Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annabelle Wolfe

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:24 pm
User Image

User Image

“How’s our patient today?”

Rory looked up at the friendly nurse. She smiled and jestured, doing her best to indicate that she was just fine today. Well… as “fine” as she could be. Her back ached as it constantly had since the attack. It was a consistent reminder of her poor decision- one that caused her more guilt than pain. Rory had been far too weak to do anything useful that day. Yet she had foolishly thrown herself at the assaultants, managing to get her spine damaged in the process. Worse still, she had accidentally unleashed her Raiment. Her auburn hair fell in her face as she attempted to shake the memory out of focus. The blood, the bodies, and her own failure would not cease to haunt her. In reality, Rory Harperion was far from “just fine.”

She wasn’t about to tell that to the nurse though. Lying to the kindly woman certainly wasn’t the intention, but the young noble didn’t exactly consider it “”lying”. The woman was here to solve physical problems, not to listen to Rory drone on about her trauma. Besides, the little student had other motivations to give a positive response. She really, really wanted to go to class today. She’d had a particularly difficult bout of pain a few days before, the reason for her hospitalization, and couldn’t help but feel that she had missed too much. The memorial service, her Raiment class, opportunities with her friends… all had been lost thanks to this damn injury. There was no way she was going to miss Beginner’s Combat today.

Thankfully, the nurse seemed to agree. “Alright Rory,” she responded. “You can go. But take it easy, okay? Make sure your teachers don’t work you too hard.”

The young student nodded eagerly. She had no intention of heeding that warning, but she was desperate to leave the infirmary bed. “Taking it easy” just wasn’t something she could promise. She was going to do her best to become stronger. That meant giving her all in practice, be that in combat class or in her private lessons with Camilla. Oh yeah! She suddenly remembered that Camilla was also in today’s class! The thought of seeing her friend made her all the more excited. She jumped from her bed, giving the nurse a cheerful wave despite the pain this sudden movement caused her. Those twinges were not about to stop her now. The limp in her stride was barely visible as she hurried toward the door. Just as she left, another voice called out from behind her.

“Be careful out there. It’s freezing!”

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:44 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna was a little perplexed by the idea that while she’d been unconscious, she’d been using her raiment. Was that possible? To activate her raiment without realizing it? It would certainly explain why she’d been caught in her memories and not just unconscious. But then again, wouldn’t that have endangered her life? When she’d overused her raiment before, she’d lost her eyesight. Why hadnt something else happened – or had it? Lelyna didn’t like the idea of that.

Lost in thought, she’d nearly missed Rhysian speaking to her. “Hmmmm? Oh…my sight?” It was a strange question to ask, but then again it wasn’t a secret and she had ended up in this situation because she hadnt been able to see the attacker coming at the festival. “I was born with full eyesight.” Lelyna said, wanting to clarify that from the start. “After I discovered by raiment and I started using it, practicing and what not, it got to the point where I pushed myself too far. The overexertion resulted in my becoming very ill, after which I lost the ability to see.”

Sighing a little, she frowned. “My raiment…well, it’s a bit difficult to manage. The more I use it, the weaker I get. If I push myself too hard, I can collapse and become ill or bed ridden for several days, if not longer. It’s frustrating…”

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Yami Miyagawa

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:43 am
User Image
                                  𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓕𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓓𝓮'𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓮𝓻

╒═════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

"Oh?" Rhysian said with a slight glimmer in his eye as he uncrossed his arms and sat forward a bit, listening to her words. "Well, that is something we'll have to remedy..." he said abruptly when she had said she had lost the ability to see. After everything that had happened, Rhysian was especially angered that Lelyna had been injured in the attack, however after learning of what had happened, how it happened, and why, he had been particularly concerned not only about her injury, but about her inability to see. Now that he knew the circumstances, it was time he fixed this problem, so that she would at least have a chance to protect herself with the full faculty of her senses, as all humans were meant to.

Rhysian was about to speak on the matter again when Lelyna started to speak once more. When she spoke of her frustrations with her raiment, and the way it physical impairs her, Rhysian sat back and brought a hand up to his chin in contemplation. "Hmmmm, I see," He said while taking a moment to think. "That actually makes sense, Lelyna, it means that whenever your raiment's use makes you ill, you are unwittingly using more magical energy to use your raiment then your body is naturally producing. Once that pool of magic dries up, you need to draw from something else in order to keep the magic of your raiment up..." He started to say emphatically, as if he was teaching her a lesson on magic. He stood up then and started to step over to the window as he continued to speak. "Unfortunately for all of us, the only place we can gather that magic once we have used up our own personal pool of energy, is from the very energy that holds and maintains our bodies in their natural state. If you pull too much from it, then..." Rhysian paused at the thought as he looked out of the window, looking at the cold snowy grounds outside. He then turned and looked down at Lelyna, knowing there was no point in keeping the rest of his words from her, since she was already living it. "Well, then certain parts of the body cease to function correctly, and slowly breakdown and disappear, if overused, this can cause death rather quickly..."

Taking a moment to let what he just taught her sink in, he took a breath and then stood up stepped back over to Lelyna, reaching down and taking her hand for a moment. "Do not be frightened Lelyna, please close your eyes, and lie still..." He said briefly as he let go of her hand, and brought both of his hands over her face as if he was examining her. "You see Lelyna, usually, use of our magical energy causes exhaustion, and a person will typically either loose control or loose the ability to cast magic for a time. Some, in fact many, even fall unconscious long before they pull any energy from their bodies, think of it like a form of subconscious self-preservation." he said as he brought his hands close to her face now, caressing it gently as he placed his thumbs directly over her eyes. "However there are exceptions, some who do not feel this exhaustion when casting magic, some that can use their magic to very dangerous levels without even realizing it, Tadfaers for instance generally have this problem and it seems... so do you...," he said as he started to gather magical energy in his hands, causing his hands and thumbs to feel warm against her skin. "In your case, if you are finding it easy to overwhelm yourself, and get ill often, then we can assume that either you aren't producing an adequate amount of energy, or that your raiment requires an extraordinary amount of energy to perform its task. Either way, if you do not have something that naturally impedes you from overusing your raiment, it could be extremely dangerous for you if you do not learn to recognize the difference," He said as he closed his eyes and took a breath. "Fortunately for you, there are ways to replenish the bodily energy you've lost..."

Without going into any further detail, Rhysian suddenly pushed on her eyes with his thumbs as the magical energy gathering within him started to pour from him, through his hands, and into her eyes. The energy continued to push fiercely into her filling her eyes only at first, and then filling her body as Rhysian started to feel slightly faint. His hands shook very very lightly as he stood over her, holding her face firmly as his thumbs continued to push on her eyes. "Laradaah... Raun-Mas... Ri-Unir...... Cach!" Rhysian suddenly let out in a deep hoarse voice as the magic suddenly started to press and burn into her eyes fiercely, just for the briefest moment before fading into nothing. In that moment, Rhysian suddenly let go of her face, knowing she would recoil from the burning sensation in her eyes before it faded. Watching her carefully, he waited for her to regain her own senses as she dealt with the burning sensation from her eyes. He couldn't help but smirk lightly as he leaned back against the wall as he gathered both his thoughts and his strength, breathing hard as he recomposed himself slowly before her. Narrowing his eyes lightly, Rhysian stood up and stepped next to the bed once more as the moment he had been waiting for would come moments later. At that the moment, Rhysian would let off a soft smile as she unconsciously opened her eyes and looked at him.

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═════════════════╛

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna was a bit surprised by Rhysian’s explanation regarding her raiment. Following Rhysian’s instructions, she closed her eyes, curious as to what he might be up to. Listening intently, she sighed a little as he spoke, the warmth from his hands slightly soothing. Lelyna knew that she drew on magical energy within herself and that once that energy was depleted, she had to draw energy from somewhere – hence why her vision had been effected the way it had so many years ago when she'd been untrained; she’d used her own energy and injured herself.

Was it possible that she needed too much energy to use her raiment? Similar to a Tadfaer? She’d never thought about it…She’d just thought that she had a weak body, but perhaps she needed more control…Distracted by her thoughts and Rhysian’s words, Lelyna hardly noticed Rhysian’s thumbs against her closed eyes.

She should have been paying more attention. The warmth in Rhysian’s hands was nice at first, comforting, but then it began to get a little intense. With him holding her face firmly, she couldn’t pull away – Lelyna felt a small spike of anxiety but before she could question her Professor, he spoke what had to be a spell and then things got worse.

“Mmmmmmm-aaahhhhHHHHHHHH!” The stinging in her eyes was so intense, she’d never felt anything like this – lemon juice in her eyes was nothing compared to this pain! Luckily for her, the pain was fleeting. Regardless, her eyes watered and stung deeply. Reaching up Lelyna rubbed her eyes, not knowing why her Professor would do that to her.

“W-Why?” She began to say only to open her eyes. The moment she did she felt her stomach flip in realization, she could see. At first it was blurred light, shapes and color…but as she rubbed and blinked the tears out of her eyes, things slowly became much clearer to her. She could see!

“My Gods, Professor! I can’t believe it!” Knowing what he had done for her, she couldn’t help but remain teary-eyed. Sitting up, Lelyna kept her gaze locked on the man that had to be Rhysian. Lip quivering, she smiled slowly, eternally grateful to him. “Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don’t know how you did it, or why but…I can’t thank you enough, Professor…” She whispered, reaching out to grasp his hand. Wiping her cheeks with the other hand, she squeezed Rhysian’s hand and smiled up at him, speechless…

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Yami Miyagawa

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:17 pm
User Image

{Wearing: Completely covered }

Larina just sat at her desk as she scratched the feathers of Atem. She was making progress in her style of clothing but soon she had reverted back to wearing floor-length clothes. Ones that covered her body completely. She laid her head on the desk. Yes, Merek had given her some time off but she couldn't do that. She was a bit headstrong after all. She just listened to the conversation between the patient and the professor. Her hair was pulled up in a messy like manner. She had overslept today and was running late to the infirmary. Not even taking time to brush her hair. She stretched out as she looked down at the chick under her desk running around.

He had recovered some time ago but Larina couldn't find the heart to release him. What if his family was no longer there? She bent down under her table as she got on her knees. She went under there to play with him. She would toss a piece of parchment paper that had been crumbled up. She would watch as his little legs would start moving to get the paper. She was glad to see she had done well in healing him but she had lost people by her own hands. She shook it from her head as she will not let her bother her. "Atem do you think Merek will teach me how to fight? So next time I can protect the citizens of Eoana and better yet protect him since he is the doctor?" Larina wanted to be more useful. She, of course, didn't believe in fighting but things changed in her life. She couldn't be the girl who did nothing. She went to stand up but hit her head on the bottom of her table. She went down whimpering in pain.

She was rubbing her head frantically as she felt tears form in her eyes. She was trying to keep it down but it hurt so much. She laid her head in her chair as she whined. "Owie that hurt." Just what she needed. A good hit to the head to snap her out of her sadness. She was turning back into her normal self once more. She stretched her arms out over her chair as she stayed still. Her head hurt too much to move. The desk really knew how to make her feel better.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:21 am
User ImageUser Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer
𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓕𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓓𝓮'𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓮𝓻

Probability || None
Enters from the Diviner Classroom...

╔═══════════════════

Seeing her reaction was amusing to say the least, but Rhysian simply smiled when he saw how happy she was. The pain she had endured just a moment earlier had completely dissipated, and it was as if it had never happened at all. When she sat up and took his hand, thanking him with all her heart, Rhysian looked down at his hand in hers and took another breath before letting out a light sigh. He was about to say something when the door suddenly ripped open, and Kayl came flying into the room after hearing Lelyna scream.

"Lelyna! What's wrong!" He yelled out while running into the room, before stopping cold and freezing in place as he came eye to eye with the Court Mage. Kayl nervously shifted his gaze from Rhysian to Lelyna and back to Rhysian as he started to contemplate whether or not they had been found out. Before he could think anymore of it though, something in him caught his attention and brought his eyes back to Lelyna. At first he didn't quite catch it, but as he looked at her, and looked into her eyes, it suddenly clicked. Gone where the grey dead eyes that he had seen before, lifeless and devoid of color. Now, as her eyes fell upon him, he gazed into the same crimson eyes that he saw every time he looked into the mirror. "By the Gods, your eyes... What? How?" Kayl said while stepping towards Lelyna then before sitting at the foot of her bed and reaching out to take her other hand. "Can you see me?" he asked almost rhetorically since she was already looking directly at him, instead of straight through as she had done before.

Pulling away from them both, Rhysian looked down at the ground while bringing a hand up in front of his mouth and coughing lightly. "I'm glad to see that you've made a complete recovery, surely, this is miraculous indeed," He said while completely avoiding taking credit for her healed eyes, acting as if they had returned to normal during the two months that she had ben resting and recovering. He turned and started towards the door then, opening it as he started to step out. Rhysian stopped only for a moment as he looked back at Lelyna. "Come and see me once you have been released, we have much to discuss about the Diviner Class, you and I," He said in a more official tone before closing the door behind him and leaving them behind. Rhysian then took his leave of the infirmary and returned to his office.

Looking back at the door as Rhysian left, Kayl still had a weird feeling about seeing him interacting with Lelyna so, a feeling that was somewhat alleviated when Rhysian spoke of the Diviner Class. Lelyna was the Diviner Class Teacher Assistant after all. Still, a certain nervousness was still in the pit of his stomach. Looking back at Lelyna then, Kayl smiled wholehearted as he looked her straight in the eyes. "Looks like there is yet another thing we have in common," He said jokingly in order to try and cut his own tension as he pointed from her eyes to his own. "But... more importantly..." Kayl suddenly reached out and gave a grand hug to his sister, holding her tight for a moment as he took a deep breath. "You're finally awake, I was so worried..." Slowly, he let her go, and spent the rest of the day with her, helping her and filling her in on everything that had happened.

═══════════════════╝

...Exits for day flip
Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Raiyun
Captain

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Hearing her brother’s voice, Lelyna turned her gaze toward the door just as Kayl walked in, looking rather worried. The moment he stepped into the room she felt tears sting her eyes – she was seeing her brother for the very first time. Lelyna could sense his nervousness, but at the moment she was too happy to fear Rhysian, not after what he had done for her. It took Kayl a moment, but he seemed to realize that she was looking at him, and not through him. Grasping his hand, Lelyna smiled wide and nodded. “Yes, I can see you…”

Before she could answer the ‘how’ and ‘why’, Rhysian stepped away and spoke up for her. She was a bit confused as to why he wasn’t taking credit for healing her, but then again, he likely had his reasons. Nodding a little, holding his gaze, she gave him a look of understanding. “Yes…I woke up and my eyes stun very badly…but they seem to be working now.” Lelyna said to Kayl before looking back at Rhysian.

“Of course, Professor…thank you for coming to visit me.” There were so many questions she wanted to ask, but she knew that she needed to wait for another time. Once she and Kayl were alone she chuckled lightly as Kayl pointed out that they had the same eye color. “Yes, it seems we have many things in common…”

As Kayl pulled her into a long, warm hug, she rested her cheek against his shoulder and sighed happily. “Im sorry, Kayl…I know Ive worried everyone…” All that mattered was that she was awake now, everything else could be worked through. Lelyna and Kayl spent the rest of the day talking and catching up. Eventually, Mikhail and Eyrli came to see here as well – each reunion was a tearful one to say the least...

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Yami Miyagawa

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:19 pm
NAME﴿
[Merek Dracolatus Wildfire]

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

Despite Merek's offer to have some time off away from the infirmary to focus on mental and emotional self-recovery, Larina refused and insisted that she continues working. He hopes that she will not regret that decision, but perhaps some busy work will keep her thoughts occupied. Unfortunately, their line of work will always remind them that other people are still in pain, hence the reason he asked her if she wanted to spend time away from the infirmary. Fortunately, he can have Atem keep her company whenever he has to step away from the infirmary to acquire ingredients for medicines or take care of errands. Today he had to shop for ingredients and bring them to the infirmary to continue making more medicine. Unfortunately, the market did not have everything he would have liked to purchase, but he will make do. Of course, he did not forget to buy a white rose for Larina on his way to the academy.

The moment the door to the infirmary opened, Atem flew toward his master who was waiting at the door. The former perched on his shoulder and pecked him a couple times at his forehead, causing the doctor to become slightly annoyed, reach into his pocket, and pull out a piece of bread for his friend to consume, which he gladly did. Merek made his way to Larina, who was suffering from the self-inflicted blow to head when she was trying to stand up from beneath her desk. He laid his hand upon her head before saying to her,

"Do you have a headache White Rose?"

.As your doctor, I have a few rules.
You will do all that I say.
If you are beautiful, expect my advances.
Lastly, I shall cure you of all afflictions.
ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single -> Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[N/A]

➼ WITH
[Larina]

➼ WARDROBE
[Autumn]

➼ OOC
[]

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:16 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

The moment he had left the enhancer classroom, he rushed to the infirmary. There he had caught sight of Kayl. When he went to see Lelyna, he was speechless. Her beautiful grey eyes were a gorgeous red. They were like rare jewels. He had been a mix of emotions for weeks, but now that he was seeing her awake and her vision working, he felt hot tears come to his eyes and stream down his face. They were finally able to see each other again, Lelyna in more ways than one. He had instantly run to her and placed a kiss on her lips, holding her as his life depended on it. He didn’t ever want to think about losing her ever again.

Mikhail stayed by her side, ignoring any protest that was passed his way. He was a prince. He did what he wanted. Plus, he hadn’t been able to talk and fully be with Lelyna in two months, so frankly, he didn’t give a damn what people said. In the first time in a while, he got a decent sleep, knowing that she was okay. When morning came, he stared at her and stroked her hand lightly. He silently waited for her to wake up from her sleep. They had spent the morning together and he made sure she had a good meal. Now, it was finally time for them to fully have their moment and catch up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Infirmary] || WITH [Lelyna] || FEELING [ relieved ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna was as happy as she could be. Not only was she finally awake, after two months, but she could see. The first time she’d seen Mikhail’s face for herself…it had made her want to cry, and she had. She’d always dreamed of seeing his face, just for a few moments, with her own eyes, and when it had finally come true…it had been spectacular. Sitting up in her bed, Lelyna held Mikhail’s hand in her own and gazed at his face.

“You are so handsome, Mikhail…I’ve seen you in other’s memories, but…to actual see you…” She was just so happy… “I’m so sorry to have worried you, love…” She could only imagine how much of a wreck Mikhail had been while she’d been unconscious….He worried about her in general so to see her so helpless had probably been very hard for him.

Reaching out, she caressed his cheek and looked at his beautiful hair and eyes. “I’m never going to get tired of looking at you…” It was so funny how people took simple things for granted. Gently squeezing his hand, she smiled. “When can we go home?” She asked, just wanting to be back in their own space, together…

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

~ Eyrli entered on New Day ~

After rushing out from her Knit Class she was able to see her best friend... And to her surprise, her sight had returned to her! It had been so long since Eyrli last saw them, even now, on the next day, she felt emotional for Lelyna.

Now, she had trusted her friend, Camilla, to inform their Combat Class that she would be absence for personal reasons. Today she wanted to be there for her recently awoken buddy. As she entered the Infirmary, being sure to flash a quick wave to the doctor or nurse if present, the silent Elementor could see a familiar face already beside Lelyna. Makes sense he would be here... Thinking back, Mikhail must have been taking the past 2 months poorly. Yesterday was a huge relief for both of them, for sure.

Eyrli walked up to the couple and grinned wide, she wanted to jump one of them instead of just strolling over... But no doubt they're just catching up. So she settled with a wide, frantic wave before hopping on the spot and standing beside Lelyna bedside. She couldn't stop staring at the Diviners eyes though. It was a miracle... What was once taken away is now back. ...It seems... Strange. Eyrli couldn't help but wonder what could have happened. And perhaps once it's just them two she can try to find out. For the time being though the quiet girl would just listen until spoken to. At least that will be easier now that her "translator" is back.

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Giddy | Company: Mikhail | Wearing: [The Usual] ⏋

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:14 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

Mikhail’s elbows were rested on Lelyna’s bedside as he held her hand and gazed at her with a soft look in his golden eyes. It was a look that only she was only able to see, really. It was still so surreal to him that she was awake and was gazing back at him with her beautiful red eyes. When she sat up and gazed at him, he smiled. Her comment made him chuckle lightly and kiss her hand. ”You’re too kind, my love. And you are beautiful and radiant as always…” He didn’t want to let go of her hand at all. ”It’s alright… I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to protect you…I apologize a thousand times. I won’t make that mistake again…”

Letting out a small sigh, he leaned into her touch and his gaze never leaving hers. The happiness that was practically nonexistent for two months had returned as if they had never disappeared. When she asked about returning home, he sighed. ”Hopefully soon. I want to take you back home. It’s not the same without you there to light it up.” His eyes only left Lelyna when Eyrli entered. Mikhail gave the girl a small smile and a nod. ”How have you been?” He knew she couldn’t answer him. Well, she could, but he wouldn’t understand it. But at least Lelyna could tell him.

x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Infirmary] || WITH [Lelyna, Eyrli] || FEELING [ relieved ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:00 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna didn’t blame Mikhail for what had happened to her at the Festival. There had been no way of knowing that the attack was coming, and he had only left her side for a moment. Even if he had been standing right next to her, there was no guarantee that she wouldn’t have been injured like she was. Grasping his hand, Lelyna shook her head a little. “Oh, Mikhail…you aren’t to blame…” She had been afraid, and she had called out for him in panic, but that didn’t mean that it had been his fault.

Holding her love’s gaze, she nodded a bit and smiled at his words. “I can only imagine how it has been the last two months without me…” She knew Mikhail could have some dark and grumpy moods when she was busy or away, so she could only imagine how upset he’d been while she was injured and unconscious.

Looking toward the door, she smiled wide at her best friend. “Hello, Eyrli. It’s so nice to see you.” She said with a little giggle, liking the pun. When Eyrli answered Mikhail’s question, Lelyna translated for her friend. The three spent the afternoon chatting and having tea. Once Lelyna was cleared to go home, she wished Eyrli goodbye and gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. From there, Mikhail escorted her to a carriage that took them back to the housing district and their home. All the while she sat cuddled up against him, holding his hand and gazing out the carriage window as they traveled home.

All the while, happy sighs left her. The snow was beautiful, and the winter wonderland was just as she’d remembered it as a child. “It’s all so magical, Mikhail…” Lelyna said with a smile, placing a kiss on his cheek. She couldn’t wait to explore all of Eoana and see everything, literally.

[ - End Interaction for RP Day - ]

═══════════════════╝

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:48 am
User Image

{Wearing: Completely covered }

She laughed nervously when Merek had laid a hand on the top of her head. She had been listening in on the people visiting the patient. She even blushed when she heard the two lovebirds speaking. She looked at Merek. She would demand him to teach her how to fight on their next day off. She knew they couldn't leave patients in the infirmary alone but she wanted to learn. She explained she wanted to protect him next time. She doesn't want to be a crying mess like this time. That she loved him and now she sees her feelings she would be broken if he was taken from her.

[End of interaction rp day. ]

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items