Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Master and Butler roleplay. GuenivereOrionxMysticMoonAmpris Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:09 pm
Farrah looked over at him her eyes alittle sad,"I wasn't that scared...", she defended herself turning her gaze back up toward the sky where the dark clouds where getting thicker,"You did do the impossible that was for sure", she comments quietly she then turned back toward him,"I am sorry if I seemed frightened", she bows her head.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:14 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian looks out at the sky"I saw the fear and could smell it. I should of warned you about some of the things I could do.I couldn't stand by and let you get hurt."he sighs"It is in your nature to fear what you do not know.I am more ashamed of myself for how I handle things,"He could smell the rain in the air and he smiles"You may want to get inside before it rains or I can sheild you with my wings"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:46 pm
Farrah raises her eyes to meet him and nods,"I understand... that it must have been difficult for you and yes... I suppose since I am human I am easy to scare and such...", she remembered that night when she saw a shadow and out of curiousity she wondered.. Then he mentioned something about the rain and frowning as she watched the first drops appear,"No I'll go in...", she sighs getting up and walking back toward the house,"You can stay out here and get poured on but I for one am not doing so", she comments slightly playfully giving him a half smile over her shoulder before proceeding to enter the house.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 3:09 pm
]
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles and laughs some.He loved that she could still tease him. He liked being out in the rain but he knew with his powers released he wouldn't get wet.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:06 pm
Farrah entered the back of the house she knew within the next few minutes it would be pouring outside she went toward the kitchen it was diner by now and she was hungry after a long day of craziness and having to deal with such pent up emotions she smiled she would be able to sleep well tonight hearing the rain hit the roof it would soothe her she hoped... She entered into the dining room to see her guest already seated and eating away it seems like a servant was watching the baby right now. She nods toward trevor and sarah and sits at the head of the table. There was a thick stew tonight that was loaded with tons of vegatables and nice deer meat. She smiled at them both kindly knowing they were in a difficult spot and was glad that they both seemed to be doing well. She begins to eat casually talking as she did,"If you need help with finding servants tomorrow I can gladly help you find some I will also call some Collegues to see if they know of people who are trying to find work perhaps a few of mine can join your household?", she asks she was trying to hospitable as possible knowing if she was in that situation she would not have known what to do but feel awful. Trevor nods wiping his mouth as he replies to her question,"Thank you, but I am sure I can manage I know a few people my self and I was planning on hiring new people anyways for Sarah would be needed help we will be a bit short handed for awhile but I am sure it will get better".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:39 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian walks back inside.He was dry as can be.He walks past the dining room and headed to his room only to go check on the baby who started to cry.He picks him up and rocks him softly and sung to him

( I like this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcVkCKjG00g&index=19&list=PLFF3F248AC60CF19E )  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:24 pm
Farrah smiled at him kindly and then proceeds to finish supper. Sarah excuses herself to explain she needed to check on her son and goes back to their room only to find Lucian singing to the baby and she smiled and listens in the door way. While Trevor and Farrah continue to discuss what was to happen with the up coming stocks,"I feel like if we invest in those boys though Farrah we will have a great advantage", he explains what the investment was in and she nods in acceptance,"I understand but as my father used to say if you can not trust things around you to buy always but land it will always be used", Trevor sighs and nods,"I do see your point", he explains,"Farming and housing is always needed perhaps we should get out of the other business all together", she nods in acceptance,"I have planned on buying much land and building good homes for humbler folk to live in the rent won't be much to them and I can have some of them farm my land it will bit a bit primative but some people are looking for these ways as long as the wages are decent", she explains,"I know that If i can summon enough money to where I won't lose much in the process I can do a great good and still have enough to support me and my household".
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

[Nice song]  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:51 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian lays the sleeping boy back in his craddle and covers him up.He turns to walk out. He saw sarah and bows before leaving.He goes to his room and sit on his bed.He lifts a hand and makes an image appear of his homeland  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:20 pm
Sarah watched Lucian leave as she went over toward her sleeping baby and watched him a calm ease had come over the young woman as she sat on the edge of the bed and feeling a bit tired she lay down. Trevor nods toward Farrah,"You seem to know what your doing I suppose it is still most wanted for sure I suppose", he smiles,"As long as your a good Land Lord you should be most desirable for people to live where you are", he smiles at her,"Not my dream to run and keep abunch of peoples housing up but thats what you want I wont crush your dream", with a that trevor stiffled a yawn rose and bowed,"Sorry my friend I tire thank you for the lovely dinner". Farrah nods towards him as she sees trevor walk up most likely going to his room. She finishes what she has and then rises going up the stairs to the west wing she looks out the window so much had happened in such a short period of time perhaps tomorrow would be better. She just hoped Lucian was feeling better after there talk. She smiled, they were getting used to each other the fact that he was a demon was barely scaring her and she was glad. She finishes climbing the stairs and walks down the halls of her room. She opens her door and enters her room preparing herself for bed.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:54 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

inside her room as a beautiful crystal that was glowing in the dark.It was a gift from lucian to help her sleep when it was really dark out.

Lucian got up and went to check the grounds.He ran into rick and they talked a bit before they went their own way. Lucian puts a barrier up to keep the house safe from the storm  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 4:09 pm
As farrah entered her room she looked over at lovely crystal and she was instantly hypnotized by its beauty she never seen anything so lovely in her life and she goes over to touch it the light was so warm and it made her feel so safe as she hears the door open from behind and a maid comes in to change her for bed. She nods as she is helped out of her petticoats and corsets she then dismisses the woman and sits down on the edge of her bed staring at the lovely crystal. She soon finds herself lured to sleep as the storm ranged on outside but thank to lucians barrier the monsterous storm only seemed like a gentle rain she had passed out on her bed dreaming.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:56 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles as he walks back inside. He check on everyone and made sure everything would be ready for the next day.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:07 pm
Farrah woke the next morning rising to get out of bed she would be helping Trevor and Sarah re arrange themselves this morning so when they ate breakfast she could lend trevor her office and take the day off for once. She walks to her dresser and rings for her maid who appears to help her into a quartered sleeve gown. She then sets her down and plays with her hair trying to find a good likeness that matched the dress. As she rises from the vanitys chair she smiles at her reflection and walks out the door down the hall and toward the dining room where her friends awaited her. She sat at the head of the table and began to eat her breakfast taking small bites and inbetween drinking and eating politely she made conversation with her friends and told trevor about her office.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:55 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Lucian smiles as he walks into the dinning hall. He bought Farrah her mail. There was an invitation to a party. For once his hair was pulled back and braided.He was in a silver butler tux  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 5:59 pm
"Good morning Lucian!", states Farrah happily taking the mail which he had in his hand out of it, and notcing how he wore his hair today made her curious... She began to shuffle through the mail til she came to the invite which she proceeded to open with her steak knife. Trevor and Sarah called out good morning to lucian as well. And then proceeded to eat their breakfast going over which servants they would like to hire. Farrah scanned the invite frowning she tossed it on the table it was bad manners not to attend but she couldn't skip out again well she could... but it would make an impression that she was hiding something which she wasnt.. but still.... She continued to eat her breakfast trying to figure out whether wanted to go or not.
User Image

Mystic Moon Amphis

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas