Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
Do you &quot;like&quot; any of the characters from the anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:28 pm
^^; Sui defends her man about as much as I defend mine...

And yes, DO play Valkyrie Profile, But but BUT, play it with a game guide. Trust me, in order to get the full potiential out of the game, you need it.

Sadly, I'm only got so far into it....I couldn't bring myself to play it any further for character attachement reasons.... ._________.;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:57 am
Aoi, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then don't worry! It'll all be okay if you get the A ending! 3nodding

I'm lucky, I got my game for free heart My best friend gave it to me, because she doesn't really like videogames!

Do you know, I can't find ANY decent information about Ted Lewis, other than the fact that he's also known as Ed Paul, and the voices he's done in anime and games? I hate being in love with his voice without knowing what he looks like. gonk But then, it's not like I'm in love with him, but with Kenji, so whatever. ;p

So, what's the ideal date with your guy? I guess mine is the tried-and-true "dinner and a movie," because I like to take things slow and also, I don't really care, as long as we're together!  

Little Rachael

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:16 pm
Little Rachael
Aoi, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then don't worry! It'll all be okay if you get the A ending! 3nodding

I'm lucky, I got my game for free heart My best friend gave it to me, because she doesn't really like videogames!

Do you know, I can't find ANY decent information about Ted Lewis, other than the fact that he's also known as Ed Paul, and the voices he's done in anime and games? I hate being in love with his voice without knowing what he looks like. gonk But then, it's not like I'm in love with him, but with Kenji, so whatever. ;p

So, what's the ideal date with your guy? I guess mine is the tried-and-true "dinner and a movie," because I like to take things slow and also, I don't really care, as long as we're together!
hey, i just remembered a site that gave you info about anime characters, meaning both western and japanese animes.
absoluteanime.com
how could i have forgotten?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:10 am
Melody Hikari
hey, i just remembered a site that gave you info about anime characters, meaning both western and japanese animes.
absoluteanime.com
how could i have forgotten?

Yeah, but they only have the very bare bones of the information, and can't compare to "shrines" that devoted fans put up. xd  

Little Rachael

Multifunctionomical Boner

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:05 am
Well, so far it seems I am the only present Ash loving person around here. Oh well, it is just because I am awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:42 pm
Little Rachael
I'm really hoping I'm not the only one here who has a crush on one of the characters. gonk

If people reply to this, I'll tell you who it is. redface

Me + Misty + May = good time wink  

Vileplume

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:33 pm
Norty little bugger, arn't ya? :p Ever heard of "Takeshi no mousou Diary"? There's a part of it that's right up your alley... Wasn't my thang though.

Hm, Rachael, I should really scan some pics of that Pokemon shonen-ai doujinshi I have... Though it's not a Kenji pairing based one, (It's really cute Satoshi/Takeshi), there are some really cute pics of him in it :3

Thanks again Sui for bringing that up for me heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:05 am
kana ryu

You little perv, you. xp

Sounds good, Aoi. I'm always up for some cute stuff.  

Little Rachael

Vileplume

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:08 pm
Little Rachael
kana ryu

You little perv, you. xp

Sounds good, Aoi. I'm always up for some cute stuff.

can't help it misty and may have uber bubers sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:57 pm
May's chest makes up for Misty's lack of "floatation devices". wink Either something's in the water in Houenn, or she's not really ten.  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:11 am
kana ryu
can't help it misty and may have uber bubers sweatdrop

Misty's bust seems to have grown a little, or it could just be she's finally rid of those awful suspenders. gonk

I have no fashion sense, and even I could tell they did not flatter her at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:23 pm
I still think Misty is as flat-chested as she was when the show started... But then again, I really couldn't tell.

Quote:
Either something's in the water in Houenn, or she's not really ten.

I think the Slateport museum mentions something about Hoenn's water... I don't know, though...  

Mystical Ninja Goemon

Vileplume

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:40 pm
Sui Kune
May's chest makes up for Misty's lack of "floatation devices". wink Either something's in the water in Houenn, or she's not really ten.

lmao 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:08 pm
Little Rachael

One of my friends is the same. She wants to try and find pictures of dan green (the guy who does yugi and yami yugi...she LOVEZ yami..O.o;;; ) but al she gets are YGO piccies >.<;;; how annoying. But I still think vernonica taylor ish hawt hawt hawt! >.>;;; heart _ heart  

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:08 am
NikiPaprika
One of my friends is the same. She wants to try and find pictures of dan green (the guy who does yugi and yami yugi...she LOVEZ yami..O.o;;; ) but al she gets are YGO piccies >.<;;; how annoying. But I still think vernonica taylor ish hawt hawt hawt! >.>;;; heart _ heart

I wouldn't be surprised if Ted Lewis is middle-aged and reclusive. rofl  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces