Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:04 pm
[Haha, k! I've been mobbed by people in AIM, since I accidentally logged on. =3=]

Kana's ears perked as she listened to his words, and then she nodded her head. "You're right," she said firmly. "I'll just try harder!" She'd seen Koichi nod towards Kaze, but refrained from asking what had happened to him. She was curious about his and Kazan's relationship, but felt it wasn't really her place to ask that either. So she focused her attention forward again and continued down the hall, tail flicking quickly behind her as she moved. She was trying to find a new determination after what had happened yesterday, which had gotten her spirits way down. Just gotta try harder, she repeated to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:30 pm
[ crying you're going to hate me, but my mom is dragging me out to costco >< i'm sorry... i'll get back as soon as i can :cries in a corner: ]

Koichi looked over at her and smiled. "You're one determined kitten," he chuckled gently. He had heard her thoughts, although he didn't intend on doing so; he wanted to see what she was thinking for the training today, but instead found something else. He didn't press the subject, just as she hadn't, since she thought it wasn't her place. "Well, then, we should be going. If you can, it'd be better to get at least a little practice before Kaze catches up to us," he said, pointing over at the arena.

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:38 pm
[I'm not going to hate you! <3]

Kana nodded her head, smiling up at him. He still made her feel short, she suddenly realized, but again she didn't say anything. She figured her thoughts were wandering more than usual because she was nervous, but she kept smiling to hide it. Though, they did wander a lot normally too... She glanced over at the arena as Koichi pointed at it and nodded her head again, but then looked up at him with an almost puzzled expression. "I don't really... know what else I can try," she admitted quietly, trying not to let Kaze hear. "Do you have any ideas?" She began fidgeting with the end of her shirt.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:05 pm
Koichi sighed, releasing her hand as they walked into the girls' dorms. "That kid... was starting to get on my nerves. I thought he'd jump on my back and follow us to France," he admitted somewhat weakly; he knew it was harsh, but he didn't know the kid and he was kinda... cold in a way to him. He wasn't sure who started that, but he didn't care.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:09 pm
Kana blinked, then smiled up at him. "It's alright," she said, waving her free hand as if dismissing it. "But did you hear him? He said my tail was cool!" She laughed at this, as if finding it very amusing even though it wasn't really. She just had a simple black cat tail though, and didn't understand how it could be cool in any way. It flipped around in front of her, and she poked it gently with her hand for a moment curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:18 pm
"He finds it cool," Koichi started, smirking to himself, "but I find it cute." He grinned down at her as they reached her dorm room. She's going to blow it out of proportion.... he thought to himself in a slight sing song voice as he bounced up and down on his feet, as though there was a small seesaw under his feet; he was doing it just for fun, and hoped it didn't offend her.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:23 pm
Kana blinked, looking sharply up at Koichi as her tail flicked back around into place behind her. "Wha?" she began. "No it's not! It's just plain and simple and my friend has an almost identical one! So, so...!" She paused, because she'd run out of things to say, and also because she realized she was needlessly rambling. By now her face had blushed faintly red and she quickly bowed it to the ground, trying to hide it and her embarassment, though she knew how obvious it must have been.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:31 pm
Koichi chuckled. "I love watching you get flustered," he said simply, pushing on her door gently as it opened. He wakled insie, holding the door open for her. "Come, now. I think if we leave TJ out there too long, he may leave," he winked. He wasn't quite sure what to do, though, on how to get to the guys' dorms without the boy following after them again; he seemed annoying to Koichi.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:35 pm
Kana frowned, but then laughed quietly before rubbing sheepishly at the back of her head and glancing back up at him. "Yeah, well..." She let herself trail off as she watched him open the door and then she entered behind him. She nodded at his comment and then went straight to the small table beside her bed. There was a picture of her parents set upon it, and the locket lying in front of that. She picked up the locket and carefully fastened it around her neck before crossing towards her closet. She paused just before entering and glanced at Koichi. "How long are we staying?" she asked, unsure of the amount to bring. Though, she could fit all of her belongings in a small bag anyway, so it didn't really matter. She didn't say nevermind though, because she was curious for an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:48 pm
Koichi shrugged. "A week... two at max, I think," he said, completely unsure himself. "You don't have to bring that amout of clothes, though. My mom will probably give you 500things to wear just for the hell of it," he sighed, walking over to her bed and plopping down on it. He rested his elbows on his knees, resting his head upon that as he watched her with a smile; he liked having a sister, now that he thought about it.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:54 pm
Kana blinked and then nodded her head. "Ah, ok!" She entered her closet, picking up a small black bag that had been set against the wall. She stuffed several pieces of clothing into it, all the while thinking absently to herself. The idea of being handed tons of clothing for free was a little odd. She also hoped she wouldn't have to wear a skirt at some point, since she was fully aware of how active she was. She knew from experience that she changed when she did, and didn't allow herself to run around as often. She wrinkled her nose at the thought as she zipped up the bag and and crossed the room back over to him, tilting her head as she watched him for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:04 pm
[ah. i'm overloaded on a base hunt xD if you have any more suggestions for a limited, tell me xDDD I'm running out of ideas ><]

Koichi looked up at her and smiled. "Done?" he asked, getting up and quickly stealing her bag and slinging it over his shoulder. "Welp, it's mine to hold now," he smirked, wanting to see her outburst; he loved watching them. "So then, to the guys' dorms," he said painly, starting towards the door before she could stop him; although, he was pretty much taller and slightly stronger, so he doubted she could stop him to much, unless she started chocking him or something.

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:13 pm
[K, I'll try to think...]

Kana nodded, jumping as he relieved her of her bag. "Hey!" she cried, reaching for it. "I'm perfectly capable of carrying that on my own!" She frowned, though it was more like a pout, and she had to fight to keep it from slipping into a grin as she followed after him and to the door. Her eyes stayed fixed upon the bag as she considered how she could get it back. But she was short, only five foot five, and compared to him that was tiny. She folded her arms grumpily across her chest, though she was really just playing. She wondered if he would catch on, and kind of assumed he would. But, she kept the frowny pout upon her face as she trailed after him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:19 pm
[so far, i have sesshomaru, kira, kagome, lacus, inuyasha, ed, al, windry, shigure, sora and layla xD Kyo, too, i think ><]

Koichi grinned, chuckling softly. He stopped and bent down after turning around. "Would you rather me carry you?" he asked, smiling somewhat... evily, but he knew she'd know he was joking. He continued smiling for a few moments before starting off again, facing foward. As they made their way down the hallway towards the entrance of the dorms, he wondered if that kid was still there. He rolled his eyes, hoping he wasn't.

[my next post is in the guys' dorms xD

edit or not... it's not letting me out of this section o.O]

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:26 pm
[Kira from Gundam Seed? At first I was like, "Kira my old role play character? o.o" xD;; Riku from Kingdom Hearts. <3]

Kana paused as he turned around, tilting her head curiously at him and her teasing pout already completely forgotten. Her eyes widened slightly at the question, but then she shook her head and laughed. "Nope! I'm able to walk fine as well," she grinned with a nod of her head. Then she continued followed after him as he started moving again, a definite bounce in her step as she moved, and her tail flicking quickly behind her.

[Haha, k!]

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces