Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:02 am
Lenn walked into the train, but froze when she entered. The car was empty, but there, at the other side of car, stood someone who she tohught she'd never see again. She gasped softly.
There was a girl, who had long black hair and blue eyes. She was only 9, and wore a black dress, which was a turtle-neck and had a lace at the back like a corset. She looked at Lenn, a face showing concern, sadness, pain, and happiness at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:14 pm
Senya whispered into Lenns ear "Is that your sister? The one I said you would see again?"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:40 pm
Ed looked at Lenn. "Lenn?" Alphonse blinked. "Hey, Lenn, are you o-" Lenn quickly ran across the car. The girl smiled, tears in her eyes. Tears of... happiness! She ran to Lenn, and both hugged each other. Lenn cried. "Rose, I'm so happy you're okay!" Rose was crying too. "Lenn, I was so scared! I knew I shouldn't have ran off, but I did!" Alphonse shrugged at the sound of Rose's name.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:54 pm
Senya smiled. "Looks like this journey...will be an interesting one." She whispered to herself, half in amusement, half in irony.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:03 pm
Rose and Lenn had let go. Edward walked over and knelt down in front of Rose. "It's nice to meet you, Rose. Lenn's never stopped crying over you." Rose smiled. "Really?" Lenn nodded. "Yes." Edward smiled at Rose. "I'm sure you'd want to see Al." He stood up and walked Rose over to Alphonse. Alphonse looked down at Rose. He waved shyly. "Hey, Rose." Rose looked down. "Hello, Alphonse..." She quickly backed away to beside Lenn. Lenn looked at Rose. "Is something-" Rose shook her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:06 pm
Senya walked to Lenn and Rose "Hello, Rose. My name is Senya, pleased to finally meet you. Did Al's armor scare you? Its alright, he is a real sweetheart, not a big meanie." She winked in Al's direction  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:56 am
Lenn could reaad Rose's face. She knew she didn't want to see Alphonse. Rose looked up at Senya. "Are you sure...?" Lenn sighed as she stood up and walked over to Edward. They walked over to where they would sit. Lenn whispered in Edward's ear. "We should keep Rose away from Alphonse a little. She doesn't feel comfortable around him." Edward blinked and whispered back. "Why?" Lenn sighed. "You know..." Edward nodded. "Oh, right."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:53 pm
"Trust me Rose, I don't hang around mean old guys, would you?" She winked. "Also, just go at your pace, if you want to get to know him better, one bit at a time, then you should hang around me and him. Say, what kind of food do you like Rose?"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:01 pm
Rose shrugged. "Any kind of food..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:10 pm
"Really? Well, when the food trolley comes I'll get you something if you want"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:41 am
Rose nodded shyly. "Um... Alright." She walked over to Senya, less shy than she was before.
Lenn sighed as she sat back against the seat. "If only there was some way..." Edward sat back as well. "Yeah..." Alphonse walked over to them and sat beside Edward. "Lenn, is Rose afraid of me?" Lenn shook her head with a smile. "No, she isn't."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:20 am
Senya stretched her arms and lay down on a seat, small enough to fit on one bench with her knees up. "This is going to be a fun journey"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:46 pm
Alphonse looked at Lenn. "Are you sure? She seems uneasy around me." Edward chuckled. "Don't worry. She's always been like that." Lenn nodded. "Yes." Alphonse nodded wih an unsure look. "Okay..."
Rose looked at Senya. "Senya, may I ask something... about Alphonse...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:23 pm
"Okay Rose, shoot away." Senya grinned  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:46 am
Rose shrugged. "Is... Is Alphonse still the same person like he was when he was younger...?"
Edward chuckled. "C'mon, let's just enjoy the time, and Lenn let be happy about her sister's return." Alphonse chuckled. "Okay." Lenn sighed.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff