Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:40 pm
[Cove Abel and Taavi, Wooper go away]

Lex gave a short laugh and shook his head. "As much as I love music, I really, really can't sing." Not so much tone deft, but more mediocre then anything. He tilted his head, looking at the wooper and threw a bit of food a few paces away, no need for the little thing to get too near.

"Well, considering your singing is attracting all sorts of pokemon, maybe you should consider it," Lex mused, looking out as another dark shadow surfaced.  
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:48 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

Sao Kasai
[Cove/ Izumi and Michiko] Nope to the double seel

Or not. Hello again Seel, he already had your sibling, cousin, perhaps relative. He had no need for more. Oliver ignored the seel and wiggled his fingers at his Cottonee, as his Galvantra settled near his legs. "Anyone else wish to release their pokemon?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:21 pm
[Cove: Michiko/Oliver--Keeping Seel]

Izumi smiled as a seel popped up from the water. Oh hey! She offered the pokemon some chow that she grabbed from her pockets, and was pleased to see the little water type waddle closer and start munching contently.

"Oh--I--Uh... O-okay..." It was a nice day, if a bit chilly, and there was plenty of room for her pokemon here. Dog was still at the beach blanket they'd set up, waiting for Jerome, but she did bring her other friends. The girl fished three balls from her belt, somewhere under her coat.

In a flash there were three new pokemon joining the group. A small white beldum, a small coppery aron, and a huge black and white metagross. "U-um. Th-this is Wheatley, Dalek, and Glados." She introduced the pokemon to her human companions, gesturing to each pokemon in turn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:42 pm
Shaddaling

Oh! That's a Dratini!

Shaddaling

Hey, look! It's a Carvanha!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:20 pm
[Cove: Michiko/Izumi] Not keeping the bitty shark

"And with that, I think everyone here has a Seel," Oliver said and with a soft sound, let out his own Seel to greet or hang out with their relatives. Pod, actually what was a group of seals called?

"Ooh, steel type trainer?" he questioned, looking at the unique colored pokemon. He glanced out at the waves and perhaps they should try a different cove that wasn't populated by sharks. "I heard they resist fairy types."  
Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:56 pm
[Scrublands Clifftops - Not keeping Sneasel]

"Eevee!" Bill chirped happily when he ran into the Sneasel. It was quite the interesting little pokemon, but Nord was skittish around dark types.

"C'mon Bill."  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:06 pm
Shaddaling

Ooh, what's that?! A shell? Could it be a fo- Ah. No. No, just a shell. (Booby Prize!)

Magician Arcana

Snorty snort! Aw! It's a little Swinub!  
Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:08 pm
[Scrubland Cliffs - Not Keeping Swinub]

Was that the same Swinub? It was cute. Bill hesitated and began to chat merrily with it, rubbing his body against the wild pokemon. Unfortunately Nord wasn't really here for a swinub. "Come along, Bill."  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:13 pm
Magician Arcana

What's that on the ground?! Oh, it's... Could it be a Dwe- No. No, it's just a pretty rock. (Booby Prize!)  
Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:21 pm
[Scrubland Cliffs- OH BOY A ROCK]

Something shiny caught Bill's eye. he trundled over and pawed it out of the ground, picking it up with his mouth and returning to his master. Nord blinked and squatted, holding out his open palm to take the rock from the eevee.

It was gorgeous, shiny and looked like... Was this lapas? Or perhaps just a blue agate? He'd give it to Tymiko later. She'd like it. Maybe he could even make it into a necklace? Hmm.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:28 pm
Magician Arcana

Oink oink! It's a cute little Swinub!

Magician Arcana generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:32 pm
[Scrubland Cliffs - No swinub go home]

Was that... Okay, he studied this swinub. Maybe it was a different one from the one that he had been seeing. Bill was of course very friendly and danced around it cheerfully. Shaking his head, Nord scattered out a little more pokemon food for the cute little oinker and kept going.

(lmao I'm sorry gwen XD)  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:37 pm
cove, michiko and oliver

Steel type trainer? Izumi looked at her friends, noticing a trend for the first time. "I... I guess so, huh? But I wouldn't call m-me much of a trainer." The beldum clicked sympathetically at its trainer. A blue glow surrounded Izumi as she began floating a bit above the ground and was gently placed atop Glados, the Metagross.

"A-are they? I-I'm still learning typing and stuff..." She was taking classes at the trainer center, but she was hitting a lot of walls in her lessons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:45 pm
Magician Arcana

Trundle trundle trundle! Here comes the Swinub!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:49 pm
[Cove, Michiko and Izumi]

"I have a bit of trouble with typing as well, just so many and I'm not really a trainer." Oliver paused and fished out the second shell, placing it next to the first. "And they keep finding new types for us to figure out." He shrugged, looking out at the cove.

Citrine prodded at the shells before picking them up, the Galvantula twisting them about, curious. She squeaked, pressing against her trainer's leg.

Seel on the other hand, dragged itself over to greet the seel eating Izumi's offerings.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff