Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[GRAM ORP] Kiss Kiss Fall in Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:35 am
[KO @ The Game]

"Humm?" KO looked down at his number. "My lucky day?" he wondered aloud to his companions, giving them a little wave before sauntering up towards the announcer and the other two who'd been called up. Singles for the game eh? Where was this going?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:11 pm
[Back for games/Izumi/open]

There wasn't really a place on her chest that Citrine could affix her number without feeling inappropriate. Why hadn't she worn something that covered her shoulders? Ah well. She pressed the number to her hip instead as numbers were called. She looked at her companions, Zacharie and Shoyo as both their numbers were called. She couldn't help feeling a little left out that they got called and she didn't. "You got this, Zacharie!" Citrine tried to cheer the somewhat shy man on, and pat his back as he went up on stage. "Go get 'em, Shoyo!" She smiled and then sighed. Well, alone again. She played with the curly ends of her hair before she thought she saw a familiar face among the players.

"Izumi?"The teen took a few steps towards the blue haired woman.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:02 pm
[# 3. @ games/ Citrine/Jace ]
Izumi took the number that was handed her and pinned it to the bow on the front of her dress. "I-I wonder what this game is..." She questioned out loud as three people were called up onto the stage. As her eyes followed the contestants, she spotted a familiar shade of green in the crowd walking towards her and saying her name.

"Citrine?" Izumi looked puzzled for a moment, trying to work out if it was the person she thought she recognized, then decided that she was not mistaken, and gave a friendly wave to her friend. "Hi!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:10 pm
Pyre smiled patiently as he watched the three he had called walk up, looking over each one with a growing smile
“Alright! Three gentlemen here it looks like.” He said reaching out to put his hand on Shoyo’s shoulder, clearly the youngest of the three men, even if by a couple of years.

“We’re going to be playing something of a dating game! And it will be the job of you guys.” He said, making a gesture back toward the crowd “to impress and win over whatever of these gentlemen you are going to be assigned to.” Pyre explained with a growing smile.
“we’re going to pull the secret numbers here in just a second, but before we start, why don’t we first hear a little bit about our guys here.”
Pyre looked over to the three who were called up “would each of you please take a moment to introduce yourself and tell a little bit about yourself. “
He glanced back to the crowd “Now pay attention.”  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:36 pm
[Lex @ The Game]

Okay, this... this was fantastic. Lex covered his mouth giving a cough in his fist at the mention of singles. Poor Zacharie it was awful and brilliant all at the same time and he couldn't wait till they introduced themselves.

Really, he wanted to hear K.O. introduce himself, and Zach. He didn't recognize the kid, but he was a bit curious about how hard he could make him blush.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:39 pm
[KO: at the game]

Well this did sound pretty entertaining. KO treated the people who'd gathered to play the game to a dazzling smile with a side of smirk. "Oh, well, hello there everyone! My name's Kirk, I'm a tailor by trade," he made a slight gesture to his outfit, "an automobile enthusiast, and all round hedonist. I like long drives by the beach, good food, good drinks, and good company. My favourite movie franchise is The Fast and The Furious - it may be mostly trash but it's beautiful trash - and my favourite book is The Picture of Dorian Gray." That seemed like enough for now, Pyre hadn't asked for a life history or anything.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:55 pm
[Game]

...Do what? Man, was Shoyo ever not the guy for this. Standing stiff as a statue, he took in a gulp of air and said, "Sh-Shoyo Hinata! I'm a high school trainer-- pokemon student-- Uh, that's not right..." (Correct himself or just keep going? Correct himself or just keep going?!) "A-Anyway, my hobby is volleyball and I'm gonna become an ace trainer!"

Was that enough? Hadn't the other guy said more? Did Shoyo even have a favorite movie or book?! He was suddenly drawing a blank on just about everything imaginable, so he awkwardly left it at that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:43 pm
[Back/Game Crowd/OPEN]

As she was handed a number, Tambrey fastened it to the sash she wore that held her pokéballs, affixing it in front of the other, left, hip.
She watched as people were called up and... she recognized two out of three.

As KO introduced himself, and mentioned his favourite book, she couldn't help but let out a quiet 'Snfrk' noise, and pressed her hand to her mouth to keep from laughing about it; it certainly seemed like a fitting choice.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:43 pm
Rosie of course knew Zacharie, the only one of the three that she did know on a more personal level. So she was excited to see her friend going up onto stage when his number was called.
She recognized KO from Dith's birthday a couple of years back, though couldn't say she had had any interactions with him, It seemed like a good enough time as any to get to know him a little more however, as he seemed to take the theme of this game into account and very wonderfully executed his introduction.
Rosie smiled and clapped along with the gathered crowd,

It was the much smaller red head that Rosie had never even seen before, and boy did he look nervous. She felt bad for him, but at the same time it was certainly an endearing introduction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So we've got Kirk, Class and style. and a man who knows just what he wants" Pyre said, at the conclusion of his introduction, reaching out to shake the man's hand.

"And Shoyo," He couldn't help but grin "The future Ace Trainer. Are you nervous Shoyo?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:44 pm
[Game]

Shoyo shook his head quickly, "No, I am! ...not. Am not-- I'm not... I mean I'm fine!" Why was it always in front of a crowd that his words no longer came out in the right order?  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:40 pm
"Alright, well, we know you like Volleyball and Pokemon training, and that you're a high school student. okay." He patted the boy on the shoulder, seeming more of less content with letting the shy one leave it there.
"Alright so while we hear from our last game bachelor, or so to speak. Lets start to draw those secret numbers."

"Now please keep in mind that the numbers that are being drawn are secret! Do not make yourself known.
Once the Numbers are drawn, all the other players will be asked to step behind a screen, You will be asked four questions by the young man you have been assigned to, whoever answers the questions and gets picked by our bachelors will win!"

Game Rules

KO, Zachaire and Shoyo: Come up with four questions that you wish to ask your suitors.

Other players: Once you are assigned one of three of the men, you will need to answer the questions as honestly, funny, or as close to what you think they want to hear. you must PM your answers to Blood_Goddess who will post your responses anonymously.

Pyre will host and guide the game and prompt any actions still needing to be taken.
Good luck!
Rolls were done before hand to save time, everything was selected at random.
Because there is an uneven number of players, a roll was also made to decide who got four suitors instead of three.

These are the secret numbers! Please DO NOT reveal what your numbers are, or you will be disqualified from the game.

Kirk's Suitors: 1, 6, 13
Zacharie's Suitors: 4, 10, 11
Shoyo's Suitors: 2, 5, 7,12  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm
Zacharie stood frozen on stage like a deer caught in the headlights.

They wanted him to WHAT?!

Anxiously, he clutched at his pants legs and tried to take a few calm breaths otherwise he was going to make a run for the exit and that would really be embarrassing if anyone in this room ever saw him again. Though he was definitely considering going into hiding if he managed to survive this. His gaze darted frantically around the room in search of his brother but he was nowhere to be found.

"Uhm..." He let out a shaky breath before swallowing thickly. "M-My name is Zacharie." He said, voice trembling. "I'm an aspiring doctor...I like plants?" It sounded like a question even to himself and he felt his face grow hot. "I-I...that wasn't a question...I do like plants...and gardening, chemistry, reading, juicepastriespokemonandreallyjustscienceingeneral." He prattled, speaking faster the more flustered he became until eventually he clamped his mouth shut tight and subtly stepped behind Shoyo.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:06 pm
[Game]

?!

Zacharie was taking refuge behind him? Even though Zacharie easily had half a foot of height over him? Shoyo cast a somewhat surprised look over his shoulder for a moment, but he didn't make any motions to move away from where he stood. He'd certainly done his fair share of hiding behind others, and it was never very heartening when they left him to fend for himself.

And apparently he also had to come up with some sort of questions? Well, as long as he didn't have to go first, he thought he could probably manage...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:12 pm
Pyre laughed as the two shy boys opted to hide behind the other and then look like two cornered mice
"Come on guys, its just a game," He reassured, gesturing them take seats that had been set up.

Everyone else was invited to walk over behind screening walls to keep everything anonymous.

"Alright, So Kirk, Zacharie and Shoyo, Take a moment to come up with your questions, and then ask away!"

(Go ahead and post all four of your questions in one post.)  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:26 pm
Zacharie was grateful that Shoyo seemed more or less okay with being hidden behind, but that didn't stop him from practically darting to the offered chairs. This was horrible. He had to ask questions? He didn't want to know anything about anyone! He barely knew any of these people, why should he care about their preferences? What was he supposed to ask anyway? Without something in his hands to play with, he took to tugging on his hair instead.

Okay, okay...be cool.
He could think of questions. Just like his books taught him.

"What is your favourite pokemon and why?"
"What is your favourite flower?"
"What was your favourite subject in school?"
"What's your favourite past time?"

He shot the questions out quickly, almost robotically before drawing his knees to his chest and burying his face into them.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff