[PRP] So Kiss Me? [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:55 pm
"With cola," one drink wouldn't hurt and he had been low on the self testing quizzes so it wasn't as if the caffeine was going to fuel a episode. "It is fine, cola is cola."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:08 pm
"Right!" Taavi got the vodka out of the fridge, fetched a fresh glass - the last one left - and paused. Um. So. How much vodka did you put in a vodka and coke? After a few moments of indecision Taavi pushed the bottle and the glass across the counter to Sasha. "Um, you can decide how much you want! I'll grab the cola and wash out a glass for myself." His wine glass from earlier was on the side so he grabbed that and rinsed it out quickly, gave it a wipe dry, collected the cola from the fridge, and then slid his glass over to Sasha. "And you can pour for me too! Heh." And he'd watch and guess from that what was kind of normal; he'd seen shots and stuff of course but it looked different poured into a normal glass and he didn't want to get it wrong, or to just give Sasha more or less than he wanted whether that was a normal amount or not.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:15 pm
"How many fingers of vodka do you want?" Lex questioned, grabbing the bottle and set his hand around the glass's bottom, pouring vodka up to his first finger. "Thing one is a single shot and two is doubles." But it was an easy measurement when one didn't have shot glasses.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:22 pm
"Umm..." Decisions? "I'll have what you're having." Decision made. The oil in the pan was starting to smoke now and so Taavi took the plate of meat over to it and pressed the Pidgey breasts onto the hot surface skin side down, resulting in an angry hiss and sizzle and a slowly spreading aroma of spices and herbs from the jerk mix. "So how do you work it out with different shaped glasses?" Taavi asked over the noise. "I mean, heh, the long thin sort rather than the short wide sort we've got there?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:28 pm
"mmhm, short wide is usually best to start with one and work to two because the wider base means there more volume to it. Thin and tall? Go with two and continue," Lex poured vodka into the second glass and set it aside before getting out the cola.

"That smells good."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:36 pm
"Thanks, and also that makes sense." Taavi smiled, turning away from the pan and perching on one of the stools to pick up his drink. "That needs about six minutes I guess or maybe seven and a little less on the other side. I'll put the wings in when I turn the meat. Hopefully the rice will be ready at about the same time but I'm not always perfect at timing...."

So now what? He felt like there was a lot about Sasha he didn't know and should ask but he wasn't sure where to start. "Sooo... have you travelled much? I mean, before you moved here?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:41 pm
"A bit, I was born in Johto, and traveled around Kanto and Hoenn before coming here." Lex rummaged around until he found the silverware and a spoon he could mix the drink with. "And you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:02 pm
Taavi made a small 'heh' noise and shrugged. "Nothing I haven't already told you, I was born in Unova and grew up there but then I moved to Hoenn. I was... yeah I think I was seventeen when I got to Hoenn, I travelled some in Unova before I left. When were you in Hoenn yourself? We might have been there at the same time."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:39 am
"About hmm.. nine? Ten years back?" Lex paused and nodded. "Yeah, around that time, rather a while ago, when I still was training, training." Lex presented Taavi with his drink. "Tell me what you think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:34 pm
Oh, well, no then they weren't there at the same time; nine or ten years ago he was eleven or ten. That was kind of a weird thought and so he tried to push it out of his head, he was twenty now and that was what was important. "Heh, no, I was in Unova back then, and thanks," Taavi took the drink and took a sip. It tasted of coke and vodka, but not much of vodka. "It's good, thanks," he said with a smile and a nod. "And so when were you in Kanto? Before or after Hoenn? What did you think of it? Um, like I say I've never been there myself but I'd like to visit especially the safari zone; I got to go to Hoenn's once or twice and that was really cool. Unova doesn't have anything like that."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:13 pm
"Before Hoenn... we did go in the safari zone in both places it was an unique experience to see all those pokemon," Lex mused, taking a drink from his vodka and coke. "My crobat was a golbat then and she kept poking into everyone's business."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:37 pm
"Heh, it sounds like you guys had all sorts of adventures," Taavi said, smiling and brushing his hair back over his wiry shoulders; the fingers of one hand lingered on the curve between neck and shoulder, rubbing at a slightly stiff muscle. "I'd like to travel with Valour some more one day, see more of the world you know? Once I've got a more stable job I can save up a bit, take vacations.... I'd like to visit all the league regions if I can and I'd like to see more of the world too, um, I really want to go to Finland sometime especially. I mean my Finnish is pretty awful I guess but I'm sure I'll be forgiven that." He didn't want to see his mother's family - if they hadn't wanted anything to do with her after she moved they'd have less than no interest in him - but he wanted to see the place, it sounded like a beautiful country. "But, so, where'd you go? If you could go anywhere in the world I mean, somewhere that'd be a real journey."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:04 pm
"We did. That is a tough one....I do want to visit Unova sometime but I think I rather tour Europe, Germany always sounded like a fun place to visit," he mused over the idea. "Finland is suppose to be rather pretty, do you know where you would visit?" He finished his drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:15 pm
"Ah, not really," Taavi admitted with a shrug as he finished his own drink; he'd been carefully copying Sasha to make sure they drank at the same rate. "I mean," he moved to the pan and flipped the Pidgey breasts before adding the wings, "I'd like to see Helsinki because, you know, capital and all but... uh I guess I know embarrassingly little about the country as a whole." Taavi frowned thoughtfully and peered at the rice, soon deciding to add a little bit more water. "Um, the rest of Europe would be cool too. It's all kinda close together right? I mean, I know most of it's a lump," he gestured as such with his free hand and the fork he'd used to help flip the meat, "but distances, kinda like League regions? Maybe. Italy sounds nice, pizza and pasta? Yes please! And a lot of Europeans speak English I think so that's a big help to a useless traveller like me! Um, another drink? We seem to have finished. Not Finnish-ed ehehe."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:23 pm
"Ooh, no, I'm good," Lex gave a lopsided smile at Taavi's joke and nodded. "I rather like anything that involves carbs, pizza, breads, pastas. Pasta is good." He rather like pasta, tomato sauce with veggies and Parmesan and ugh, he could go for some lasagna. "Lasagna tomorrow?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff