Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:50 pm
Guenivere ORion
Same here

User Image

Jankyn smile"He been asleep but he doesn't blame you.He said it wasn't time then for you to find her until now. Call his name. Wake him and send him to the stars"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:57 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina laid her hand upon the dragons head and she called out,"Draco awaken!", instantly she was thrown into her celestial world with the spirits blazing around her and she stood before them she their princess. Leo was not the head of them now as before them all stood a massive dragon and he walks towards her and kneels his head,"Thank you for your help you have brought me back to my rightful place", he then turns to Leo who steps forward and rubs his big lion face against her small hand she smiles,"We are prepared to fight my lady we have waited centuries for you to awaken for much great evil has entered the world but now we will do as commanded we are willing to cleanse the world with you so that peace may once again reign", she walked forward and knelt next to Draco's head and kissed the top of it,"I am happy you are finally home...".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:24 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn stood up smiling. He knew this would be a good start for the better.He walks out of the cave and looks to the sky. He could hear the wind calling.He lift a hand to the sky. He knew thing would be changing.He needed to find the others or just go straight to the threat  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:45 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina rose and petted each of her guardians as she approached them or hugged them some where human like. and she then turned to Draco and nodded her head,"I will call upon you when I am in great need", she states while she feels her body dissolving but instead of returning to the cave her whole self dissolves into millions of stars and she glows with the light of the night as she appears right outside the cave and floats down to the ground and then with a brillant flash of light she becomes normal again though with a guardian they always seemed to have a small faint glow with them at all times.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:22 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sighs then lowers his hand. He goes to where the darkness was growing. He needed to see this evil that was trying to get into the safehaven  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:12 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
It seemed to her that Jankyn had already ran off so Celestalina thought carefully on who she should summon,"Aries", she called out and before her stood a massive ram figure with glowing eyes,"Help me find Jankyn", she follows after the ram who takes off in a small trot following a path where he last was seen. Even though they were moving in a steady pace Celestalina was getting worried he always liked to run off and face things alone than letting others help him...  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:24 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn sigh as he stood in a tree that over looked all. He looks at the edge near the darkness.He could see where the forest was dying or where humans had cut down what wasn't protected. He looks at the evil trying to get through but the barrier kept strong.He looks to the night sky then to mother earth.For the first time in ages he summons his bow.It came from the sky. It looked like the bow of Legend of the stars. He took hold of it and pulled back the string which causes an arrow of pure light to form  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:35 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina followed Aries until they came upon Jankyn by now he had his bow and he was aiming it toward the darkness that was evoloping in the woods,"Aries return please", she told her and Celestalina called upon her Scythe and it formed in her hands, as she walked over to jankyn her eyes round and serious,"It is before us..", she told him,"Though it serves me to want to rush in and destroy it I know better now that I have been under your guiding hand for centuries and now know that charging will not always prevail a victory".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:40 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn eyes were glowing white as he looks for the right target"Rushing in this time would only cause death.This isn't like other darkness.This is ancient evil that humans have awaken when they cut down parts of the forest.If one strikes in the wrong spot it will get stronger and send the attack back"He took a slow breath"You do not want it touching you because it will taint you within seconds and make you apart of it"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:57 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina nods in understand,"Very well", her scythe disappears in hand and then her bow appears with her arrows of light, though hers was much smaller compared to Jankyns,"The circumstances are dyer..", she pulls back the arrow on the bow aimed to shoot but her fingers were strong she could hold this position for hours if she needed to,"I shall wait for your approval", she told him she felt if they weren't enough she would call forth Sagittarius the Cenatuar with his bow and arrows then perhaps with the three of them and their light arrow they would be plenty to hold back the darkness.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:16 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn eyes narrow on a spot."when I fire my arrow wait ten seconds before firing yours"He pulls the string back more then fires the arrow.It grow in light and hits the center of the darkness hitting the heart of it.His light hurt it big time and weakened it  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:08 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina nods in understanding her bow poised and ready she waited for his arrow to hit its mark the darkness roared out in anger and pain as soon as the mark hit and precisely 10 seconds later her arrow flew to hit the mark as well, literally right next to his arrow as if the two were in twined together forming on large arrow. She readied another arrow her eyes narrowing in concentration as she waited for his next instruction.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:12 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn pulls the string of his bow as another arrow of light appears.He looks at the next spot"Fire your arrow right after I fire mine"He let his arrow fly so it would strike the heart of the darkness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:17 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
It seemed now they were destroying the darkness with their arrows and she nods her head, as his releases her releases their arrow seeming to hit their target not a problem for they have had experience for hundreds of years. She feared though that it wouldn't be enough and every time that Jankyn had an arrow ready she pulled hers not even a second later knowing that soon the darkness would dissolve among their light arrows.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:17 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn watches the darkness get smaller and smaller. The light was killing it. He took a deep breath and pulls the string back and four arrows appear. He starts a chant "Earth my body,Water my blood. Air my breath, Fire my spirit"as he chanted each arrow turned to the color of each element  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff