Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Ikeinasu :: Hallowed Path [T/O] [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:08 am
User Image_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
Shaking of the trees leading up the road to Ikeinasu was more than enough to send the guards at the gates on alert. In fact, by the time the massive creature emerged from them, the entirety of the available guards of the south gate had gathered, including the young man that was regarded as the captain of the guard. Each of the eight people present watched the titanic spider-like monster with some sort of mix between horror and resolution, clear that they would die for their village if needed.

When the creature stopped and young Mi-jin was deposited, however, although no one moved or relaxed, their expressions changed to confusion. After a moment, the dark-haired leader took a few cautious steps forward, gaze flickering between Mi-jin and the spider, his hands before him in a fighter's stance. "Who are you and what do you want?" he called out. "Yokai aren't welcome here."

Lanfaer
Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab Mi-jin wander a little away from the tremendous spider and stop once she noticed the eight people. Oh, it shouldn’t surprised her that there are more humans, but it did for some reason. Her red eyes glanced over their faces as they asked her a question and something about yokai. Her brows turn downward in confusion and she looked a bit shock as well. “M’name is Mon Mi-jin.” She introduced herself. “Tis is my friend Kumiho.” Introducing the pure white fox behind her. “Waa,,m’not a yokai. Imma messenger for da moon. An empty vassal to spread da holy word.” She smiled sweetly. Her faith was her strongest point. “M’not sure why I’m here, but I am.”
                                                            fish 1/4
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation: nora gates

Company: Rat lord, birdman, insect army
                    Enemies: none
                    Equip: Winter Clothes, Chain Skirt, Strange Cuirass, Greaves , Scales of Truth (ring)

Stamina: 100

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30)
                    •8 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30)
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Quote:
                    Royal Taorito
                    Quote:
                    [
                    Quote:

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:38 pm
"Ah... no, that's not what I--" the leader of the guard started, but then shook his head. "You know what, never mind." Behind him some of the others started murmuring among themselves, but he ignored them. He dropped his stance, but remained guarded. "So how can we help the.... messenger of the moon? And what's with the giant... thing behind you?"

As the last statement was said, another body was deposited from the backside of the giant spider. This particular form happened to be Ayura, who was being sent to help poor Mi-jin out.

Lanfaer
Im the Girl one
[quote="Solarius flare]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab Mi-jin had to look up, as if the large spider will speak for itself. She didn't want to be rude, even tho she was poop out it butt. "Why I'm ere?". Mi-jin had a far off look as she thought about the question. She just wanted to leave. The spider provided a way for her to do that. "heh, I wanted to leave. So ere I am! It a blessing to be ere!" Mi-jin cheered. As if that answer all her questions. "Oh, spider lord gave me us a ride." Mi-jin didn't seem very phased by the monstrous spider. Even when it poop out Ayura. "wa,,Ayura, took you long enough. Were you sleeping?"

fish 1/4
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation:South Gates.
                    Company: spooder
                    Enemies: none
                    Equip: Winter Clothes, Chain Skirt, Strange Cuirass, Greaves , Scales of Truth (ring)

Stamina: 100

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30)
                    •8 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30)
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Quote:
                    Royal Taorito
                    Quote:
                    [
                    Quote:

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:15 pm
User Image

__________________And the Lightning Strikes ||
tab The giant spider did not respond, more because it couldn't. The spider creature was little more than a carrier, a carriage for that which lay in its abdomen. After the last human leader had called their leader a "rat king", they had decided to move on to another pasture, the second human kingdom here within the Land of Iron. Taking with them the only two who had been hospitable in any capacity, the creatures had let her speak for them first before depositing Ayura after. They would speak and set the pace for the conversation which was to follow.
tab They would would on Ayura, and see just what these humans would do before trying to communicate to them through official means.

Im the girl one

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:20 am
The young man waited a long moment for a further response or some sort of explanation, but none came, leaving an awkward, tense air between the groups. Finally, when it seemed like there was no threat from the spider creature--who he'd guessed was just some sort of animal companion--or the pair apparently meant to speak for it, he signaled for his guards to stand down. The all hesitantly lowered their weapons. His gaze returned to Mi-jin. "As long as you don't pose a threat to our town, anyone is welcome here. Attacking a villager or stealing will result in immediate exile from the town, or worse. Welcome to Ikeinasu." He stepped aside to clear the path and the others followed suit.

Lanfaer
Im the Girl one
[quote="Solarius flare]

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:55 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        The clang of metal boots struck against stone as Aric set himself up the mountain. The trek had hardly any trouble for the thundering giant but he found himself huffing in annoyance anyway. It had been... a trouble few months since he had awoken to find his strength nearly sapped from him, and ever since then he had struggled to hold the anger in his heart in check. Of course it also didn't help that everywhere he went the man drew stares from the bystanders. Aric had gotten them for a good part of his life and though he desired to believe that the time passed had since healed the wounds caused by his people, there was still some part of him wondering deep inside. Just what were they thinking when others saw him?

Bah He shooed the useless thoughts away until they could come back to haunt his rest. For now he had more important things to worry about, like how he was going to get through this gate. As Aric approached the guards he couldn't help but also admire the fine stonework, it brought back fond memories of his homeland. "Hail Friend, I'd like to see about entering your village." While his voice boomed Aric tried to lower his stature as best he could. He might look like a giant but that didn't mean he had to act the part, at least until he was deemed not a threat.

(I'll make a format some other time too hard right now >x >

Quotes:
                                                        Royal Taorito

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:36 am
There was a small huddle of people dressed in standard guard gear when you approached the gates. They seemed tense, but spoke in hushed tones, so overhearing whatever they were saying was next to impossible. Just before you spoke though, one of them noticed you out of the corner of his eye. The young man, who bore a crest on his uniform had windswept black hair and vibrant green eyes that watched you warily despite the overall calm and amicable demeanor he switched to in order to greet you. He raised a hand as a half hearted wave. "Sure, I can't see why that would be a problem. So long as you don't pose a threat or try to steal anything, we welcome everyone." He dropped his hand and gestured at the gate. "This is Ikeinasu, our humble... home away from home, I guess."

Evanescently Magnificent

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:50 pm
User Image

tab
                                                        Aric nodded politely to the man glad that he was able to get his way without much of a hassle or persuasion on his part. Especially considering that he lacked the patience for both. Striding with purpose through the gates the dragonkin sought out first any hint of a training facility. He was going to rebuild his strength the old fashioned way.

Quotes:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:44 pm
User Image

㊌ ☾ ☾ ☾ Kira Yamata ☽ ☽ ☽ ㊌

Walking through the gates of the village once more, Kira, wander through. This was the second time he was walking in damaged and beat up but this time it was for a purpose other than survival. That said Kira felt his left arm and grimaced as he pushed on the pain he felt was still lingering from when he used that spell to help the others contain the horses. He only hoped that they where able to get them in the 'stables' kaileer talked about. Kira had to suck it up and go to the hospital first so that he could be in peaked performance and maybe along the way a few rats might end up going missing from the streets of Ikeinasu.

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:32 pm
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan
                                    I'll send out my soul to worlds more beautiful, but they won't... they won't know my heart.

[Location:] Surrounding Forest, east of Ikeinasu.

We remained relatively quiet on the way back to the gates, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. For me anyway; I couldn't account for the other two. Still, when we found the road, and in turn the gates, I felt a wave of relief that we hadn't had any worse encounters that the two strange people who'd bumped into us in the forest. I still found it odd that we just happened to cross their path, but I couldn't think of any reason for it outside of coincidence. Other than the initial defensive reaction, they didn't seem intent on any sort of harm. I was curious, though, about the fact they apparently had somewhere safe close to the city. I considered reporting it for a moment, but decided to let it go.

I waved to the pair of guards as we approached and paused to turn to the other two. "Welcome to Ikeinasu!" Grinning broadly, I gestured in through the gates. "This is the place we call home. I actually have somewhere else I need to go, but the first district here is the market district, where you should be able to get a free meal or two, since you just woke up, and a place to sleep while you figure out where you want to go from here." I hoped the spear girl could understand what I was saying, but given she hadn't said much of anything, I couldn't tell. Maybe Noemi could translate if needed. I placed a hand on my chest. "My name is Shea, since I was rude and didn't introduce myself before. I spend most of my time in the market district, so once I'm back you're welcome to come find me if you need any help."

.CHAKRA : 815 / 815 .STAMINA : 300 / 300 .STATUS : None
                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    .EXP : 9260 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie
                                    Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:06 pm
User Image
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔦

|| ||

Quote:
Lorelei was looking around. She was trying to figure out if she could recognize this place but nothing was coming to her mind. Her heart sank. What happened? Where was she? She followed the young boy as she wanted to talk more but her lips had betrayed her. She could feel it chapping rather quickly. There was a plant, that if you grind it just right with water, it can be helpful to heal lips... for some reason, the young warrior. for the life of her, could not remember what the name of the plant was. It was as if there was an empty area in her mind. Why had she forgotten so much? They were going up the steps and Lorelei had to be careful not to slip, Ice was a blessing and curse. Depending on how one would see it. Once they made it, she blinks at the foundation of the gates. She had never seen gates looking like this. Where was she? This was such an odd structure! How interesting!

The cold and sorrows of her lost people were quickly overtaken by the idea of learning a new culture, food, their people, and the list goes on. She listened to Shea and tried to get the gist of what he was saying. Welcome... Ikeinsau. Oh! So this place was called Ikeinasu. That was going to be hard to pronounce! Goodness. I-kee--in-a**-u? She remembered how Shea pronounced it and tried to switch the words up to its actual pronunciations. Home? This was... to be her home? Her shoulders dropped slightly as she sighed. But life goes on. She can always get her answers later. Market. that was all she got from the sentences but then "Meal?" she questioned, her smile beaming as she may have a cut or two on her lip from the cold, "Yes, please. Meal." Then he placed his hand on his chest and called himself Shea. Oh! She didn't introduce herself.

Her arm went across her chest as she made a fist at the upper left breast, very warrior-like, "Lorelei." Then she heard him mention help. "Help? Meal!" She smiled happily at him. The thought of the food! She couldn't wait! Not to mention she was understanding a bit more and more, slowly, but somehow getting there.

|| ||

Athlete l Water l Wind l 50/50 Mana l 100/100 Stamina

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:57 am
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Acrobat ll Suiton :: Doton ll Traitorous Queen Bee :: E-Rank ll Aburame Outcast

🐝 Noémi followed the group at a slight distance, not for any particular reason she had just kept getting caught up in her own thoughts. She had thought so to begin with but everything about the world she woke up in was just plain off. The boy claimed they were in Iron. By all accounts it lined up, yet still it was slightly off. The question of time kept returning to her head. How long was she asleep. How long did the world have to change around her. How much of her life had been taken away by that trickster beast? The way the amazon had crawled out of the ground, had she also been asleep? Lost in time? From how she was behaving it was clear she wasn't accustomed to Iron, nor prepared really. How long had she been buried? 'None of this makes any sense. Those two from before, they aren't anything we had back when I was exploring. Are they new to this land? Are thy evolution of something? But for things to evolve it takes time... lots of time. Ah! This is so frustrating.' She continued to brainstorm even as they approached the city gates. In fact she nearly tripped over the first step, only just barely managing to correct her footwork. Luckily the others had already climbed the stairs so her mishap was mostly unseen, besides the guards that is.

She gave the pair an embarrassed wave as she followed after the boy and the amazon. The boy, now known as Shea after what seems like an eternity between now and when she gave her own to him, gave the pair of newly awakened girls the welcome to town spiel. The mention of free food was mighty tempting to her, and apparently the amazon- er Lorelei. The amazon having just given her name as well and now seemingly able to pick up on what Shea was talking about. "As tempting as that may bee, I will have to as they say pass on this. I am the hungry for knowledge." She announced, practically bouncing in place. Her eyes sparkling as she peered past the boy onto the familiar yet still foreign town. She couldn't keep pestering the young boy who guided her out of the dungeon. He had other things to do, said so himself, so it only made sense to go pester literally everyone else. "It was the fun meeting with you two, but I best bee on my way. My mission is far for the over," She said, her mind forever locked onto that singular goal, "Au revoir et bonne chance!" With that was was off to find answers to her ever mounting questions.

[exit]

Mana Pool:: [100 //100]
Stamina Pool:: [250 //250]
Kikaichu Pool:: [000 //000]

Quote " 'I know,' she said. 'You have a stone in your heart, and some days it's so heavy there is nothing to be done. But you don't have to be alone for it. You should have come to me. I understand.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Noémi's Theme Persona 3 OST - Memories of You

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:58 am
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan
                                    I'll send out my soul to worlds more beautiful, but they won't... they won't know my heart.

[Location:] Surrounding Forest, east of Ikeinasu.

Lorelei was very enthusiastic about the prospect of food, which made me smile. Although that smile faded a bit when Noemi parted ways. Still, I was always happy that someone else was interested in making themselves at home in the town. It had become a safe haven for a lot of people over the last few months, and it was good to see us still growing. A lot of work had been put into it after all. The yokai were always a concern to us, but we had a decent defensive force, if my opinion mattered on it. At least, I felt safe anyway.

Turning back to Lorelei, I gestured into town. "If you go that way, you'll see a sign that says 'The Silver Lyre'. It's an inn." I made a square shape with my arms to represent 'sign', but pretty much could only hope that she understood what I was trying to say. "I have to go that way," I said, pointing back the way we came.

I waited a moment, somewhat awkwardly, and then waved a goodbye to her before slipping away. Friendly as I was, social interactions weren't always my strong point. I had to check on my plants, and couldn't really wait any longer anyway.

[Exit to White Stag Acres]

.CHAKRA : 815 / 815 .STAMINA : 300 / 300 .STATUS : None
                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    .EXP : 9285 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie
                                    Jenni Deer

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]