Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:51 am
*follows namine*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:57 am
Daermon looked around to survey the scene. He saw mountains and a forest in front of them and decided that they should go that way. Going into the forest, He saw many different thing such as animals, colors, and even moving plants. " We need to stay together" Daermon said " We dont know the area and we could get lost. Be ready for anything"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:58 am
Got it.*follows daermon*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:10 am
Daermon looked at Namine " Did Damos tell you any specific place to meet?"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:12 am
Hmmm.... he sayed"i found leon in the twilight zone and i need him to get him out it is a matter of life or dead*smirks and whispers to himself*for him too" so i guess that mean in the twilight zone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:14 pm
"...........Goddammit Damos." Daermon said with an annoyed look on his face." Why the hell did he have us meet him all the way on the other side of Istckar......What an a**....Come on we got a while to go...."  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:21 pm
im guessing that far away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:32 pm
After hours of travel through the forest, Daermon said" We should probably make camp for the night. Night is not a good time to travel." Daermon walked over to a tree, ran up it and sat on the branch.  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:40 pm
*namine lends on a tree, and falls asleep*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:00 pm
*wakes up* huh?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:40 pm
Daermon was hanging done from the tree and looking at Namine. " Although I appreciate you being here, I dont understand why. What is the reason that you came on this journey?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:50 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon was hanging done from the tree and looking at Namine. " Although I appreciate you being here, I dont understand why. What is the reason that you came on this journey?"
*looks up at daermon*I guess i really have a reason, but as i sayed before i don't want to be alone.*stands up*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:54 pm
" Forgive me for bothering you...I thought that there might be a different reason.." He said with sincerity. He then swung himself into the pitch black of the tree  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:59 pm
We should start looking for leon and damos.*looks around*Where naota?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:01 pm
Daermon dropped out of the tree and looked around for a moment." Must have run off when we were resting....Idiot..." He said with frustration. " Lets go find him before we start looking for other lost people" He said refering to Damos and Leon.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games