Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bushido in Glasses

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 pm
*Bretin stands 'round scratching his head*

"Well, after much fliddle-faddle, that sorted itself out..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:27 pm
Jax was leaning on a shop wall by a pier with a bored expression. He looked at his watch and wondered why he was. He had nowhere to be or anyone to meet. He was completely and utterly bored...

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:38 pm
Zookie walked around aimlessly when she suddenly tripped going around a corner. She looked up and saw a boy and blushed slightly. "You didn't see that." Her voice had a slight russian accent as she stood, her ear twitching slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 pm
He looked down and saw the girl and his eye started twitching. "Rabbit! You will not have world domination!" he said as he summoned his curved blade from the Duat. He got into a combat stance and his blade burst to life with fire.

((Duat has stuff todo with egyptian mythology and this book I read. He hates rabbits too.))

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

She paused, looking at him in confusion before standing and brushing the dirt of her pants. After that Zookie looked up at him again. "What the hell are you talking about? I don't want world domination you dummy!!" She glared at him with her hands on her hips as her tail twitched slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 pm
"Mhm... that's what aaall you rabbits say. But then I behead you and stick your head in my storage place in the Duat." he said glaring. He twirled his blade and put it to her neck.

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image

She shied away from the blade. "Duat? And I'm not a rabbit. I'm a girl with bunny ears and a bunny tail." She moved her hair out of her face and glared at him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 am
"Exactly! It's the weirdest damn thing I've ever seen!" he said angrilly. The flames on his blade burst and it was like they were trying to reach her.

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:59 am
User Image
She backed away father, bumping into the wall. "But there's a difference! Rabbits are evil and slightly bigger. I'm the sweet bunny that people like pulling the ears on." She smiled sweetly at him with big, purple eyes.

{{Lol idk about the whole rabbits and bunnies being different but this is a girl with bunny ears. Anything can be possable really. :3 }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:28 am
"No difference to me! Who said I was a people anyways?" he said waving a hand of fire across her face. 'Yes... scare her with your godly power.' Set said in his mind. 'Shut up Set.' he thought back and went back to terrorizing her.

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 am
User Image
The fact that the fire was scaring her started making her mad. "I'm a circus preformer. Not a world dominator. I didn't want to do this but..." She pulled a knife out of her stilletto boot and flicked it, it missing by 4 or so inches. "That was a warning shot Mr. Fire dude." She forced herself to remain calm and she pushed herself against the wall to try and get away from the fire.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:40 am
"Whatever." he said twirling the blade and pointing it at her again. He wasn't going to back down because a rabbit threw a knife at him.

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:50 am
User Image User Image
When he twirled his blade she had just enough room to make her scythe appear. She swung it at him, the blade facing away. "Leave me alone you Rere!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:54 am
"Screw you rabbit!" he said barely dodging the slash. He glared at her deeply and said in a very serious tone "Silly rabbit. Trix are for kids."

((lol I had to.))

Crazy Muerte

O.G. Gekko

My bubbly alter ego

Girl-Crazy Kitten

10,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 am
User Image User Image
She snorted a laugh and smiled. "Silly human. Killing bunnies is for foxes." With that she swung again, not trying to hurt him but just trying to get away.

{{lol niiicceee ^.~ }}  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces