Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:16 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"yep, im learning what stuff is so I don't make everything explode by total accident" X grinned hugging Tsuyoi's leg
"hehe this is fun"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen frowned and grabbed her tank top. "Here, that's the head hole."
Kurona was still embarrassed. "I-I could have figured it out...."
He took a step back, knowing she might try to swing at him. Jaecen looked at the ground. "Sorry if you were uncomfortable. I just hate seeing you struggle."
"Dumbass...." Kurona tilted her head to the floor. "Thank you..."
Carter waited outside the bathroom. He was leaning on the door frame before calling in. "Is it safe to come in?"
Jaecen nodded. "Yeah."
Carter walked in and looked to Kurona. "She didn't know I could tell she was blind when you guys arrived at my home."
He held out a hand and grabbed Kurona's. "Come, granddaughter. I'll guide you."
Her face turned a deeper red. "G-granddaughter?"
"Long story..." Jaecen rubbed the back of his head.

They left and headed to the kitchen to join the others. Jaecen grabbed Tsuyoi's hand and pulled her in to the bathroom. He smiled with his arms around her. They were face to face. "A bath. Haven't had a nice hot spring bath in a while."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:44 pm
[ooc: @ kalena Wait, X is on Wakai's leg right? sweatdrop
Cuz you said Wakai first, and now it's Tsuyoi. confused ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
When Carter had came to pick up Kurona, Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen who had suddenly pulled her into the bathroom. As his arms were around hers, and blushed when they faces met. She smiled a little at Jaecen, "Well, a bath with you should be nice. We haven't had one together ever since...that one time." she said, looking away and scratching her cheek with a finger.

Wakai looked down at X again, "Hehe, good to know that." she said as she continued walking. Eventually, they reached the kitchen, "All right miss, I'm gonna have to cook now, and I don't think it's exactly safe to cook with someone clinging to my leg." she said, patting X's head.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:59 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen smiled and stared at Tsuyoi. "Y'know you furrow your eyebrows when you do that? It's kinda cute."

Nami pulled out a pan and called over to Erin. "What can we make?"
He stared into the pantry in amazement. "We can make the entire menu at Wakizashi's Hibachi..."
"Just get me some meat and the vegetables..." She groaned.
Carter sat Kurona down at the table. He took his position by standing in between the kitchen and living room, leaning on the door frame.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:59 pm
[ooc: @ kalena Wait, X is on Wakai's leg right? sweatdrop
Cuz you said Wakai first, and now it's Tsuyoi. confused ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi's face turned red as she continued to look away, "C-Cute!?" she said as her voice seemed to be in a higher pitch for a moment. She then took off her hat and put it over Jaecen's face to block his vision, "D-Don't suddenly call me that, y-you...you..." but then she moved her hat up so Jaecen could see, "...you stupid sweetheart." she said as she looked at Jaecen, her face still red.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:33 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((sorry, I had been up for hours and messed up by accident. I mean, I was up at 5 am yesterday and had two huge cups of coffee.))

User Image

X let go of Wakai's leg because she said that she couldn't cook with her holding on
"S...s...sorry"

She looked around for anything she could do. She saw a small aquarium and started to poke at the glass spooking the fish inside.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:40 am
Jaecen Light

He laughed a little. "Cute. Very cute. Looks like I win again." Jaecen leaned close to her. "You blushed first."

Erin chopped up some vegetables and gave them to Nami. She held a serious look as she dumped the vegetables into the pan.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:48 pm
[ooc: @ kalena Lol, too much coffee huh.]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"N-Not fair...I didn't know we were competing to see who would blush first..." she then smiled, "But...I guess I don't mind losing to you." she said before kissing Jaecen.

Wakai watched as the two skillfully began preparing food, "Wow, guess you guys weren't kidding. So, what should I do? Cut the meat?" she said as she walked over to the knife block, grabbing one of the knives that were in it. It was a little big.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:47 am
Jaecen Light

Nami nodded. "Yeah. Can y'cut them int' strips?"
Erin leaned over his sister's shoulder and threw in some seasonings.

He didn't mind as she kissed him. He chuckled, placing his forehead against hers. "No fair. That was by surprise."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:09 pm
[ooc: @ kalena Lol, too much coffee huh.]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi smiled, "Heh, I learn from you darling." she said as she put her hat aside on a nearby cubby/shelf. "All right, we should get in the bath now. Wouldn't want the food getting too cold." she said as she turned away from Jaecen and began undressing, taking her jacket off.

Wakai nodded, "Roger that." she said as she walked towards the fridge. She opened it, finding two or three kinds of meat, "Erm...a-are we using pork? Beef? Chicken?" she said as she looked at Nami, waiting for her response.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:48 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((im in need of coffee now .))

User Image

X walked away from the aquarium and watched Wakai go to the fridge. She was really too short to do anything.

She sighed, not wanting to say anything, but there was nothing to do. She looked around the room for Ene.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:37 am
Jaecen Light

Ene sat at the table with Kurona and Carter. She didn't know a thing about cooking. Erin frowned, looking to Ene. "Hey, squirt. Why don't you and X go find something to do?"
Ene looked up at him with a lost expression. "Huh?"
"Scram. Go find some trouble or somethin'." He waved to them.
"How idiotic. You're condoning them get in trouble?" Nami scolded.
Kurona chuckled once. "Why don't I teach both of you how to sew?"
Ene stood up. "Trouble, it is." She grabbed X's hand and they took off out the door. "This way, X."
Kurona rested her head on the table. "It's a valuable skill to have... Great, I'm starting to sound like my grandmother..."

Jaecen nodded and started taking his clothes off, too. He finished with putting the towel around his waist. He stood by the bath door, waiting for Tsuyoi. "First, off the dirt. Then we can sit in relaxation."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:35 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi put on a towel when she had finished undressing, and turned to Jaecen, "All right, lets get to it then." she said with a smirk before walking over to Jaecen. She poked Jaecen's chest, "So, who's first to wash?" she asked with a smile.

Noticing that Nami was too busy to answer, Wakai looked back inside the fridge and thought about it for awhile. But, she was really indecisive. So, instead, she did eenie-meenie-miney-moe, which ended with her grabbing the pork meat. She then walked over to the counter where she left the knife, setting down the meat on the cutting board. She picked up the knife and stared at the blade before she began cutting the meat.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:34 pm
Jaecen Light

He frowned. Jaecen hadn't thought this far. He seemed a bit frustrated. "Well... Typically, the only thing a person needs help with is washing their back. How 'bout I wash yours if you wash mine?"

Erin was leaning over Nami's shoulder, about to pour in more seasoning. "No, Erin. You'll put too much flavour in the veggies."
"Don't worry 'bout it, Blue." He chuckled and backed away. Erin tossed a bottle of steak sauce to Wakai. "Heads up! Don't forget to season the meat."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:37 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Ah, I see, well then, I'll wash yours first then." she then looked around for a small stool for Jaecen to sit on. She found one and looked at Jaecen, "All right, come on." she said as she crouched down, patting the seat of the stool. Her face was a little blushed, but she hid her nervousness.

"Hm?" Wakai looked in Erin's direction, but upon doing so, the bottle of steak sauce hit her head. It was surprising that it didn't break. However, it did land in her hand after it had fallen from hitting her head. She had a small bruise on her head, but she didn't feel it. She looked down at the bottle blankly, "Eh? Steak sauce...? But, I'm cutting pork meat." she said, looking at Erin and Nami.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games