Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kylesaurrr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:18 pm
Some random naked guy jumps out of the bushes screaming, "I am muffin man, I AM MUFFIN MAN!!!!!" and runs streaking down Main Street.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:51 pm
Name: Iori
Race: human
Personality: shy around anyone else but my friends.
Powers: healing
apperence:look at my signature domokun

xX~Complicated~Xx

the kool aid pitcher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:24 pm
Name: zipo
Race: 2/3 white 1/3 black
Personality: wise and childish
Powers: spell caster  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:26 pm
dragon vs me
haroo *dragon is uneffected* ahh magic does not work on dragons  

the kool aid pitcher

the kool aid pitcher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:27 pm
well what is effected by magic can still hurt him EARTH control *three pillers of earth come out and hold the dragon down* another job done  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:29 pm
*dragon gets out and claws me* arg ok you askeed for it now WATER *water binds it and keep squeezeing* take that  

the kool aid pitcher

aaaaaaaa33333333333333333

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:59 am
Name: Kurasuma
Hair: Rediculously long, always flowing.
Clothes: A bit revealing, but nothing too over the top.
Powers: Control over Shadows, Shadow Fire, And Ravens/Crows.
Special Features: Three Large Jet Black Wings on his back.
Sidekick: Small Fluffy Humenoid animal of unknown origin that talks... usually too much... Names Pipin
Attitude: Psychotic and Damn Proud.
Weapon: Two Katars enchanted with powerful Demonic flames of shadow.
Though not a bird Demon Kurasuma has a obession over Ravens as well as there couisns Crows. Remarkablely he has come to find he has reletively Great power over them do to his obession that seems to channel into his dark power?
-Kurasuma, The Dark-Raven Lord

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:25 pm
Name:bryan

race:lycan

personality: cold,no maners,savege sometimes during battle

powers:super strenght,fast,an ancient blade that is rumerd to be harder than a diamond, and the abilty to grow when something resembling moon is near uslay has his moon charm with him,and call hundreds of vicous wolfs to help him in battle.

Has been fighting for servival ever since people started to hunt his race.Looks not that bad for a 6000 yr old.Has trouble when peole ask him for a birth certifacit.When he is low on money works as a asasin.And perfers living in the wild than the city.  

CB100

CB100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:41 pm
goes to the forest looking for small animals like bunnies to eat.He sense someone by the waterfall so he aviods go near there and goes into the forest.While looking fo animals he notices a cat but decides not to eat it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:51 pm
After done feeding on animals he noticed something coming.He took out his moon charm and was ready for battle.It was a deformed lion demon.Bryan jumped and with his very sharp claws stab the demons head.
But bryan went beserk and kept brutaly attakcing the now dead demon lion.Bryans beserks howls brouhgt some unwanted untenion and prepared for a 10 on one battle.  

CB100

CB100

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:03 pm
bryan took out his blade and called 10 vicouswolf for the battle.One wolf jumped and bit a hunter in the neck.Bryan slashed 3 hunters threw the waste.The remaining hunter took out their silver blades.Qyuikly transformed with his charm slahes 5 hunters threw there skulls.Bryan exclaimed"You shoudnt have come into the FOREST!!!!!!!!!"one hour later the hunter laid dead on the grass.Bryan took out out some arrows that were in his arms.AHHHHHHHH!hE Finaly took out the arrows and bullets and went to go look for herbs for his injuries.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:09 pm
Name: sadie
Race: human
Personality: dosnt care much about anything but her friends
Powers: play with your mind.  

sadie_kun

sadie_kun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:18 pm
walks down the street in as she holds her jacket tight to her and pulls her hood over her head. she looks back down at her arm and rolls up the sleve,thier was a bruse in the shape of a hand. she rolled the sleve back down and touched her face right above her eye "ouch" she said to her self as she quickly moved her hand away,she had a black eye and olny god knew how many other knots and bruse's on her fragile body. as she was walking she tripped over a stone in the road and fell to the ground biteing her lip giving her a bloody lip.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:34 am
"NO!!!!! Got to keep my mind staight"he said strugling not to go beserk.ROAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!  

CB100

CB100

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:36 am
"Ugh...WTF how did i get in the city?"he said curised."It must of ben while i was beserk "he thought.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games