Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Furrmas Celebration! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Contest!
Eddily
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mellybean
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Audi
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Darien
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Dracos
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:53 pm
Mistress DragonFlame
~gets up and starts to sulk~ And here I was, trying to be stelthy, so I just had to trip over my tail. gonk ~depression lines~

So, hows life? whee

*giggles and returns to feral mode, then nuzzes her lightly* Doin' pretty well, the party is a hit. You should dance, chat, enjoy yourself, come join the fun! ^.^  
marionfox
Mistress DragonFlame
~gets up and starts to sulk~ And here I was, trying to be stelthy, so I just had to trip over my tail. gonk ~depression lines~

So, hows life? whee

Marion dust off Mistress DragonFlame, "How it's an ok game but getting the damn family card is murder." Turning to the room, "Anyone want to do a little kitsune a favor and post something on my artis challagne page I'm at 99 and I'd hate to be the 100th poster. Don't know seems wrong."

Really? That stupid card seems to stalk me. o.O Can't get rid of it, even though I have about 17 1/2 kids already. gonk

If you give me a link, I'll post. whee  

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

MellyBean

DracosBlackwing
MellyBean
*dances around the florr with Dracos smiling*

*touches Melly lightly on HER nose*

You didn't think I had forgotten you, did you?

*smiles widely*

So what do you want for Furrsmas?
*wiggles her nose and smiles* I know you didn't forget about me ^_^ *smiles again and thinks* Probably what I'm questing for right now, but you got me something already. *nudges your nose with hers and smiles again* What do you want for Furrmas?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:54 pm
~puts her paw infront of her mouth and yawnz widely~ mmm im tired.... and i go home in 10 mins too....~sighs~  

Zanzarus

marionfox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:55 pm
Mistress DragonFlame
marionfox
Mistress DragonFlame

So, hows life? whee

Marion dust off Mistress DragonFlame, "How it's an ok game but getting the damn family card is murder." Turning to the room, "Anyone want to do a little kitsune a favor and post something on my artis challagne page I'm at 99 and I'd hate to be the 100th poster. Don't know seems wrong."

Really? That stupid card seems to stalk me. o.O Can't get rid of it, even though I have about 17 1/2 kids already. gonk

If you give me a link, I'll post. whee

Lol really? I keep losing my job personaly As for link check my sigy! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:55 pm
Lloxie
Mistress DragonFlame

So, hows life? whee

*giggles and returns to feral mode, then nuzzes her lightly* Doin' pretty well, the party is a hit. You should dance, chat, enjoy yourself, come join the fun! ^.^

^.~ OK. But.... wasn't Yesterday Furrmas? eek  

Mistress DragonFlame

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:56 pm
Mistress DragonFlame
~a jingling sound is heard in the dark shadows of the masion, and a slight movment catches your eye, but even as you turn to see it, it dissapeares.~ ...SH**!!! ~a blond in a bussness suit got tangled up on her own tail, and is now sprawled in an undignified heap on the floor, jingling on occation. ~

... Help.... crying

*untangles you*
there you go. Silly thing  
Well, if there are no more nominations, I think I'll set up the avatar contest.... o-o Any last minute nominations, PM me, and fast! ^^  

Lloxie

Zanzarus

Mistress DragonFlame
Lloxie
Mistress DragonFlame

So, hows life? whee

^.~ OK. But.... wasn't Yesterday Furrmas? eek
Foxingday celebrations ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:57 pm
Lloxie
Well, if there are no more nominations, I think I'll set up the avatar contest.... o-o Any last minute nominations, PM me, and fast! ^^

yay!!  

Zanzarus

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:58 pm
well guys I think i should head off *nuzzles Dracos* ttyl hun *curls up under the furrmas tree and dissapears*

(g'night ya'll)  
Lloxie

Pmed hers a while ago and wishes she got nominated but she's no fashion sense. ;p  

marionfox

DracosBlackwing

MellyBean
DracosBlackwing
MellyBean

*smiles widely*

*wiggles her nose and smiles* I know you didn't forget about me ^_^ *smiles again and thinks* Probably what I'm questing for right now, but you got me something already. *nudges your nose with hers and smiles again* What do you want for Furrmas?

Aww, a gift is something you give because you want to! And I think that this is a fine enough present for me...

*wiggles my floppy ears at you and smiles, continuing to dance*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:59 pm
~sings~ you call me stong, you call me weak... lalala...can5 remember the rest of the wods ~sings again~ ill keep you by my side, with my superhuman mind. Kryptonite!  

Zanzarus

MellyBean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:59 pm
DracosBlackwing
MellyBean
DracosBlackwing
MellyBean

*smiles widely*

Aww, a gift is something you give because you want to! And I think that this is a fine enough present for me...

*wiggles my floppy ears at you and smiles, continuing to dance*
*smiles and kisses your cheek, as her own tint red slightly* Aww. Your such a sweetie  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games