and order. Screw that noise, life isn't black and white, there are little gray splotches everywhere..."

Shinu was hit by the shield and knocked off course, as he hit the ground he rolled to his feet and dashed back after the monster switching back to his Darkslayer axe +4. Shinu then jumped up and slammed his axe into the front of the scythe, pushing the blade further into the creatures neck. When Shinu dropped back to the floor he spun around and powerful placed the axe into the giant's knee cap. The monster then grabbed the scythe that was buried into his neck and ripped it out throwing it to the ground, forcing Oz to either go with the scythe, fall backwards after losing leverage, or jump off of the monster. He then also swung his blade at Shinu, who blocked it with the axe cutting the damage in half but throwing him into a wall again. With the choices Oz was left with, the monster's three scenarios were already generated. If Oz fell backwards, the giant would throw a kick behind him to try and knock him back into a wall. If Oz jumped up he would reach to grab Oz and slam him into the floor hard. Or if Oz followed the Scythe into the ground, he would lift his weapon up and attempt to impale Oz into the floor.

"You know what I see in those gray splotches? Fun and I love it. What you think is bizarre I think is awesome, if that makes me crazy then I don't wanna be sane, at least I'm not boring like you."

Mood: Angry
Thoughts:
Company: Oz
Appearance: In the picture plus a hood.
Weapon(s): Darkslayer axe
O.O.C:

T0ki3

Cubie-93

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:19 pm
Knight Ciaran

T0ki3

User Image

Oz looked at his surroundings and smiled as he grabbed the huge gash that was on the back of the creatures neck holding himself to the back of the creature he then quickly equipped a blind blast potion and smashed it on the side of the creatures head blinding him. he then leaped to his scythe re equipping his scythe and swinging and the ground to his left so he could pull himself out of the way of the blind monster's attack. he then spun around in a circle in a cutting motion moving between the creatures legs cutting at his Achilles heels .  

Cubie-93

Desirable Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:44 pm
◘Shinu Dorake◘
The Abyss Walker

User Image
"You are all so dull and boring, always talking about good and right, chaos and order. Screw that noise, life isn't black and white, there are little gray splotches everywhere..."

The monster growled in discomfort as the potion exploded on the side of it wound and Oz sliced its heels. His health bar dropped into its last one and fire surrounded its weapon. It roared an used an area of effect skill that exploded in flame all around it, anyone close by would take damage. The monster then spun its large blade above its head and slammed it into the ground, causing an area of effect stun it then used its area of effect attack again. Normal attacking would be hard given that it was blinded so it would have to rely on AOE's. Shinu was affected by the stun but he wasn't close enough to the AOE to take a large amount of damage. As the stun cleared and the second AOE went off, Shinu dashed in and dropping the blade in the foot of the monster. He then jumped up and switched to his rapier and jammed it into the eye of the monster and taking out a potion of poison. He threw the poison into the eye of the monster then dropped to the ground. He pulled out poison tipped throwing knives and threw them into the other eye of the monster, increasing the poison damage, doing a DOT to the creature from then on out.

"You know what I see in those gray splotches? Fun and I love it. What you think is bizarre I think is awesome, if that makes me crazy then I don't wanna be sane, at least I'm not boring like you."

Thoughts:
Weapon(s): Darkslayer axe
O.O.C:

T0ki3

Cubie-93

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:19 pm
Knight Ciaran

T0ki3

User Image

Oz smiled after being toasted by the first Aoe he even smiled when he was stunned however he quickly applied a cleanse potion to nullify the stun then moved out of the way of the third aoe. He witnessed as Shinu leaped up and stabbed the creature in the eye. he quickly pulled out a silence blast potion and tossed it at the creature so he could not use ability's for the next 10 seconds. he the leaped back up and and stabbed the creature in the same spot he did before returning to the same position as before as he attempts to cut the monsters head off again  

Cubie-93

Desirable Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:11 pm
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
A fire burns within the depths of my cold heart...

☯ ====Ɏumiko Ɏamada==== ☯
User Image
= Light My Fire =
=Acquainted by - No one -> Nano =
= Location - Inn > Random town walk > to diner rooftop =
= OOC - Holy crap, she is SO unstable! eek =
I'll probably write up a profile for Nano since he's been around quite a bit. sweatdrop

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
As Yumiko finally broke from her motionless state, she felt a cold chill of depression sweep over her. She merely sat around the room for a few hours, sitting against the wall, laying on the bed, gazing out the window, and even standing in random places as she remained lost in thought. She sighed as she found herself before the table again. Yumi unsheathed her sword and laid it on the table gently, gazing down upon it with empty eyes. After a few moments of hesitation, she grasped the sword with both her hands, flipping it for the sharp blade to pierce her straight in the neck. She squeezed her eyes shut as she heard Shin's words replay in her mind like a broken record. The girl took a deep breath then reeled the blade in until it slit her skin lightly, only to chicken out from going any farther and throw the sword across the room in rage,
"Hyahhhh!!"
An abrupt, piercing burst of sound resonated through the room as the weapon collided with the wall then smacked the ground before gradually sliding a short distance within her direction. She gritted her teeth and placed her head within her hands. What am I doing to myself...I-I can't do it...not after what he taught me...I'm stronger than this...Yumi combed her fingers through her hair then stood, running to the bathroom to wash away the blood trail trickling down her neck. She covered the wound with a small bandage then equipped her black jacket and a scarf to cover it. I can't stay here alone...I don't want to imagine what I'd do.

Exiting the inn, Yumiko wandered around with no intention other than to occupy her time. She felt like her real world self, a walking shadow among the abundance of people within the town. She felt as if her shyness was causing her to gradually melt, her breathing quickening and becoming heavier as she walked faster. M-Maybe I should go back...I-I should--Yumi gasped as she bumped into someone from behind. The black-haired boy glanced back at her as she shyly apologized, simply nodding with a welcoming smile. Seeing his face, Yumi stared intently. Wait...yes...I went to school with this boy...she glanced over to a pretty orange-haired girl (Asuna) and realized she was a familiar peer as well. Yumiko opened her mouth to speak again, but her throat ran dry as she sat there awkwardly speechless. Her face reddened with embarrassment and she simply ran away from the group.

)(
Finding herself before the the inn once more, she sighed heavily. Her lungs burned from her nervously holding in her breath after escaping humiliation, I suppose I've spent enough time torturing myself already... She was about to enter the inn once more when a white-haired figure caught her attention. Nano smiled when he spotted his object of interest, Yumiko. He was now alone just as she was, actually on his way to the diner rooftop a bit earlier than planned. The charming boy strolled over to the girl with his arms spread wide as if he were going to hug her, "Yumiko Yamada, just the person I wished to see." Noticing her hand upon the inn entrance door, he frowned as he placed his arms behind his back, "Ah, do you have something to take care of? I was heading to the diner roof already, but I--"
"I'll come with you," Yumiko blurted out as she pulled her hand off the knob and turned to face him with a serious expression. Watching as the boy nodded quietly with a grin, she then stepped passed him, walking while for him to follow along. Knowing exactly who she meant it toward, Yumi couldn't help but think as her guilt ate at her, I'm sorry...I am so sorry.

This flame will scorch any obstacle in my path...

Hyper_Fox2
Yaroki
OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:23 pm
◘Shinu Dorake◘
The Abyss Walker

User Image

Shinu saw the health of the monster depleting as Oz pulled his blade against its throat, Shinu had to admit that Oz was pretty amazing in a fight and he was glad that he didn't have to fight Oz. Shinu decided that he'd help out, he totaly wasn't in it for the last attack bonus. He twirled his axe around then crouched down and kicked off the ground, hopping up once again and swinging his axe into the back of the giants head, making sure the axe was stuck. He landed beside Oz and pulled with him, using the damage of his axe and his strength to tear off the head off the monster. The head popped off and the monster died, exploding into shards. Shinu collided with the ground and laughed a little. An item reward list game up in front of him, a rare weapon drop reading The Blade of Purgatory, a two-handed sword requiring a high two-handed sword skill to use, one Shinu was close to. Shinu sat up and accepted the weapon then looked at Oz. "Thank you for the help, if you ever fins yourself requiring some I have no problem obliging." Shinu bowed before Oz and pulled out a teleport crystal, using it to teleport to town.

Upon his arrival Shinu walked to the town blacksmith and had his gear repaired, his rapier upgraded to +7 and his axe to +6. He payed accordingly, turned in his mission and made his way to a building top across from the diner. He watched it with care, using his hiding skill to stay out of sight, waiting to see if Nano or Yumiko would show, though truthfully he hoped that she wouldn't he really didn't want to see her go that dark and have to kill her. Shinu sat and thought about what he had said to Yumiko before departing. His words were harsh and he knew that, but it was all he could really say at that point, he couldn't make her decide on anything and she seemed insistent on protecting a man who was an obvious psychopath on the grounds that he was handsome and charismatic. If those two things were enough to sway her then he would know how weak she really was and that thought would make killing her slightly less difficult. He bit his thumb as he waited, a bit nervous to be honest, he didn't know how this would turn out, but he was prepared either way. He pulled out his rapier and stared at the diner, hopefully they hadn't changed the meeting spot.

Thoughts:
Weapon(s): Venenum Dente rapier.
O.O.C:

T0ki3

Cubie-93

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:28 am
User Image
Lisbeth】【Blacksmith
OOC:Sorry about that, I just saw Phoenix347 post sweatdrop
Where:Tall grass area (By the town)
With:Rude Guy (Akira), A killer, and a stranger(PoH)
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SAO▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Feeling afraid, she stayed alerted to everything around her. -I can't die now, not like this...- Screams from outside of the grassy field caught Liz's attention. Reaching the edge she peeked to see what had happen. She the saw a red player with long hair standing alone out side the tall grass. -Wait weren't there other players waiting for me out here... Did he... kill them- The man called out wondering if anyone was near. -Did he save me...?- Before she could start to walk towards him, she stopped when hearing another voice. She sees the rude boy from earlier. -Whats he doing here!- Still feeling angry, she stood down, not showing herself. Over hearing what he said, Liz was surprised. -Is he looking for me.... Wait! Chatterbox! Why you...- Then a hand grabbed her shoulder, turning around seeing the Killer Liz swung her hammer trying to get him away. But catching her off guard he dodged her attack and stabbing her in the shoulder. "Ahh!" She screamed, she pushing away from her she lands on the ground outside of the tall grass. The killer walked out of the tall grass, about to strike again. Using the last of her strength she pulled herself up and ran, forgetting about the boy and man who was outside she bumped into the man with long hair. Losing her health she was unbalance and landed on the ground. "Ow ow ow..." She said as she rubbed her head. Liz heard the Killer give a evil laugh. "I get to kill more people, isn't that wonderful" He then runs at them, holding out his sword.

Phoenix347
Yaroki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:37 am
User Image
User Image
PoH
Vassago Casals

User Image

Hearing a new set of foot falls heading his way, PoH turned with a determined yet slightly worried look as if he were prepared to defend himself but would rather not. This of course was due to his knowledge that the incoming person was likely a regular player. Sure enough when he got closer it was a green player, not orange like himself. (("red player" is just a term but the wiki states their cursor is still orange)) "I've seen no one save those orange players, but they seemed to be dead set on fighting to the death." He put a saddened emphasis on the last part, matching his tone with a look of depression if just a moment before slowly recollecting himself. "Sorry but..." As he was about to continue he heard a scream of pain before who could only be the girl in question came out with a wound on her shoulder, quickly fallowed by on of the new recruits. He'd not proven himself worthy of meeting PoH yet so it was not surprising he attacked. However the man should've thought about his situation better two on one was not the way to go.

Catching the girl as she bumped into him, PoH would quickly dispatch the charging man; holding the girl in one hand and his quickly drawn blade in the other. The tall man would turn back to the green player as the recruit disappeared into pixels, as he turned he'd trade his sword for a potion before giving it to the girl. "Drink this and you'll be fine,” his voice was deep but kind as he spoke to the girl in his arms. Looking up to the green player, "is this the girl you were looking for?" He asked in a defensive tone, "if so what is your relation with her?" Despite his desire to kill them both, PoH knew the show would be better if he waited so he had to protect the girl for now.

User Image
Thoughts:"Gotta set the ground work for the show"
Where: By the Grass Area
Friends: Pink haired girl
Foes: New kid
OOC sad ( ))

User Image

-KooL-LiSa-

Phoenix347

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:39 pm

User Image
= Light My Fire =
=Acquainted by - Shin, handsome stranger, and a creep (Oz) =
= Location - Second town; diner =
= OOC - Just had to leave it at an annoying cliffhanger lol
(and no clue what you guys have planned so I didn't want to write too far 3nodding )
=
Yumiko stared ahead shyly as they walked, not even glancing over once until they reached the rooftop. She came to a halt and scanned the premises, placing her hand on her hilt--w-wait, where's my sword? She felt fear strike her hard as the image of it laying upon the inn floor came to mind. She finally fixed her attention to Nano again as he spoke, "No one else is here. It's just you and I engaging in a casual chat like friends do." Yumiko stood still as he walked to the ledge of the building and took a seat, dangling his feet off the building. Could she trust him? She thought doubtfully then took a step back before stuttering, "I-I need to go. I forgot I--"
"Forgot what? Your weapon?" He unsheathed his curved sword and stood, strolling towards her. Yumiko felt her pulse accelerating as she stumbled backward more, then watched in horror as he gently grabbed her wrist and...placed the hilt within her palm. "Here," he said softly with a warm smile as he spoke in a reassuring tone, "Hold onto my sword. I have no other weapon at the moment, but if that what it takes for you to trust me, then so be it. I trust you won't harm me."

Yumiko gazed at him for moment, realizing he was serious. She took firm grip of the sword and Nano then released her wrist, walking back over to the ledge and welcoming her to take a seat. Yumi did just that, holding the weapon tightly as it laid on her lap and she looked ahead at the brightly pigmented sky. "So..." She spoke, feeling a bit more comfortable now, "Why am I here?"
Nano raised a brow as well as sporting a crooked grin as he responded, "Because you walked here--"
Yumiko clenched her fists and glanced over as she snapped, "Be a smart-a** again and I'll kick your a**."

That made Nano burst out with laughter, "I was wondering what happened to the girl from earlier!" He continued to laugh, but after a few moments he finally recomposed himself and wiped away a tear before responding seriously, "Don't you already know? I'm sure if you hadn't, you wouldn't have came." Yumiko opened her mouth but closed it when she realized her made a valid point, looking away again. Nano gazed forward at the scenery as well, his face wearing a calm smile as he asked, "Do you ever wish everything would go away?" The question naturally caught the girl's attention after what she'd nearly done earlier as he continued speaking, swinging his hands as he spoke, "I wished that a lot in the real world. I constantly felt that if everything went away, I'd be free from it all. But being trapped here in SAO has taught me otherwise. Yes, it hasn't been long at all, but I still find myself clinging to what I wished for in the real world and seeking it here." He glanced over to Yumi to see her evidently intrigued by his words. He then turned away and continued, "I've found hobbies here, I've found friends that I can trust, I've found that I am no longer alone...no one ever wants to be alone...I am significant here." Nano chuckled lightly as he glanced over to the girl and abruptly changed the subject, "Well, that's enough about me. Let's get down to business. Yumiko, I want you to join Laughing Coffin. Work along side us...we could use someone with guts like you."
)(
Yumiko met Nano's coldly serious eyes for a moment, then glanced at the sky again. She thought of many things...especially the feeling she had when Nano stood protectively before her. She had felt maybe she could trust him, and right this moment with him being so candid she felt she did, but Shin's evident disapproval still made her hesitant on her decision. She sat silently debating the pros and cons, nervous knowing this decision would change everything.

Knight Ciaran
Cubie_93

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:27 pm
Knight Ciaran
T0ki3

User Image

Oz looked around as he walked around the cave after Shinu had left but now that he had the fire stone's and had payed back Shinu he decided now that he was going to go check on the female character that may be joining the Laughing coffins.He activated his investigation mode and followed the females tracks to the dinner. Oz then noticed Shinu out the corner of his eye in his hide mode so he quickly traveled to where shinu was hiding and glared out over to where The female player and the laughing coffin where talking

User Image

Mel was wondering around when she saw Oz crouched ontop of a building looking out over a nearby dinner, Mel quickly leaped up to the building taking a knee next to her master as she quietly looked over at the two people having a conversation with one another.  

Cubie-93

Desirable Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:40 pm

-KooL-LiSa-

Yaroki

User Image

╔══════════════════════╗
~Akira Spade~
Ingame-Arkuros
╚══════════════════════╝
Location; Field, First floor ---- With; ???????, Lizbeth
Mood; Relieved
---- Thoughts; Can't leave her for one minute.
((OOC; I see... Everyone had a mix of red and orange so I figured red would make more sense.))

The player justified his orange cursor by the other orange players there, which made sense. In self defense here you might be considered a killer. Arkuros would have to remember that, but someone ran through and interrupted the man before he could ask a question. That person was the very one he was looking for. Another appeared, dead set on attacking the girl to which Arkuros pulled out his blade and move to cover her but before he could, the mystery man dealt with the player. Watching the man disintegrate into fragments before his eyes and the man's quick action, Arkuros was stunned for a second as he collected himself. "Ya, that's her." he replied as he sheathed his sword, the man seeming to ask him aggressively. "I guess you could call us unwilling travel buddies for a while. Didn't think there'd be murdering players in the field." he made a mental note to be wary of any area now. He thought the rest of the players would be focused on the second town still, but it seems some were bloodthirsty.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:10 pm
◘Shinu Dorake◘
The Abyss Walker

User Image

From the position Shinu held, he was close enough to hear the conversation, but using his hide skill he was able to stay out of the eyesight of them as long as they weren't using their detective mode and specifically looking for him. As they continued to talk Shinu noticed a figure moving by, and making its way towards him. Shinu placed his hand on his blade, prepared to fight, forgetting this was a safe zone. When he noticed that the figure was indeed Oz and he was here for the same reason as him, Shinu let out a sigh of relief. He was about to release his sword but as he saw the laughing coffin member, Nano, draw his blade he was about to move to intercept. This was until he saw him give Yumiko his sword, a cheap trick to gain her trust, lending her a false sense of security and that he wasn't their to hurt her. As the conversation continued Shinu found himself more and more irritated with the other man's words. When Nano went more into detail about his emo crap, Shinu scoffed, finding his words annoying but at the same time Shinu was being a hypocrite as he often thought about letting the world melt away so that he could stop existing in that boring world. Shinu only found solace in games, and SAO was now a life, living in a game world was ideal was it not? He shook away the thought and kept his eyes on Nano as he spoke, the man was charismatic but he was also a deceiving snake. When the bright haired female approached Shinu and Oz, he was a little worried as he did not know who she was and was prepared to fight. When she took a position beside Oz and Oz didn't react Shinu just raised an eyebrow to the situation before looking back down at Nano and Yumiko. His temper seemed to almost get out of control the longer he watched, finally boiling over Shinu broke his position jumping from roof and landing on the ground, rolling to his feet. He took his hand off his sword and looked at the two of them, the decision he made was stupid, very stupid and made him appear as stalker. Shinu stood there awkwardly and silent, not sure what to say after he made his presence known.

Mood: Worried
Thoughts: I can not help you if you join them.
Weapon(s): Venenum Dente rapier.
O.O.C:

T0ki3

Cubie-93

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:47 pm

User Image
= Light My Fire =
=Acquainted by - Just Nano...wait, and Shin?! =
= Location - Second town; diner rooftop =
= OOC - Lmao, his awkwardness is getting worse. xd =
Yumiko's hands trembled as she held the sword, swallowing loudly as she gathered the courage to declare her response to Nano's request. She began to stutter, "I-I..." Abruptly, her ears perked as she heard noise. Immediately doubting Nano, she thought nervously, I thought he said we were alone? Then why-- She silenced her thoughts as she saw an idiot falling from a building and rolling to their feet. A familiar idiot...the red hair, the scarf, the eyes...Yumiko's own eyes widened as she stood to her feet and just gazed at Shin speechlessly and in disbelief.

Nano on the other hand was utterly pissed. This guy again...we'll have to dispose of him sooner than anticipated if he keeps getting in my way. On the outside, he kept his composure, smiling at the enemy. He kicked his feet with counterfeit happiness and waved his hand energetically as he exclaimed, "Well, well! If it isn't the Abyss Walker! Stalking your prey like usual, eh? Invading people's privacy isn't a very trustworthy thing to do, but all is forgiven, my friend! Now, why don't you join us--the more, the merrier!"
)(
Yumiko finally snapped to her senses and comprehended her feelings. She just pointed at Shin with Nano's sword as she glared at him, "What the hell, Shin? Are you following me now or something? How dare you!" Yumi felt her rage and pain from Shin's prior words elevating her anger to a whole new level as she glared down at the awkward soul and demanded, "Explain yourself, dammit!"

Nano stayed put nonchalantly as he felt a bit of resolve. Ah...with Yumiko's anger, he's just breaking the bond between them even more... the blue-eyed boy's smile became genuine and widened with mischief. His appearance just may benefit me after all.

Knight Ciaran
Cubie_93

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:35 am
User Image
Lisbeth】【Blacksmith
OOC:??
Where:Tall grass area (By the town)
With:Rude Guy (Akira), and a stranger(PoH)

Liz felt flustered when the stranger caught her by surprise. Being protected by him, she watches him take down the killer. Her health really low she was given a poition by the stranger. "Umm... Thank you..." She takes the potion which her health full. She steps back, leaving the mans arms. When she hears what the rude boy said about them she crossed her arms "Unwilling travel buddies? Your the one unwilling to travel with anyone... You can't even tell me your name..." She looks away from him. -He left me.. So why is he back... Its not like he cares for me- She felt hurt thinking about it. She peeks over at the stranger. She stared at the orange bar. -Is he good... Or hes he like the ones I saw in the other town.. I can't let my guard down- She waits to see what the stranger says next to them.

Phoenix347
Yaroki

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items