Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Veteris Mundi
Dragon Castle(Ver. 2.0)(CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image
X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X

X X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace
                                        X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Aliyah
                                        X X X X M O O D X : : X Exhilirated

─────────────── 🍎 ───────────────

User Image
    • xxx"My travels?" with such a tone in her voice, Markus prepared for what he knew was going to be her own sorrowful tale. "I'm sorry to say that my travels are not as....entertaining as yours. I merely go by the behest of my Bishop, or the grand elders of the court. I head where they point, do as demanded of me, and return to report. Nothing more...." While remaining unfazed, the lines eventually connected in the man's mind, realizing she was not of nobility but of royalty turned militaristic. Indeed the turmoils Aliyah had suffered through were rare, Markus having only seen a prince in a similar situation long ago.

"It is quite unfortunate that it is this way for you, my lady. A woman of your graces should be able to see more of what the world has to offer. While Maldria is plentiful, it is simply a drop in the bucket when it comes to the beauties this realm has to offer," Markus' distaste towards staying in one place came from the heart, and yet his heart had been beating for centuries now. He even stayed in Maldria until he was well into his 50's before visiting the outside world for the first time.

"It's sad how things had changed so drastically......I-I mean from what you said earlier.....It's sad." Markus' eyes lit up from the sympathy she had presented regardless of her own position. While he felt confused for a moment, thinking of how to respond, she continued. "I may not be able to relate, since I have been here all my life........only rarely do I go see the world.....even in the smallest of portions.....I envy you."

"My lady, you have no need to envy me. It can be adventurous, but the life of a travelling bard is dangerous and thankless," He interjected. For someone of her status to say such a thing, he felt as though perhaps she was far too unguarded.

"We near arrive.......A shame it's such a short distance." Having forgotten to focus on his surroundings, Markus looked around to see the familiar appearance of the marketplace.

'Truly a shame,' he thought to himself, but his mood quickly lifted, turning in front of Aliyah and reaching his hand out to hers in a gentle bow. A smile was upon his lips as he gazed at the beautiful woman before him.

"I thank you, Lady Aliyah, for your company. What would have been perhaps just an ordinary trip to the market had been turned into an extraordinary conversation with an extraordinary woman,"

He eloquently raised his body from the perfectly practiced bow and kept his intense gaze onto her.
      "Perhaps, you have a life that does not permit far-off journeys, but if perhaps you are willing to experience a different kind of adventure closer to home, simply look for me,
      miss, at The Wood Shield Tavern, and I can assure you that I can provide some entertainment for you. I am a bard after all."

Feeling as though her words were perfectly executed, Markus reached behind Aliyah's ear and did what he does best--attempt to woo her with his ability to make illusions by providing her a rose from thin air.xxx

x

OOC: n/a

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
๑۩۞۩๑
Paladin Vice Captain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

From their conversation, Aliyah made sure to listen in carefully to each word passed between them. A ping hit her heart, as she realized the tone of his voice from her slipped envy of him. Perhaps she did over step the comfort level, and assumed to much. The breeze, and this air, began to sober Aliyah up, yet, she still didn't feel like grasping the sense of alertness, wanting to remain in this drunken dream. That maybe she could be allowed this much from all that she's been through so far. Going into battle unprepared, loosing a companion, then receiving divine punishment with the lashings. The very ones that scared over the old ones. Unconsciously, Aliyah reached her right hand over her shoulder, lightly touching the tip of her right shoulder blade, as if pained to remember.

Though she snapped out of her train of thought when the man she was accompanying had sudden turned in front of her form, causing her to stop abruptly. The hand resting on her shoulder, slowly slide back down to her side, slightly tilting her head to the left with a cocked brow. As she listened to him thank her, and go on about how she was an interesting woman to saw the least, Aliyah straightened her posture, feeling herself become a fluster with pink reaching her cheeks. "I-....uh!" She was at lost for words.

Even though he was bowing to her form, their eyes locked, and she felt the intensity, making her face turn more red than before. What was going on!? What is up with the tension between them? Not the bad kind, but! Something about watching him slowly stand straight again, without loosing eye contact, Aliyah found rather...sexy. Even this caught her off guard, and when he made the advance closer by reaching her ear, she quickly closed her eyes expecting something completely different.

Yet, when it never came, she looked up to him, her face slowly lightening to a softer shade of pink, only to see that it was a rose. The paladin clenched her jaw, feeling half a mind to yell and protest at his persistent teasing in such a manor that made her even think such unholy thoughts! And the proposition he was offering, really didn't help! Yet....Placing her hand over the only that held the rose, shyly, Aliyah averted her gaze to the side. "You mean it?" She replied in an almost hushed tone. Realizing what she had just asked, she quickly took a step back, She really had lost her composure and mind!!!!

What happened to a chastened life!!!??? "Ah! No....ah....I-I mean!" She took a quick step away, and bowed her head to him, and only at short times would peek up at him. "Thank you for the invite to your tavern. I graciously accept." Feeling like that was enough, sighed heavy, regaining her composure, and straightened herself to a proper stance, looking more refined than before. "Until we meet again Sir Shield. Fare the well."

User Image

Merrily Mari

MasamuneMaeda

MrSinister90
Crew

Timid Reveler

5,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Phelan's deep thoughts of the beyond were cut short when a curious voice directed at him inquired about the memorial he had created. He blinked in surprise and lifted himself to rest on his elbows. Glancing over, he saw one of the cutest little girls offering him a smile. Phelan returned it with a smile of his own and looked from her to the stone, he gently rubbed his eye with his palm and stared wistfully at the engraving. "Natty.. was a friend of mine, she was a beautiful young woman, beautiful soul too." Phelan sat up more and brought a knee up to rest his chin on as he continued to speak, "Unbelievably selfless, she.. she gave her life to save mine." He fought desperately to keep the tears from welling once again, having now realized the actuality of what happened that night.

He glanced once again at the girl and couldn't help but laugh nervously, feeling like such a fool spouting all of that to this child he just met. "My apologies, little one. I'm not sure what came over me right then! Ahem.. perhaps some introductions are in order, yes? My name is Phelan." Reaching over to the bunches of wildflowers he had picked from for Natty's memorial, he picked yet another, blue in color, and offered it to the girl standing before him. "Might I know yours?" Phelan asked with a slight tilt of his head and a warm smile.

Feeling? Embarrassed
Where at? Mystic Wing Courtyard
Who with? Kayleon
OOC: N/A

ezmii11-1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:03 am
User Image
User Image
X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X L I F E X D E A T H X L O V E X B I R T H X X

X X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X Marketplace
                                        X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X Aliyah↦Eli↦Alone
                                        X X X X M O O D X : : X Curious
User Image
─────────────── 🍎 ───────────────

• xxxMarkus kept his smile intact, though a art of him felt like chuckling at how sweet Aliyah had been in her state of timidness. "You mean it?" She whispered, before moving back as she attempted to regain her composure.

"Ah! No...ah...I-I mean!" Markus continued to smile, almost beaming an aura of faux perfection all while despicably enjoying Aliyah's behavior. "Thank you for the invite to your tavern. I graciously accept," she finally mustered.

"I look forward to it," Markus admitted.

"Until we meet again Sir Shield. Fare the well."

"Until then, my Lady Hearthorn..." Markus slowly slid into the small crowd that consisted of the marketplace, his eyes gazing into Aliyah's until the last moment before he finally faded away from her vision, not even his vibrant pink hair visible.

With a small sigh, Markus looked in the Marketplace with purpose. Whatever produce he bought today he would most likely eat, and while his mind should be focused on the interest of the customers, he was much more selfish when it came to food. He automatically went to a fruit produce stand that he was familiar with.

Running it was a small boy, seemingly no older than 15, with ice blue hair and golden eyes. He seemed chipper, but his smile became more enthusiastic at the sight of Markus. The normal looking boy phased through his fruit stand, body floating above the ground as he reached over to pat Markus on the back.

"Man, I haven't seen you in so long, I thought for sure you just wouldn't come back," He joked. Markus chuckled and shrugged his shoulders while giving a smug grin.

"What can I say? I just can't keep myself away from this place...It's good to see you, Eli. Are you coming to the opening tonight for the tavern?" Markus asked curiously as he grabbed an apple from the stand and took a bite.

"For sure! I may not work there anymore, but I love you Shields. Your folks took good care of me in that tavern, and I can't wait to see how Baby Lacie has taken care of it now." Making small cute remarks, Markus couldn't help but shake his head, a smile still on his face.

"Lacie definitely won't like if you call her that anymore. The girl's all grown up,
      Eli. She was a war general. If you're lucky, she'll just send you to the underworld. Heavens forbid she tries more on your poor soul,"
      the bard joked. Eli gave a small laugh before averting his eyes.

"Yeah...actually...about the underworld..." The ghost trailed off for a moment, biting his lip before continuing. "You see, I regularly visit the dragon castle, usually just for the kicks of being a supposed 'residual haunt', but I was looking at their job board."

"Come on, Eli. You know I don't fight anymore. Lacie is also retired."

"I know, I know...but this is something you guys might want to be a part of. Apparently a portal to the underworld is active in the Land of Distal. Demons have been escaping it, and they're not exactly friendly lie you and your pops." Markus bit into the apple with slight disdain.

"Well...I guess I can discuss it with Lacie..." Markus' voice drifted off as he began to pack the fruit into a bag, tossing a small coin purse onto Eli's stand. "I'll see you tonight, Eli. And I better see you throwing this money back onto the stage when I dance."

Markus didn't turn around as he continued, but he could hear the ghost laughing. The bard looked up, gazing at the tall castle which was the center of all Maldria. He remembered many good heroes who came and went from the place in his youth, always admiring them. He became an adventurer because of the brave men and women he outlived by now. While curiosity had certainly been egging him, he had yet to step foot in the castle, afraid the childhood nostalgia of seeing the castle in the distance as a magical place would wear off the moment he did so. However, with such an opportunity falling onto his lap, he couldn't help but consider letting his curiosity get the best of him.xxx

x

OOC: n/a

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Handsome Hell Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image

User Image
Company
Jodan?
Mood
Curious

User Image

• Illyndrathyl had left his kingdom of Valoria since the war had ended. As he roamed the land, he soon came upon a town. He wandered the streets for a while, taking in the new sights with curiosity. He loved to learn of new places and things. He soon happened upon a shop,
      and decided to enter. He opened the door and stepped inside the shop,
      closing the door behind him before looking around. With no more than a few glances, he readily identified the shop as a tailor shop. He took a few steps forward.

"Hello?"
      He called into the seemingly vacant shop.

User Image

Out Of Character: n/a

x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:17 am

--------------------《Kayleon》-----------------------------------

Kayleaon watched the man's reaction. And a small frown appeared as he realized he started with was. "No no...It's fine... I was the one who asked, right?" a small smile appeared on Kay's face. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Phelan...My name is Kay. short for Kaylee." A small gust passed by and he held onto his hat once more. He looked back at the stone. "You must be a wonderful Person Phelan..." He shyly took the blue flower and looked at it in awe before directing his attention back to Phelan. "You have to be someone important.... kind...and amazing for someone to want to lay their life down for you.... He crouched down towards the stone. "You know. what I've learned...?" Kay's eyes were fixated on the stone in front of him as he gingerly touched it "When you care about someone... you realize you would lay down your life over and over for that one person...I know that doesn't take away from the hurt of missing someone... but at least it leaves you knowing..... that you made them so happy..." Kay's eyes began to water before he rubbed his eyes quickly. "I'm sorry...Perhaps I shouldn't be rambling on... After all I'm sure you don't want to hear these things."

-------------------------------------------------------

MrSinister90

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:46 am
MasamuneMaeda

❃Klonus Demi God Of Might&Magic❃

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

✵ After the warpof space an time by his own doing Klonus found himself in another world. All he knew was darkness for a few minutes before waking up. He looked around everything seem so,...peaceful judging by the birds chirping it was morning. He got himself to a sitting position as he checked his body to see, if he lost any limbs ''All in one piece'' besides his zodiac metal limbs having lost his real limbs a long time ago. Klonus stood up but, felt odd as he did so he couldn't tell at the time but, he felt weaker some how. '' This is no gaia'' he said as he looked around he was in a forest clearing. In the distance he saw a castle unlike any he had seen back home. Klonus finally tore his gaze from the castle and wen't to his interdenominational sack tide around his hip.

✵He pulls out jerked venison and began to bite chunks out of it for some reason he was hungry. After consuming the meat he turn his focus back to the castle '' I guess I better figure out where I'm at but, wouldn't hurt to have a look around'' his tone was one of calm enthusiasm as he marched off for the castle. He arrived at the gate a few minutes later when he was halted by the guards. '' Halt there stranger what business do you have here?'' a burly guard asked. Klonus looked at the man ''Just a humble vagabond come to visit the fair castle'' he told the guard. The man looked Klonus over how odd he must of seen wearing a purple turban,and attire fit for desert weather . Klonus was relived when the guard told him to proceed Kolnus bowed before walking into the castle.

✵Klonus called upon his ring to form a staff in his open grasp to use as a walking stick.The sights of this castle was truly breath taking the craftsmanship to give it this unique design was not lost on the demi god. People roam the streets some not even human,and some creatures he had never seen before. He walked passed several pubs/inns were he heard Bards singing of some grand adventures. '' Every castle has a market place'' he whispers as he made his way to where most people were gathering. He asked a scruffy looking man where he was the man looked at him like he was crazy ''bah ye be in Malaria the city around dragon castle...take care stranger.'' Klonus shook his head '' Never heard of such a place and the people here...they're different so I'am truly in another world. Fascinating it means the spell worked after all? Klonus notice a couple looking at him as he talked to himself he payed them no mind as he headed off.

✵ Once in the market place he was greeted by sounds of people barging or gossiping. '' I guess somethings never changed no matter the world'' he said chuckling as he looked around. Some people looked at him he seemed out of place maybe he was from the desert lands? Klonus paid them no heed as one particular creature caught his eye. He had no idea what in orc was because none existed in his world, this 7ft tall humanoid caught his interest. Klonus did notice the looks given the orc by humans and none humans alike '' Hm, that tells me something at least' he mutters as he made his way to the orc. '' Well met...sir I'am new here and I was hoping you could give me some insight about this...Malaria.'' Klonus spoke to the orc as an equal their was no judgement in his tone no indication he was put off talking to an Orc.

✵On the contrary a creature like Aristotle would of been, welcome with open arms in his Mercenary group the grey watch. Klonus knew the value in broadening ones perspective.He was and still is a mercenary after all. Klonus looked the Orc in the eyes as he spoke ''I see you're smith an honest living'' he told the orc with interest. Klonus Zodiac arms and leg were hidden under his purple cloak. Not wanting to attract too much attention after all having, an arm and leg that resembled the night sky with zodiac signs would make him stick out even more.
Theme For This Scenerio

╚══════════════╝

✵Mood: Carefree/Amazed
✵Location: Malaria/Market place
✵Thoughts: '' He would make a perfect warrior in the Grey Watch"
✵Company: Aristotle
✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
(Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
Interdenominational sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:17 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama paid mind to her expressions. It does seem that this forbidden magic she has now has caused her a great deal of pain. Thus is the life of those who choose to dive into any form of forbidden magic. But that wouldn’t determine one’s fate just because they learned to use it.

He raised an eyebrow at her phrase. He wondered if maybe he said something wrong? He merely spoke of what he knows, not really paying mind to how it may sound to her. He hoped that she’ll learn to understand his words. Then he noticed her move forward, feeling her hands touching the sides of his face. “Wh-what are you-“ He spoke up, but was interrupted as her lips planted itself onto his lightly. His eyes were wide with surprise. Then she quickly pulled back, and quickly apologizing.

Hiyama’s face seemed to darken, as a firey aura seem to rise up. How dare she even do that. His eyes fell upon Cairalei, his eyes blazing with rage. With a low, but tense voice. “What do you think you were doing?” He questioned her. The magic that shimmered along the walls and the door dissipated, as he undone the spell that kept them in this room. It seems they were done talking privately, considering it appeared she wanted to leave. His eyes still held onto her. “I don’t have any care for what sort of infatuation you may have, but I share no interest with anyone.” He spoke. “My only interest is preserving the peace of this world.”

My feelings: Pissed
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle / Sanctuary / His Room
                                                      People I'm with: Cairalei
                                                      Out of Care: Forgive me doing this! I really felt so bad while making this post! But it’s just how he is!

“MasamuneMaeda”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:52 am
User Image
X
X
X
X

𝔄𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔏. 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔮𝔲𝔢

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

`·.¸¸.♡║Amara could feel her face heating up as Jodan’s eyes were upon her…dress. Although she knew that was what he was checking, the dress he created himself, she still felt embarrassed. She placed the hand that was fidgeting with her hair over her heart as an attempt to calm herself. “I-I just wanted to see how you were doing this morning,” she followed him over to the counter. She wasn’t going to ask him about what happened the day before, she didn’t want to pry in something that would clearly upset him. The ashen haired woman didn’t like to see him saddened or hurt. Her crimson eyes noticed the notebook out which gave her the opportunity to have him talk about something that he enjoyed doing “Oh.” She smiled at him “Working on another master piece?” she pointed at the sketch pad “I’d be happy to model it for you when it’s done,” she smirked and gave him a playful wink, though her confident demeanor diminished when the thought from earlier chewed at her brain. “S-say, Jodan?,” her voice grew low as her eyes glanced elsewhere, before she got another word in, the sound of a bell ringing made her stop.

A very tall man with long white locks is whom walked through the door. He was very handsome, almost beautiful, but Jodan took that spot easily “Welcome~,” Amara sang before turning her attention back to her blonde companion. “Well! I guess I should let you get to work. You don’t need me distracting you,” she laughed nervously and rushed herself to the door. “I might be back later with some sweets!” She yelled over her shoulder and smiled up at the stranger before retreating from the shop. ‘Amara, what were you thinking, now is not the time!’ Earlier she had avoided any sort of contact with the people of the marketplace, but now she was bumping into people left and right as she tried to scurry her way to the castle.
║♥·.¸¸.·´

☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†☠†

||Location: Marketplace ||Currently With: No one ||About:Amara ||OOC:

Next Feed In: 11 Days

Avacnela

Lucio_Bladesinger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:35 pm
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aliyah Hearthorn
๑۩۞۩๑
Paladin Vice Captain
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

As the two had parted ways, the instant flash of him, his hair, his eyes....his voice. Aliyah gently placed the tips of her fingers to the top, and bottom of her soft lips. "I look forward to it." She repeated his words, as though hypnotized by them. Absent minded, she was automatically heading back to the castle, to the barracks, more likely to continue with her daily training. Even though she was fighting with the other solders, training them, teaching them. Her mind was aloof in the clouds with the thought of him. That voice of his, how it penetrated her ears, and mind.

Faint sounds of anguish, and pain came from her students as she would be staring off in the distance, placing them in head locks, knocking them off to the side, or essentially beating their butts. Even without paying attention, she was still doing her job, and as recess came to be about, she found herself back in her room, disrobing, and taking a bath. her hair clung to her shoulders and large chest, some of her crimson locks hung off the bathtub, and the rest slithering like a serpent in the soapy water. Resting her head back against the marble, she closed her eyes and let out a sigh. She began day dreaming about Markus, his tall form, his hair, his eyes, that voice, his poise.....his touch, what he might look like nake- "Ah...!"

Aliyah opened her eyes, catching herself just in time before having any more impure thoughts! At least till night fall, where she would meet up with him again....But what would she wear!? Aliyah sighed again, send went to her desk to continue with paper work. Can't it be evening now?.....

Getting out of the bath to dry herself off, she allowed her lady in waiting to dress her in her robes so that she may relax for the remainder of the day,

User Image

Merrily Mari

MasamuneMaeda

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:31 pm
《Cairalei Xilrel》

Avacnela

Living. a Lie;
Thoughts she cannot unthink

xxxxxxxxxxxA life that she Cannot unlive

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSkipping stones to watch them sink; she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxenvies how they easily...

xxxxxxxSorrow wraps her
xxxxxxxxxxlike a scarf;
waiting for a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxsmall reprieve-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfalling in and out of love

-Lang Leav

User Image

Frantically wanting to leave, afraid of what he would do or say. She flinched at his first words, and when she went to explain, only to choke on her words, her eyes met with his furious ones. Her back was fully against the door, never has she felt so inferior to anyone until now. Her heart sunk with his next choice of words. They were colder than any words she has ever heard. She knew what she did was unforgivable, uncalled for, and further on, very bold! And as much as she wished he hadn't her mind just took over, and, well!

Feeling the color drain from her face, it was very clear where she stood now. Sure, their meeting, and knowing of each other was short, and if anything vague. For her to have jumped to conclusions was incomprehensible, and completely childish, but those words rang deep into her darkest of memories. Cairalei completely zoned out, replacing the image of Hiyama with her previous master when she was a slave, who said similar words. Though, to have Hiyama repeat them was something of a blind slap in the face.....he was like them.

She swallowed hard, closed her eyes and let out a long sigh to cool down her nerves. She then looked back up at him with no emotion, her eyes cold, and dead. "Yes, sir." She started with no tone to her voice at all. Her right hand found the door knob once more but paused. "Before I take my leave, please send any information based on that demon who escaped, to my room. Since I disgust you so, I'd hate to be any further of a....pain to you, and will work on the matter myself." Bowing her head to him. "If you'll excuse me." She then turned her back to him, and quickly left the room, closing the door behind her tightly. Taking in a sharp breath, as she felt hot tears betray her at the corner of her eyes.

With haste, Cairalei hurried down the halls, to her room, where she found her normal gear, and quickly disrobed to redress in her original outfit. Feeling free, and not vulnerable, the elf crept her way outside of dragon castle. Along the way, she stole a lute from one of the display shelves, and found a high ledge to sit herself upon. Feeling the cool breeze hit against her soft skin, she began to play the instrument, and sing the following. As the music came to an end, she found herself crying alone. "I'm an idiot......"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image

X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X West Maldria - Marketplace X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X No One ↦ Amara X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Contemplative X X X
X X X L O C A T I O N X: : X South Maldria - Tavern ↦ Outside X X X X X X C O M P A N Y X : : X No One X X X X X X M O O D X : : X Frustrated X X X

User Image 📚 User Image

User ImageUser Image
  • Looking up to the sky with a heavy sigh of defeat, Markus turned away from the castle. He couldn't bother with such curious thoughts at the moment. He had to remain focused on more tangible tasks, such as buying vegetables before the day comes into full swing. With only him and Lacie running the tavern without hired help, they would need more time to focus on the simple tasks of cooking. Markus had been attempting to persuade Lacie tirelessly to hire at least a chef or bartender, but the girl had yet to budge, leaving him in charge of a menu tonight.

"Buttermilk squash soup perhaps," Markus whispered to himself, his face downcast in his thoughts of food. With his head moreso in the clouds than before, he turned his eyes towards a basic squash stand, grabbing enough buttermilk squash and zucchini to last for tonight's expected outpouring of customers. After buying a dozen pounds of red potatoes, Markus effortlessly lifted all of the produce towards the tavern, but not before almost losing all of his newly purchased produce. Buttermilk squash and red potatoes comedically flew into the air. With impeccable reflexes, Markus caught each into his bag as they descended back towards himself and the female who had bumped into him.

'The blessed reflexes of a dancer,' Markus thought to himself, sighing in relief as he had managed to spare each precious commodity. He turned to the woman, gazing into her similarly vibrant red eyes with his charismatic prowess, only to be caught off guard by a familiar sensation. 'The presence of another who has demon blood...'

The generally calm man had been caught off-guard. After all, half demons had not been common in Maldria as far as he was aware. Not to mention that even in his travels, he had come across far and few. While he had felt vaguely enthused, his own demonic presence had been entirely hidden by the holy silver bracelet around his arm. While many would stare at him due to his ethereal beauty alone, the bracelet kept them from also staring at him with an intense sensation of dread and fear.

Not generally one to lose his calm demeanor, Markus quickly managed to compose his face, smiling charmingly at the woman.
    "Forgive me, miss. I should have been watching my step. I hope I didn't harm you," He spoke softly in a deep, husky tone; his free hand extended towards her's as an apology greeting.
    User Image
    In the meantime, Lacie paced rigidly in her quarters, repeating the same lines to herself over and over.
    "Welcome to the newly renovated Wood Shield Tavern...Welcome all to the newly renovated Wood Shield Tavern...I welcome you all to the return of the historic Wood Shield Tavern...Thank you all for your patronage tonight...I...I..." With a sigh of defeat, Lacie stormed out of her own room and climbed the ladder out of the cellar, quickly opening a window and sticking her face out.

'I need fresh air,' she thought to herself, feeling nauseous as she realized that every passing second brings her closer to the expected opening. She laid her body limply over the window pane slowly lifting her face up to see the Dragon Castle proudly stand in the close distance. With a quick glance into the tavern and then back to the castle, she bit her lip before hesitantly making a rash decision. Lacie scribbled a small note for her brother and left it on the bar counter before begrudgingly putting on the holy bracelet and walking out of the tavern, locking it tight and marching towards the castle.

[x]

Aizula
  •  

YEETED INTO THE ABYSS

Crew

Romantic Gardener

13,125 Points
    • Buggin' 500
    • Harvest Hazard 500
    • Conventioneer 300

MasamuneMaeda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:52 pm
    User Image

╔════════════════════╗
    X a g o • ※ • D u' r a n
    ╚════════════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxKnowing yourself is
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Beginning
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOf all wisdom
    -Aristotle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEAR me not,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd yet I speak

Having completed several request from the few customers, and solders- Xago was ready to work on some personal crafts when, when seems to be a human, approached him with confidence. The orc slowly came to a stop, and turned his attention to the puny man, raising a brow. Unlike th3 others, he wasn't afraid, or held any spite towards him. Which....was weird. He slowly tried to continue his work, while listening to the man, but couldn't find the means to do so, so instead, Xago just sat there, bewildered by this man. "Atasho'ne Human...." He returned the greeting. His voice was husky and low, but his attention went back to focusing his smithy work. "I know not of this place." After the long pause he decided to answer his question. "Only that it is filled with puny humans.........." Xago paused in his work, and turned to the human, while resting his right hand to the head of his warg. He then point3ed off into the distance towards Dragon castle. "I know events of great happen there.....did so last night." His English is a bit on the rough edges, but still, he can hold.....decent? conversations? "Crimson lady is in charge of solders. He then turned his head in the direction of an old vintage building. "Prayers given to the weak." Referring to the church. close by. He focused his eyes on the young man before him for only a moment before looking back to his work. "Not much else other than marketplace." He grunted. True, he might miss his comrades and the random brawls, but this was more to his....contentment.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:51 pm
    MasamuneMaeda

❃Klonus Demi God Of Might&Magic❃

╔══════════════╗

✵ The Orc known as Xago spoke in a husky and low voice But, Klonus didn't mind it. Klonus did notice the orc kept calling him human if only he knew, he was speaking to a half a human. Klonus crossed his arms over his chest as he listen, the orc spoke of the Crimson lady which peeked his interests.'' Hmmm maybe I could find some means of making gold here...or whatever they use as currency here.'' he thought.There was the thing about great happenings? he would not pressed the orc on the matter. He fallowed Xago gaze to the church and nodded. The gods here might have a solution but, then again this was not his world.

✵ Klonus looked the orc over he seemed the type to be able wield the weapons he crafted. '' Thank you for the valuable information.'' he paused before continuing '' Do you know anything about this Crimson lady and is she in need of strength of arm?'' he implored. If he didn't want to end up begging he'd best find work soon. Klonus had no doubt he'd find a way to make money he was a Mercenary after all. ''' I must say you look like you've fought in few battles yourself. Honest works makes honest man but....do you ever think of travailing?'' He said his tone spoke of honest curiosity.

✵ In the back of his mind he was hoping to gain a traveling companion in this unknown world. '' By the way my name is Klonus son of Hercules and you're?'' he finished with an outstretched hand his zodiac metal arm at least, as he held the staff with his normal hand.'' Might I add you've the eye's of a warrior'' he told the orc. Klonus looked young but his actually ninety nine years old,and over the years he had seen much bloodshed.

╚══════════════╝

✵Mood: Carefree/Amazed
    ✵Location: Malaria/Market place
    ✵Thoughts: '' He would make a perfect warrior in the GreyWatch"
    ✵Company: Xago
    ✵ Items:Ring Of War or Call to Arms: This awesome onyx ring allows Klonus to conjure up five different weapons for his use. Dual scimitars ,double headed spear,Arrow/quiver,flail with a spike ball and a staff. All his weapons are black made of magical onyx making them heavy durable but, are breakable. Once a weapon is broken it will be sent back to the ring in poof of smoke. Takes three post for the weapons to be re summon. The ring is bound to Klonus and if he should he be killed the ring will lose its powers.
    (Note: His arrows are never ending since they're conjured by magic.)
    Interdenominational sack: Carries his food,books of spells for review,camping gear, a journal,the flute of the muses and herbs form his world.

User Image  

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Handsome Hell Walker
    Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:33 pm
    User Image

User Image
    Company
    Jodan
    Mood
    Embarrassed

User Image

• Illyndrathyl blinked a bit when he saw two people conversing, and he suddenly couldn't shake the feeling that he'd come to interrupt something important. He stepped aside so that the woman could exit, offering a small smile in return for the one she'd given him. He wasn't sure what to do with the bits of conversation he'd heard, so he just kept them to himself. He approached the young man at the counter, noting that he was indeed attractive. He quickly pushed aside those thoughts, trying to focus on his reason for coming to this place.

Illyndrathyl smiled in embarrassment as he stood in front of the counter. "My apologies, sir. I seem to have interrupted something important." He apologized before anything else, doing otherwise would be impolite. "However, I have heard from a friend that you do such wonderful work. I came here to commission a piece from you." he explained, deciding to state his reasons for being there. He hoped that he wasn't being too forward,
        many people tended to be wary of him due to his height anyway.

'Don't even think about it. You know that there are several reasons why things would not go well.' He tried to silence his mind as he shifted his gaze to the shop. Staring at the young man for too long made his pulse quicken.

User Image

x

Veteris Mundi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games