Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:17 pm
lutia fingered a ring on her right finger idly not giving any clear signs of going for a weapon any time soon.
"you have a few...trinkets that reminded me of her. after i met her i took the liberty of investigating her and what i discovered could be of use to myplans at present."
at the least i know this person isnt a pushover completly in thrall by a couple sentient weapons. no...this person would be a far more difficult oponent.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:48 pm
"Oh-" He shrugged, whatever he might have added falling into oblivion unsaid. "What'd you discover?" He was casual enough about it, curious apparently for curiosity's sake.
But truthfully, 'Nick' was desperately interested. She had yet to find this woman's name in her memory, though she was beginning to remember the place, and it had been a curious thing. Not only that, but that she had gone through the effort of researching her, well... It begged looking into. More, she wanted to know what the plans were, but it was not yet opportune to ask. It would have to wait.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:05 pm
"i found a sizable bit of information on her;
name: Nicalin Archer
what she is exactly is unknown but its theorized it is something demonic or-"
lutia makes eye contact with 'nick' "morphic.
where she originated is unknown.
as weaponry she employs a deck of trick cards and a magic bag.
and three weapons whos origins are unknown but have been sighted in numerous hands over time and space.
a bow, a sword and a dagger.
has a small list of mental and magical abilities and is unofficialy known as the dream lady.
weakest at dawn and if memory serves me correctly...
looks very similar to you."
during all this her face half hidden as ever by her white scarf gauging the odd fellows reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:09 pm
Sarah had always suspected there was mroe to the "man" but cared not much for it, this made it all far to obvious. She handed Jara another blood capsule, "At least take one for now..." she said, with slight perturbment from the days chanlenges.

After havin let go of the tiny object she simply walked behind the desk and mutered "to each his own" as she began to set about filling out soe paperwork.

She was silent, hardly paying the sheets any mind really, more lost in thoughts... some old, many new, some vauge, others strickingly clear, but none were very important now.

"I had been wondering where you dissapered to. Thank you for all you've done." she said, looking at the "man" kindly.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:05 pm
"Eh. I hadn't known that..." He muttered when she was done, looking thoughtful. 'Dream lady'? Really? She'd never heard that, and wondered where it had originated... Probably someplace where things had gone bad... and there were far too many of them to name... Ah, well. She could find out later. "Someone mentioned we looked related, I didn't pay much attention to it at the time..." Or I would have fixed it.
He turned to smile at Sarah in a most-pleased fashion, as if that was the best thing to ever happen to him.
"I've been happy to work here! Like I said, I'd been thinking about cleaning the place up... Anyway, I cleared out a lot of the patient rooms, and a fair number of the storerooms... I moved everything I found of use into the First, and added some other supplies. I hope you don't mind. I got it as neat as I could." He looked as though he sincerely wanted her approval: and Nick really did. A thought occurred to 'him' flitting across the masculine features like a swift-rising sun as he turned back to the woman who 'he' had finally placed: that Jarian lady...
"What's she to you, anyway? She didn't seem like someone worth all that effort, last I saw."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:01 pm
Lutias smile was hidden as she heard 'his' excuse
"i recall she had an unusual ability...i need it to save my people from destruction. I also have a few items that should interest the girl"
the bag Lutia picked up back in the marketplace before sat in the seat next to her as if it was there the entire time  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:13 pm
Sarah laughed sweetly at the man's talk of his work.

"Thank you very much, I don't know what I'd have done about that without you."

She continued to work absentmindedly at the forms.

"I'm glad I won't have to relly entirely on magic anymore. Its a poor subsitute for real healing in the long run. THeres something about regeneration which makes people be more carefull in the future..." she was hoping that she could hang on to Nick's help for just a bit longer. SHe could tell things were chaotic in the city outside, and knew that it would be quite some time before she could get to cleaning herself.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:55 am
"Ah Lutia..." She smiled weakly as she was reminded of the missions they were supposed to do. "Ah heh heh.....well we kinda got out selfs caught in the middle of stuff and well uh......" She was trying to explain but she was given the piece of paper of the next job. "Uh...ok...." She blinked then looked between her and then Barinton. She tilted her head in confusment.  

Taimu Dolores

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:12 am
"It's probably the pain, but I wouldn't say there's enough to act as a Hospital, but a basic clinic, yeah. You should be able to manage that without too much trouble." He turned his attention back to Lutia and shrugged. "Good for her--If you can find her, of course." He twiddled his fingers and turned to vanish back into the hospital shadows, insanely curious, but not showing it.
If Lutia mistook the exit for retreat, she was very seriously, well, mistaken. Because the sword, and there was no other way to describe it, the nightmarish Sword on Nick's back winked at her. For a split second, it was like the sheath it resided in had turned transparent, and two flat, gray, angular eyes had looked at her and- and winked. And then it was gone. Everything was back to what it had been before: the almost imperceptible mountain of power rested in stillness against Nick's spine.
'He' was trying to walk away, but everyone else around 'him' seemed to have other ideas, because something gave Lutia a push on her shoulder. Something with two invisible hands, that didn't seem to mind the woman's back was against solid matter, because they continued to apply that fraction of pressure. (Which was why weapons should never be allowed to think.... Especially not ones with souls at command.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:38 pm
C.B. blinked and sighed and looked over the orders she was given.

"Find an old isa armory hidden in red light district, make sure its secured and give us the exact location."

C.B.'s shoulder slumped and looked towards Kenton. She wasn't quite sure if it was ok for Kenton to go. She gave it a few moments to think.  

Taimu Dolores

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:53 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:35 pm
lutia smiled thinly standing up picking up the bag as she rose she walked towards the shadows 'nick' had retreated to curious if her suspicions were correct
and how powerful are those weapons exactly?  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:44 pm
Sarah finished her work, and walked temporarily out of the room.

"Well, if you excuse me, I must go give a patient a check up." she said, walking through the doors to the treatment room where Kenton was hiding.

She walkd up, feet taping softly on the floor. SHe held out a hand and rested it kindly on his shoulder. "Its alright dear." she said, in a very maternal way.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:45 pm
'Exactly' was not something that could be applied to the Trio... There was no 'exact' measure of fear, not the beating of a racing heart, not the short gasping breaths of terror; there was no 'exact' measure of illusions, no way to weigh the gateway to the realm of Souls.
There was no such thing as 'exactness' when dealing with the Trio.

As for her suspicions, well, the way she played her cards would decide the answer. If she laid them out correctly, Nick would be a keen assistant... for a time. If not, then the Hospital would have a very powerful janitor/anesthesiologist/restrainer, depending on what was needed when, although anesthesia would be something of a last resort... But restraining less than patient patients? Oh, s/he could do that.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:54 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games