Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neidr

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:40 pm
G opened his eyes and wiggled his nose around a little, it felt a little wierd whenever he was poked on the nose but the feeling soon dissappeared, he looked towards Jeana and smiles a little "What was that for?" I ask as I start to move my fingers on my right hand, there wasn't as much pain now and the tiredness was starting to leave him as well  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:36 pm
"I was just being random...and to wake you up, I could tell you were falling asleep." I poke his nose again then laugh at myself.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:26 am
laughing a little G could feel his body starting to wake up and he could move his fingers around and start to move his right arm, leaning over slightly G poked Jeana's nose and slumped back into the bed

((Gonna be gone for the weekend))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:03 am
I laugh and move my nose like a mouse. "Feeling better?"  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:04 am
G laughed a little as he saw Jeana move her nose like a mouse and heard her question, "I'm getting there" he smiled showing her he could move his arms now and was starting to move his feet without any effort of trying to hide the pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:28 pm
"Good, don't need you to be in bed! once you get the use of ur legs back wanna go get our stuff from the pool?" I smile as I inquire.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:53 am
Rolling his head to have a look out the window G could see some of the school's park area, he didn't know if this was a good idea or not but he thought what the heck just do it, concentrating G created a human size golem and made it walk up to the infirmary. "Yeah sure, just wait for a few minutes and we can go down and get our stuff" G said waiting on the golem to come up, if he had the energy he could make the golem crumble and turn it into a pair of cructhes to walk with  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:04 pm
"Ok." I look around the room at the walls and on the counters, so much medical stuff.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:24 pm
G could hear the golem come towards the medical room, looking towards the door he saw it move towards the bed and stood there, G lifted himself up and put the palm of his hand onto the golem. Concentrating G made it break in two and crumble into two crutches, "Ok I'm alright to come now" G said as he lifted himself up with them under his arms  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:44 pm
I watch with interest as he turned the golem into crutches and nod leading the way out.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:08 am
Following Jeana, G could feel his whole body becoming better, his arms were now fully moveable without feeling any pain. As they made their way down the stairs G kept tried to move down them, but was having difficulty, he hadn't broken a bone in his life or even needed to use crutches before so it was going to be difficult for him to get used to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:37 am
I turn to watch how G is doing and smile. "Do you need help?" I gesture at the stairs.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:56 pm
"Nah i'll be fi-WHOA" G cries out as he stumbles down the stairs and lands on his back at the foot. "Ow, oh well" he says as he gets back up on his feet and finding no pain in them whatsoever now  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:33 am
Trying to hide a laugh I shake my head. "Shoulda let me help you." I walk beside him on our way to the pool.  

~Ice Tarna~

neidr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:54 pm
Scratching his head and sticking his tounge out to surpress a little laugh G walked alongside Jeana to the pool, looking around he saw his stuff along with her's where they put them earlier.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games