Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:37 am
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

Skylar took a deep breath before looking back up at him. He simply opened his mouth showing his canines where longer than normal as he looked down again. "I'm not human well not fully. My brother and I are part vampire."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:44 am
User Image
roy looked down at him with no exsprision before a smile came to his face as he lifted skylars face to look at him " is that all how does that make you a freak one of your parents was a vampire you so it is normal between us both i am the bigger freak i am human both my parents are both completely human no powers or any thing yet i can do things like this " he started to make them both float in the air grabbing him pressing them close together " you are not a freak your far from it " he says softly looking into skylars eyes that he loved  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:56 am
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Skylar blushed as he leaned on him closing his eyes. "Everyone who knows makes fun of me for it and they don't like being around me." He looked down before looking back at Roy smiling at him softly his arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:09 am
User Image

roy holds his face with one hand " i like being around you and if you want i can make those people fly away" saying the last part with a playfull tone rubbing hi cheek looking down at him more his moved his gaze to skylars lips  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:11 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Skylar closed his eyes leaning on him as he blushed following his gaze. He leaned up kissing his check blushing red. He continued to watch him waiting to see what he would do  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:19 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail Kuromori

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm sorry Sir, I'm trying to not be so...skittish but, it's difficult for me." He said quietly so only the two of them heard.

It wasn't like he was afraid of the other guys, he liked them but he still had the innate fear from his parents that if he didn't make himself small or unseeable then there would be consequences.

He blinked and looking up when he felt the man pat his hair dry.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:23 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

"I know Mikhail also if your parents find you here then I'll just get rid of them so they will not hurt you anymore" takes the towel away placing it onto the table then opens up the first aid kit looking at Mikhail

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:07 pm
Aries the Lioness
User Image

Skylar Midnight

Skylar closed his eyes leaning on him as he blushed following his gaze. He leaned up kissing his check blushing red. He continued to watch him waiting to see what he would do

User Image

roy blushed softly looking down at him he placed a hand on his cheek and leaned down and softly kissed him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:29 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Mikhail held up his hands and let Vladimir unwrap the bandages, wincing as he did so. His hands were a mess even with the peroxide. Mikhail had no doubt he would have scars because of this.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:32 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

"I know it hurts" gently treats Mikhail's hands then gets the new gauze ready looking down at Mikhail

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:16 pm
Smexi-hexi123

"Was my own fault it happened." Mikhail muttered letting out a quiet hiss of pain as Vladimir started re wrapping it. While it was bad at least he wouldn't lose complete function of his hands. But that would mean he would have to find someone to take notes for him and help with his homework once classes really got started.

As the older man kept taking care of his wounds, his mind drifted back to what Vladimir said about him being eternally twenty and the whole teachers being allowed to have relationships with students.

Mikhail didn't quite understand it, it just seemed like such a huge balance of power issue especially if there were some freshman wanting to pursue their teachers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:27 pm
Vladimir finishes wrapping up Mikhail's hands then hands him some pain medicine along with a bottle of water "here take this"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:11 pm
the amazing kitsune

Skylar blushes bright red feeling the other kiss him. Leaning into him, he kissed back letting out a small gasp his arms wrapping around his neck. Haru looked up as he walked outside his eyes going wide. His hands clenching at his side as the took a deep breath trying to keep from losing his temper as he walked over by the two of them  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:19 pm
Aries the Lioness

User Image

slightly pulling a backa small blush of his own " t-that was wow " he said not sure what words to use while smiling he then started to float them down until they touched the ground unaware of skylar's brother was there waiting for them  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:33 pm
Skylar continued to hug him close as he let out a soft sigh of centent still leaning on him. He closed his eyes unaware of haru walking near them. "What are you doing with my brother?" Haru let out a slight hiss with the words as he looked at Roy. His voice laced with jealousy that Skylar was letting some one else get close to him. Skylar blinked looking at his twin blushing bright red  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games