Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
WELLCOME TO ORGANIZATION XIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome^^
  i think ill make myself at home
  OMG! 0_o its organization XII!!!!!!!!
  um....ok...-.-
View Results

Le Jeune Maitre

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:24 pm
||'Allo! I'm Kessaria Aurion, But really, Just call me Kess or Kessa. I'm a big fan or Kingdom hearts (Even though Tales of the Abyss dominbates my profile, xD) My favorite characters are Axel, Demyx, Roxas and Sora! I like roleplaying as Larxene..It's fun. ^^ I love Orginazation XIII, they make me give off a sence of pity, those poor nobodies..Only wanting a heart. Anyways, I'm glad to have joined tha guild...and yes, I'm very random and hyperish at times!||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:42 pm
Hello! My names Tsuki Ryuugan, I'm just checking out the guild real quick and thought it would be nice to introduce myself. I would problably have never found out about this guild, I was actually invited to join by Ashelux the main moderater for this guild I suppose. (I'm still not sure why I was chosen...I don't even know Ashelux really...) but anyway, nice meeting everyone and feel free to pm me about anything you might want to ask!  

Nanuk Algonquin

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Hello. My name is Neko and thanks for inviting me into the guild. I love Kingdom hearts a lot and my favorite character is Riku.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:36 pm

My name is S the heartless, but you may call me S. It is actually preferred if you do so. I have a spawn and his name is D (mule account for those you can't figure it out >>). He is very obedient and very polite.

I like Riku (don't know why he left the dark), role playing, sweets, spiders, and playing games.

I do not like extreme fan-people, bitter tasting food, roaches, whiny people, and illterate posters on the forums.

~S~

S the heartless

WhitePhoenixRyoko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:48 pm
Helloooooo~ *waves* I'm Ryoko....or Axel-chan or whatever you want to call me...obviously, I like Kingdom Hearts, as well as anime/manga like Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and xxxHolic, yaoi like KuroFay and Akuroku, and....STUFF! *O* What else...Oh! I'm a total RP whore, and can RP good ukes. And my fav member of the Organization is Axel, as we are almost EXACTLY alike personality-wise. And who doesn't like fire? whee

And I don't like claimers or Mary-sues... domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:07 pm
Hey everyone my name is Mahalia, really looks like a awesome place here, smile

Like most people here I've played and beaten all three Kingdom Hearts games, and i love them so much! Favorite Character is Zexion, don't ask me why, sometimes I don't even know, lol

Hoping to get to know more people here and have a good time! biggrin  

Mahalia Andante

xFlamin Axelx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:36 pm
Well....the names Flamin Axel ^__^ Nice to meet u guys! I'm sorry to say but not much of a talker sweatdrop Somewhat ppl shy....but this place is awesome! and see you guys around!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:07 am

Heeya. :3 I was invited here and of course I joined! 8D Org. XIII rocks~ o/

Well.. *Cough* I am Zizima. Call me Zizi or Ziz or anything you want. I am 15 years old and I am from Finland. Hehee, so watch out meh craziness, finnish just are.. X3 And meh hobbies are drawing, singing and swimming. Maybe I should warn you about meh yaoi-madness..? XD Hehe.

And umm. I think I don't have to tell this but I am REALLY big KH-fan. |D (Like all of you in this guild, if I guess right) Meh fav chara is Axel~!

Soooooo.. Try to stand me. |3

Zizima

KandaYuuExorcist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:49 pm
yo what's up?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:17 pm
Hello all! -happy wave-

shadow.of.artimis

Kitsuna Ri

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:44 pm
Hello all, I'm Kitsuna Ri. Or Kit for short. I'm a fanfic writer and at sometimes a fanartist. I have written a number of Org fanfics. Most of them Akuroku, I'm a total yaoi fan. I'm known as Marly with my friends and online, but my favorite member is Demyx. My hair just has the curse of being styloed like Marluxia's. Completly by accident. I'm fighting to protect it so it won't be dyed...but yeah. Very big KH and KHII fan. Love the Organization, the best part of KHII. I look forward to browsing around this place and hopefully will post some!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:42 pm
hehe! =D welcome everyone ^__^  

Ashelux
Captain

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:55 am
Hello everyone my name is Balewarrior newest member I guess looks like you have a nice little place and I think I'll be right at home here.

Little about myself...?

I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan (Sephiroth is god) I love Kingdom Hearts....

Not sure what else to really say.....PM me if you want to know anything about me!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:54 am
Hello everyone~! I'm Taiki! Nice to meet'cha~!

*ahem* Well, first off, I'd like to thank Ashelux for inviting me! This guild looks really cool (Organization XIII...~<3)! I'm an immense Kingdom Hearts fan....Sadly, I can't choose a favorite KH character...it tends to just fluxuate all the time depending on my mood XP

Anywaaay, this guild looks like tons of fun, so I'll be sure to lurk around 3nodding

Jya ne~!  

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flamenekochan356

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:39 pm
Hello, I'm Nekochan =^_6=
Ashelux invited me and well I love Orgnaization XIII =^_^=

I'm a big Kingdom Hearts fan (I heart Axel =^_^=' )

Well that's all I can think of to say, so yeah... sweatdrop

I'm sure, just from what I've seen already, I'm going to reall enjoy this guild =^_^=

ok Later =^_^=  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games