Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

CAPKUM

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:07 pm
I think the Tyrant, Licker or... just zombies in general would scare me XD!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:10 pm
i dont remember a lisa and i beat re 1 eek who was she again  

Pogos_slave

TheLegendaryThiefYunku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:28 am
Mr.X! I don't know why he still scares me, maybe its because they can make so many of him. It also didn't help that they did in Resident evil Survivior. There were over 50 of him in that one room, and some were loose.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:38 am
Pogos_slave
i dont remember a lisa and i beat re 1 eek who was she again

She's in the REmake. She's the one with chains and tentacles.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:50 am
Yuna the high seraph
Mr.X! I don't know why he still scares me, maybe its because they can make so many of him. It also didn't help that they did in Resident evil Survivior. There were over 50 of him in that one room, and some were loose.
Ah! It's Sherry! Get it off me!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:33 pm
.Nemesis for the whole stalking thing, nothing quite like when you hear that door open behind you or his rocket launcher load up off screen!then there's the whole way he killed brad, the tentacles, the thinking etc. and then they made him real in the film, awesome makeup!

Lickers (super or normal!)
Inside out creatures, that creepy tongue and the noise they make!they kinda sighing hiss.

Your gonna hate me for not knowing it's proper name but the creature that comes out of the storage container at the end of RE Outbreak File 2, simply because of the way it dispatches of the UBCS squad, though looks wise it's kinds pants for a big blob thing and William's final form on the train was much better in design.

Salazar didn't scare me but he was just a bit too freaky for my liking and his henchman seem to me to be a hybrid between the predator monsters of pregator films and mewtoo from pokemon?lol  

ChoreoG!

The_Shadow_knows

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:57 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~
Please vote...I wanna know what scared you guys ^^;
Also, here we can discuss about scariest moments, fave monsters ect.

I gotta say that Lisa and Salazar really freaked me out...big time ^^;
I must have missed something in the first one. Who is this Lisa?
It those damn dogs that get me every time. Even when I know its coming.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:40 pm
I would have to say the Crimson Heads and Lisa Trevor because of the power they have to knock you out and you cant kill lisa until the 3rd time you see her.-shuders- gonk  

Shy_Music_Angel

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:50 am
ChoreoG!
Your gonna hate me for not knowing it's proper name but the creature that comes out of the storage container at the end of RE Outbreak File 2, simply because of the way it dispatches of the UBCS squad, though looks wise it's kinds pants for a big blob thing and William's final form on the train was much better in design.

What you're thinking of, my friend, would be Nyx. He absorbs the Tyrant? (Mr. X) Yeah, that's Nyx. Scary amorphous blob, ain't he? domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:17 am
The_Shadow_knows
~Daughter of Sparda~
Please vote...I wanna know what scared you guys ^^;
Also, here we can discuss about scariest moments, fave monsters ect.

I gotta say that Lisa and Salazar really freaked me out...big time ^^;
I must have missed something in the first one. Who is this Lisa?
It those damn dogs that get me every time. Even when I know its coming.

Lisa Trevor. The chained monster in REmake. The one who scream mother near the end.  

La Duchesse

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:18 am
Tyr525
ChoreoG!

What you're thinking of, my friend, would be Nyx. He absorbs the Tyrant? (Mr. X) Yeah, that's Nyx. Scary amorphous blob, ain't he? domokun

I didn't saw it yet. I should play more. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:29 pm
The chainsaw man, i'm scared of chainsaws!  

TheLegendaryThiefYunku

curse.mark.kashino

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:00 pm
i dunno about you but the leech guy from outbreak freaks me out cause he crawls through vents O_o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:16 pm
I'd have to say the Licker that jumps through the Two-way mirror in RE 2 still scares me! I dont know why, but they just do. ><

Mr. X busting through the walls scares the crap outta me also..>> even if my dad plays it. >< He likes having the volume up so we can hear the moans and groans of zombies and the breathing of lickers..>> but still ><

The Chainsaw dewds from RE 4 are pretty nasty too..>> I remember the first time I played it...I was running by a house in the village and I saw him pop out of no where and I screamed. My friends laughed at me..-.-' They've never let me live it down xD  

Aisha Kiske

Bain Supremacy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:29 pm
For me, I would say a tie between It (RE4) and Salazar (RE4). When I first saw them, I was creeped out completely.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff