Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soiree

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:51 am
I don't know about you guys....But I'm going with Ada. Beautiful and Deadly.

Oh. We're talking about men. Ok. Then Krauser..or Leon...or Nicholai?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:00 pm
Ada is a man. What?
Soiree said it and I was just agreeing, and laughing about that accidental typo. xd

Here's how it really happened.
"Krauser: *glances up as Ada flies over* gonk That's....disturbing... *traumatized*
Ada: Beech,I killz j00! *takes advantage of the tramatization, and proceeds to kill Krauser with shis manly powers.*"  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:14 pm
Das Jabberwockie
Ada is a man. What?
Soiree said it and I was just agreeing, and laughing about that accidental typo. xd

"Krauser: *glances up as Ada flies over* gonk That's....disturbing... *traumatized*
Ada: Beech,I killz j00! *takes advantage of the tramatization, and proceeds to kill Krauser with shis manly powers.*"

It's not that Ada's a man, she's all woman, Krause is just not manly enough to measure up to her, that's all.
As Tango said about Rambo... Krauser... Is a p***y!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:35 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Das Jabberwockie
Ada is a man. What?

It's not that Ada's a man, she's all woman, Krause is just not manly enough to measure up to her, that's all.
As Tango said about Rambo... Krauser... Is a p***y!

What happened to not implying a characters sexuality? neutral  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:48 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Eh?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:51 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Eh?

Nothing, never mind. Just seems unnecessary to take it to that level, but whatever. If it floats your boat.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:00 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Nothing, never mind. Just seems unnecessary to take it to that level, but whatever. If it floats your boat.
I'm not questioning his sexuality, I'm simply compromising his manliness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:03 am
Everyone in ever RE is a really a gray mass, with no sexuality whatsoever, all very blah and nothing different to offer over anyone else. Everyone has no sex, and no body definition. Welcome to reality.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:05 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Everyone in ever RE is a really a gray mass, with no sexuality whatsoever, all very blah and nothing different to offer over anyone else. Everyone has no sex, and no body definition. Welcome to reality.
They might have no sex, being 3-D models, but Ada has more than somewhat of a body definition.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:14 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
They might have no sex, being 3-D models, but Ada has more than somewhat of a body definition.

But realistically, it took both Leon AND Ada to take down Krauser. That's power, friends. Salazar and his cronie Verdugo went down hard and fast just from Leon, so you have to realize the power behind how much of a tank Krauser really was.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:16 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
But realistically, it took both Leon AND Ada to take down Krauser. That's power, friends. Salazar and his cronie Verdugo went down hard and fast just from Leon, so you have to realize the power behind how much of a tank Krauser really was.
Yeah, but they took him down seperately, it would have been the same thing as Leon sticking around for a few more minutes to finish off Krauser. I'm sorry, don't even try to argue, because Verdugo is way more ruthless and relentless than Krauser. If I said Krauser is a p***y, that particularly applies when compared to Verdugo. That's why Verdugo is optional.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:19 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Yeah, but they took him down seperately, it would have been the same thing as Leon sticking around for a few more minutes to finish off Krauser. I'm sorry, don't even try to argue, because Verdugo is way more ruthless and relentless than Krauser. If I said Krauser is a p***y, that particularly applies when compared to Verdugo. That's why Verdugo is optional.

So how is it that the Verdugo went down with Salazar so easily? Or even the one alone? Krauser is the only one that it took both of em' to eliminate. I think it's acceptable argument on his half because Leon had to beat him unconcious after a rather long battle, but then in hiw weakened state, he still had the power to fight, but not as much power as if he attacked right off.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:21 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
So how is it that the Verdugo went down with Salazar so easily? Or even the one alone? Krauser is the only one that it took both of em' to eliminate. I think it's acceptable argument on his half because Leon had to beat him unconcious after a rather long battle, but then in hiw weakened state, he still had the power to fight, but not as much power as if he attacked right off.
But the fact is, Leon Managed to get Krauser into that state, whereas unless you've got some heavy fire power, or a LOT of shotgun shells, then Verdugo alone will annihilate you.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:23 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
But the fact is, Leon Managed to get Krauser into that state, whereas unless you've got some heavy fire power, or a LOT of shotgun shells, then Verdugo alone will annihilate you.

I still think Krauser can take out a Verdugo. And no, that's not my Krauser fan-dom speaking, that's logics. If Krauser can tear through as many Ganados including Dr. Salvador as he pleases with his beautifully formed and honed arm, then he can snap a Verdugo (Or slice) in half.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:24 am
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I still think Krauser can take out a Verdugo. And no, that's not my Krauser fan-dom speaking, that's logics. If Krauser can tear through as many Ganados including Dr. Salvador as he pleases with his beautifully formed and honed arm, then he can snap a Verdugo (Or slice) in half.
Well, gameplay wise, you have to agree that Verdugo is way the hell tougher.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games