Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:54 am
Kojay sat on her window still quietly while she slept wishing he could be with her  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:10 am
jaden keped an eye on e people  

kaykeyser
Crew

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:53 pm
sasamiblue

Thank you I'll besore to put some thing extra nice in your diner if Im human when its time to cook it"

Inwe aimed her wand properly at the shirt so that the clothing would fit just right. She muttered a few words and voila! the shirt fit just right. "There! Thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:03 pm
eek "wow your AMAZING!"  

sasamiblue

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:58 pm
Kaden retreated, hoping to go unnoticed. He headed back for his own chamber to sleep for the night, relfecting on how the night went overall.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:20 pm
Lyria883
Kaden retreated, hoping to go unnoticed. He headed back for his own chamber to sleep for the night, relfecting on how the night went overall.

need any thing master? you know I think, I hope it went well"  

kaykeyser
Crew

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:52 pm
he sat there looking at her watching over her  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:53 pm
sasamiblue
eek "wow your AMAZING!"

"Thanks," she said putting her wand away. She yawned. "Well if you don't mind, I'm going to bed."  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

DragonSong

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:45 pm
raylana lay awake in her bed, thinking through the day. dragons? here? she thought thats so odd...... but still exciting.....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:55 pm
kojay noticed that she as still awake so he jumped from the sill of the window  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:31 pm
walks around hoping she won't turn dragon, she startes cooking with all her love to thank the friends shes made.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:46 pm
DragonSong
raylana lay awake in her bed, thinking through the day. dragons? here? she thought thats so odd...... but still exciting.....

Miss, before I tend to the others is there any thing you need?  

kaykeyser
Crew

Lyria883

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:32 pm
((Since DragonSong is gonna be gone for awhile while her computer is getting fixed are we putting this board on hold untill she gets back?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:25 pm
(we can folow the sub plot about the dragons but after 10/15/04 we'll put this one on hold till shes back)  

sasamiblue

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:37 am
((ok that works)) Kojay jumps down to where the rest of themare.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games