Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:09 pm
"because i run a helluva lot faster then both of you combined, and i can manipulate minds, and make illusions, thas why." He said as he put the laptop under his arm "Follow me.. and if you dont believe i can run tha fast..." He said as he disappeared, then the next second appeared on a roof 3 blocks away. "Start believing" He said through the comlink. "You coming?" He asked as he reappeared infront of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:11 pm
AlexBloodRose

(if you want. I don't care.) "Okay. Well I try and find more information on those scientist locations. Most likely they have more insane experiments with both the spirital and physical world. I only know only a few locations. But as well as I think that who ever is behind the assinations are also helping these scientist. I don't believe that these people are that smart to advoid detect this long without some sort of outside help. Especially if what I read about what's at least two of the locations they are in. But I like the fact your going to crippling those areas you mention before. That could create enought chaos for me to access something I couldn't before. You see I can access some of the files from the main computer at their base of operations from here, but I can't get into the higher files. But if we hit their main network we may hack into the main system more easily." said Ace.

"Good idea... but these are just their weapon, drug, and extortion operations we're crippling... i'll keep an eye out for any info though" Urskil said through the comlink.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:41 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"because i run a helluva lot faster then both of you combined, and i can manipulate minds, and make illusions, thas why." He said as he put the laptop under his arm "Follow me.. and if you dont believe i can run tha fast..." He said as he disappeared, then the next second appeared on a roof 3 blocks away. "Start believing" He said through the comlink. "You coming?" He asked as he reappeared infront of them.

Vi was ready to punch Urskil. But Cy grabbed her before she could. Vi stared down Urskil her grey eyes pericing through him.

"First off we never said we couldnt do that. And second off you dont know how fast we are. And thirdly if your going to be an a** about it well leave you and Ace to take care of things on your own." Cy said a bit of a growl in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:12 pm
Urskil already knew they were mad, he figured that well before Vi tried to punch him. "I'm sorry... but understand.. ALL my life, i have NEVER met anyone who could run as fast as me, yes, i met those tha could turn invisible and manipulate minds... but never anyone who can run as fast as me. And i have met MANY vampires, most of which live on my is-" He stopped himself and looked away. He wasnt supposed to tell anyone... but it was too late now... "My island..." He finished looking away with a tear in his eye, remembering the day his father made him leave...

The waves crashed violently against the rocks, battering the bodies of the dead soldiers that lay all around.

"Go, NOW!" A male voice yelled out to Urskil.

"Not without you, i'm not leaving you here to die" Urskil yelled back, dispatching more and more of the enemy, blood began to pour around him and his father.

"You dont have a choice Urskilias, your leaving, NOW" His father barked, his chest rising and falling heavily. He swung his sword and stopped at Urskils neck, "NOW"

"But..."

"NOW URSKIL" urskil obeyed and ran out to see, his speed allowing him to run over the water, as he looked back to see what was left of his beloved home...

Urskil snapped back into reality, trying hard to fight back the tear that was trying to break its way through his eye lid, the tear that always fell, the tear that he shed for his father, his family, his friends, all he held dear to him. Then it struck him. "MOTHER ********!!!" He yelled as he kicked a neearby dumbster, sending it flying. He began to change into his vampire form, his muscles bulging as areas of his body visibly pulsed with the beating of his heart.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:07 pm
Vi and Cy relaxed, They could see and hear his thoughts both their expressions took on a hint of sadness.

"Well for what its worth. We sorry for what happened to you and the ones you held dear. However me and Vi can take care of yourselfs jsut tell us what to do and dont worry about it. Well get the job done."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:23 pm
Urskil turned and looked at them, "I thought i recongized those insignias..." He said with a low deep voice, his eyes were blood red. "It was them..." His voice was now demonic as he noticed another one of them. He rose his hand as the man levitated towards Urskil. "You think youre some hotshot with an M16?" He growled as the M16 the man had began to levitate in the air, the barrel staring the man in the face as it chambered itself. "Your pathetic..." He muttered as he twitched his arm to the side, the man flying into a nearby building, his body shattering into millions of pieces as blood splattered everywhere in a 10 meter radius.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:31 pm
Cy and Vi remained calm as ever as Urskil took care of a remaining creature. They both had their hands in their pockets and were standing side by side. A wind kicked up and blue their ebony hair about. They remained silent and kept their grey eyes on Urskil.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:32 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
AlexBloodRose

(if you want. I don't care.) "Okay. Well I try and find more information on those scientist locations. Most likely they have more insane experiments with both the spirital and physical world. I only know only a few locations. But as well as I think that who ever is behind the assinations are also helping these scientist. I don't believe that these people are that smart to advoid detect this long without some sort of outside help. Especially if what I read about what's at least two of the locations they are in. But I like the fact your going to crippling those areas you mention before. That could create enought chaos for me to access something I couldn't before. You see I can access some of the files from the main computer at their base of operations from here, but I can't get into the higher files. But if we hit their main network we may hack into the main system more easily." said Ace.

"Good idea... but these are just their weapon, drug, and extortion operations we're crippling... i'll keep an eye out for any info though" Urskil said through the comlink.

"Okay." he said. He trys and go over any information at the lab he miss.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:20 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy and Vi remained calm as ever as Urskil took care of a remaining creature. They both had their hands in their pockets and were standing side by side. A wind kicked up and blue their ebony hair about. They remained silent and kept their grey eyes on Urskil.
Urskil then looked at them. His eyes slowly returning to normal, his hair falling back in his face, covering his eyes. He returned to himself. "If that happens again, in a time we need intellect, more so then strength, then hold me back" He said with a low voice. "Ok... Lets just go to my place real quick, and we'll plan exactly how we're gonna do this..." He said disappearing.

They arrived to Urskils hideout. He pushed a button on the wall, and the wall next to it raised up, revealing a semi-large armory. "Pick out your weapons..." He said as he chose out a G36C and a M8.

((weapon choices are limited for his armory, and we'll do anything in his hideout on this thread, i'll make a seperate one for the armory. here are your choices. Desert eagles - 50. cal pistols
500. mags - pistols/magnums
M16 - assault rifle
M8 - Assault rifle, Light Machine gun, or sniper rifle (silenced or not)
G36C - assault rifle
MP5 - smg
Uzis - smg
M249 - light machine gun
M60 - light machine gun
USAS-12
Remmington 12-guage
Spas-12
Sniper rifle (silenced)
M107 (semi-auto 50. cal sniper rifle, no silenced)
TAR-21 - tactical assault rifle/lmg (light machine gun)

those are the choices in his hideout, i the other armory, any weapon))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:31 pm
Cy shrugged and looked to Vi, then he turned to Urskil.
"Im used to swords, knifes and such like that. Plus i have my own tricks up my sleeves for when i battle."

Vi smiled at Cy's comment. She went up to the weapons, guns were her speacaility. She took a sniper rifle and a M16. With her own gun and her powers she would be more than well protected.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:38 pm
Ace is looking around the area. He has a feeling he is missing something but can't but his finger on it. "ace is there something wrong?" asked aria. "Yeah, I know there must be something here, but I don't know if I am missing something." said Ace. "Ok, lets work together." said aria. "Okay." ace said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:07 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy shrugged and looked to Vi, then he turned to Urskil.
"Im used to swords, knifes and such like that. Plus i have my own tricks up my sleeves for when i battle."

Vi smiled at Cy's comment. She went up to the weapons, guns were her speacaility. She took a sniper rifle and a M16. With her own gun and her powers she would be more than well protected.
Urskil smiled and hit another button, revealing a whole nother armory, "Like that kind of stuff?" He asked with a smile as he pulled out his laptop, and pulled up the shcematics of the corporations armory.

((these are the blades

katans
dia katanas
broad swords
long swords
short swords
daggers
long daggers
claymores
b*****d swords
kamas
syi's
half moons
wakisashis
throwing daggers
ninja stars
throwing needles
(use mind powers to make the blades burn, freeze, electrify, etc.)
enjoy ^^))  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:12 pm
They explore the whole place for a while. Aria soon finds an odd book with writing she can't stand. Plus their were alot of numbers that seem also to be phone numbers or adresses. "Ace come here." aria said. "I think I found something interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:12 pm
Cy's eyes sparkeled and he nodded. He grabbed two katanas and strapped them to his back. He took several daggers and but them on his belt. Then some Ninja stars replaced his needle like daggers which were essentially throwing needles. He then grabbed two half moons one in each hand. The look on his face was one of a child in a candy store.

"Cy contain yourself. Dont start licking the blades now." Vi said as she shook her head at Cy.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:45 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy's eyes sparkeled and he nodded. He grabbed two katanas and strapped them to his back. He took several daggers and but them on his belt. Then some Ninja stars replaced his needle like daggers which were essentially throwing needles. He then grabbed two half moons one in each hand. The look on his face was one of a child in a candy store.

"Cy contain yourself. Dont start licking the blades now." Vi said as she shook her head at Cy.
"Ok..." Urskil said laughing, "Heres the plan. Vi, your gonna distract them, and try to find some info, anything that might help us find the people behind the scenes. Cy and I will go and raid the armory.

Cy, when we get to the armory, i want you to pull out any weapons that we dont have already, anything that could help. Mainly RPG's or LAW's, i'll get the explosives." Urskil got some huge duffel bags, "We'll put all of the stuff in here. Vi, i am only asking this of you, if you dont want to, i'll just use my illusions to distract them... i understand if you dont... and i'm not asking you to... do... have... ya, you know what the hell i'm trying to say, if you dont want to distract them, i'll use illusions. You can cover us from the hill with the sniper rifle." he said trying to think of how he was gonna pull off getting all of the explosives, then it hit him, he was fast enough to go in and out 5 times in less then 30 seconds.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games