Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:24 pm
"Oh...thank you, then," Paper smiled at Black.

Then she was suddenly swept around and giggled at the swift movement.

She could smell food and became aware of how hungry she was.

"Black...is there food?" She asked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:01 pm
" Yes, Jonen is a chef," said black. " he can set you up with some food," he said, while he drew her closer.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:11 pm
"Jonen? Who's Jonen?" Paper wondered outloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:15 pm
Jonen decided this was the time to introduce himself.
He bent down and and snuffed out his cigarette then stuffed the butt into his pocket.

Walking in he stared at the pair trying to appear disinterested, "I'm Jonen, and yeah, I can get you some food. Miss...?"

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:21 pm
Paper looked over Black's shoulder and watched Jonen come back in from the doorway...he was getting closer and when he trailed off she filled in for him, "Paper. My name is Paper." and she smiled because when meeting someone new you should always be nice and friendly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:22 pm
"Paper...well, hello," Jonen said.
"Be honest, is that a bedsheet?" Jonen asked gesturing to her dress. "And uh, do you have any problems with sausages, biscuits or eggs?"

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:25 pm
"Hello," Paper smiled.

When Jonen commented on her dress Paper blushed and mumbled, "Yes, it is..." whispering, she added, "...and no. I don't have any problems with sausages, biscuits or eggs."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:14 pm
Black whispered to Paper, "personally I think its cute, though a bit strange." Black then let go of Paper and went towards the door, he thought he should let her eat alone.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:46 pm
When Black told Paper her dress was cute though strange, she blushed and could think of nothing to say.
As she was about to open her mouth and grasp for words, Black let her go and made his way outside.

Paper went to a table toward the middle of the cafeteria and sat down quietly, not knowing quite what else to do.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:48 pm
Jonen watched Paper seat herself quietly and made his way towards the kitchen.

At the door, without turning to face her, he said, "I didn't mean anything by asking if it was a bedsheet, I just really wanted to know."

With that he went into the kitchen and started cooking.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:50 pm
Hoping he had just done the right thing Black decided to go to Praline and ask her a few questions. As he arrived at the front desk he thought back to how much had happened in just a short week, a battle and then all that had happened in this motel.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:56 pm
"Oh," Paper said to herself.

She sat in the chair and felt a bit chilly. She shifted in her seat and looked around the cafeteria while listening to Jonen cooking.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:16 pm
Black arrived at the front desk and rang the little bell thing just incase Praline was around (( i hope theres a little bell thing ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:50 pm
Praline heard a little bell sound and at first she didn't recognize it.
"I have a little bell thing?" she thought to herself.

Still sitting in a swivel chair she rolled to the front window, "Black! Hey there. Good morning," she smiled. "Oh, and hey, did Paper find you? She was looking for you earlier..."

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:19 pm
"Good morning to you aswell, and yes she found me she is eating now," he said, his mind returning to her.

After a moment of silence black came to himself and then said, " If you wouldn't mind I would like to know a little more about everything that has been going on here."  
The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games