Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:05 pm
"I don't give a damn how old she is," Kai muttered irritably as he cast a glance towards the smaller girl. He turned back to Misa, scowling still. "And you, just leave me alone. I don't need your stupid bandages, and I definitely don't need to visit a damn hospital!"

His eyes shifted towards the smaller girl as she spoke, tail flicking angrily as he was called 'Mr. Kai'. It made him feel old. "Just shut up," he growled. "Don't talk anymore. Just shut up." He ran a hand through his hair slowly as he took a deep breath, trying to keep calm. "And I do blame you, for starting the whole mess by needlessly intruding. But then it's Misa's fault entirely for continuing things and entering once again after we'd gotten you out. So, both of you, do us a favor and never come near us again," he spat coldly, then turned to face Skylar.

He blinked a couple times, not really surprised since he'd caught her scent, but because his vision was blurring again. He nodded his head slightly as she spoke, agreeing entirely. Then he paused, seeing her eyes close. He walked a bit closer to her, tilting his head slightly. "What's wrong?" he asked quietly, then motioned for them to continue back to her room.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:20 pm
Skylar suddenly looked up, hearing him refer to her. "O-oh! Nothing, don't worry," she smiled, turning on her heal before starting back down the hall. "Very strange, those two," she whispered to Kai when the two were definitely out of earshot. "You seem to know that older girl... is there a problem between the two of you?" she asked, looking at Kai for a moment from the corner of her eye before looking back down at the floor, slightly embarrassed as usual. She glanced up, though, at the other end of the hall; she hoped no one else was going to arrive today.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:25 pm
Kai trailed along, just slightly behind Sklyar, and keeping one hand on the wall to keep himself from falling over. All of this stress was definitely not helping him get any better. He heard Skylar's question concerning Misa, and he shook his head, facial expression darkening instantly. "She is no one," he muttered coldly, not bothering to glance back at her. "So there is no problem, because she does not matter." He knew how extremely harsh he must have sounded just then, but he was still inwardly fuming about the recent events, and had only made himself appear calm on the outside. His fists clenched again, one still sliding along the wall as he continued forward, stumbling occassionally.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:33 pm
Skylar laughed nerviously. He said she was a noone; someone who didn't matter in the least bit. She looked down again; hopefully, him, Kaori or Shepard didn't think the same way about her. She sighed as they came outside her door, the path inside widely open for the taking. I should closed you, she thought, poking the doorknob before prancing in and swinging in a cirlce. "Come now, mister, you're bleeding again," she scolded slightly, her hand on her hips as she puffed out her cheeks for moment before laughing.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:46 pm
Kai glanced at Sklyar as the girl laughed, then shook his head slightly as he decided not to ask about it. But as he saw her rather down expression, he exhaled slowly again. "Sorry... if that offended you," he muttered quietly, then turned to face forward again, one hand still pressed firmly against the wall for support.

He glanced at the door she'd left wide open and then watched as she went inside, seemingly cheerful once more. Again, the thought came to him of how similiar she seemed to Meghan, but the words of her grandpa came as well, the ones warning him not to say anything. Kai frowned, but stayed silent. Then he glanced at his chest as she mentioned his bleeding. "Yes, I am," he said simply in reply as he paused in the middle of the room, just standing there as he watched her, a faint smile threatening to overcome his cold expression.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:50 pm
Skylar shook her head. "Stop getting worked up or it'll never stop bleeding," she said, practically whinning for no reason at all. They bearly knew each other, but she felt that she knew so much about him somehow, although she couldn't quite say what it was she knew. She twirled over to her bed before plopping down, feet on the floor, arms spread out as she looked up at the ceiling. "You need relax," she sighed.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:57 pm
Kai's hand clenched and unclenched several times before he nodded. "Ok," he said quietly, then glanced briefly around the room before moving towards her. He paused again standing leaning against the wall closest to the bed, turned so he was facing her still. He breathed out slowly again, closing his eyes. "How... am I supposed to relax with those people around?" he asked irritably, but somehow softly at the same time. He felt he'd somehow offended her earlier, and didn't want to risk it again. His tail began curling around his waist again, but he reached out and grabbed it, then began idly twisting it between his hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:08 pm
Skylar picked up her head, looking over at him before rolling her eyes and letting it plop down again. The door, on the other hand, slowly and soundlessle closed itself, locking once again. "They just... better not come back in," she said. "And I don't care if they're here! You needa get some rest either way!" she protested, not bothering to move; she was too tired from yelling to even flinch at the moment. She stuck out her tongue, rolling her head to the side as though she just 'died'.
[[my friend got in! She' making her profile now; here comes another twist!! twisted i'm obsessed with twists...

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:13 pm
[Oh god, should I be scared? xD]

Kai grunted as he slowly slid his back down the wall until he finally ended up sitting upon the floor. He kept his eyes upon her as he slumped forward, crawling slowly on his hands and knees until he paused just at the edge of the bed. With a sudden smirk he reached out, poking her in the side as she had done to him before.

Then he chuckled to himself and plopped backwards again, sitting crossed legged on the floor as he gazed at her, still smirking faintly. His tail continued flicking absently behind him, but otherwise he sat perfectly still.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:30 pm
[[um...not really? xD she's just come up with this weird plan... i said i'd kill her, but meh- i owe her a little too much to not agree to it ^.^;; ]]
Skylar suddenly jerked up, her small scream soundling like a loud squeak from a mouse. Her hands flew up to hug her as she looked at Kai. "EVIL EVIL EVIL!" she said, pointing at him shaking her head back and forth. "No pokie, no pokie, no pokie!" She sounded like a kid, in a way, as she puffed out her cheeks. In a second, she had launched off the bed trying to poke him back, landing next to him as her hand flew out, aiming for the spot.
[[sorry, my internet died on me]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:39 pm
[I think... it sounds like I should be scared. xD;;]

Kai jumped as Skylar screamed, the stared at her in shock for a moment before he busted out laughing. That reaction was way better than what he was hoping for. He clamped a hand over his mouth, but his body continued shaking in ill supressed laughter. He shut his eyes tightly, trying to control himself as he listened to her speak, but that only made it increase. He couldn't remember the last time he'd laughed this much! He jumped slightly as he felt her poke him back, but then he slowly pulled his hands away, smirking at her as she landed upon the floor. "You'll have to do better than that," he mocked teasingly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:43 pm
Skylar looked at him, against the floor as she stuck her tongue out at him again. "Kai is mean... and evil," she said, crossing her arms before turning over. She was teasing, of course, but she was pretty good at holding back laughter; she'd always do that with Kage. She wondered what Kai would do next. Would he think she was seriously upset or just poke her again. She shut her eyes, hoping he wouldn't poke her again; she didn't quite like squeeking.
[[that's what my friends do... they just keep poking me cuz they like it when i go 'eek!' xD]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:48 pm
Kai chuckled softly to himself, shaking his head in amusement. "Oh come on, I'm not that bad," he grinned as he watched her turn over. He gave a fake sigh that sounded rather real as he scooted a bit closer to her, leaning around her in a half hearted attempt to see her face. "Aww... is she upset?" he asked softly, a smirk over his face again. This is Meghan, it has to be, he told himself yet again as he paused, slowly bringing a finger towards her side again, but moving slowly enough for her to stop him if she wanted.

[My friends to that to me too! xDD]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:52 pm
"Kai evil!!" she said again, laughing as she heard his comment. However, seeing his hand, she turned around again, facing him as she grabbed his hand. "No pokie," she said, puffing her cheeks out again; she loved doing that at times. "Kai make Skylar go squeek," she said simply, "and Skylar isn't a mouse," she laughed softly. It was true, though; when she squeeked, she pretty much sounded like a mouse. "If Kai poke Skylar again, Skylar will tackel Kai and shove him down the garbage shoot!" she teased, laughing as she poked her cheek, now deflated.
[edit hahahahahahah. yup, it's kinda fun. then, one of my friends JUST found out, so they go and poke me and i'm like 'WAHHHH. HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:00 pm
Kai chuckled again, shaking his head as she grabbed his hand, but he didn't pull away, not wishing to hurt her by accident. His tail flicked behind him in amusement, moving idly from side to side. He watched her for a moment with his head tilted, mirth dancing in his eyes as he tried to keep from bursting out in laughter once more. "Oh, you will, will you?" he asked in response to her threat, then grinned, purposely showing his fangs. "Kai doesn't think Skylar could do it," he went on, laughing as he immitated her use of the third person. "Kai thinks Skylar is too small... like a mouse." He grinned at the end, wondering what her response would be.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff