Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:44 pm
*The Prince feels that Bery's weight has been lifted from him and wakes up. He looks around the room for Berry.*

"Berry? Berry?!?! BERRY!!!"

*The Prince seems to change into another being.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*The Prince is surprised and looks at himself.*

"I have to find Berry."

*He runs as fast as he can towards the most obvious place: the dungeon.*

"That's the only place someone could have taken her."

*He continues to run in that direction.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:54 pm
The dark figure chains berry to the wall so she could move her arms. Berry wakes up. and see the dark figure."give me the dagger." The man ripped off the tape on her mouth. "owwwww. no." The man punched her in the stomach. "give the the dagger now." Berry coughs up blood. "Next time it will be more blood coming out of your mouth until your dead."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The dark figure chains berry to the wall so she could move her arms. Berry wakes up. and see the dark figure."give me the dagger." The man ripped off the tape on her mouth. "owwwww. no." The man punched her in the stomach. "give the the dagger now." Berry coughs up blood. "Next time it will be more blood coming out of your mouth until your dead."
*The Prince hears the figure and decides to be cautious. He sneaks up behind the figure and starts to choke it with his new weapon which appears to be attached to his skin.*

"Leave Berry alone."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:06 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*The Prince hears the figure and decides to be cautious. He sneaks up behind the figure and starts to choke it with his new weapon which appears to be attached to his skin.*

"Leave Berry alone."
"as soon as she gives me the dagger i will leave." The man starts to choke berry." if choke me to death i will do the same to her."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Leave Berry alone."
"as soon as she gives me the dagger i will leave." The man starts to choke berry." if choke me to death i will do the same to her."
*The Prince loosens his grip.*

"Why do you want the dagger?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:13 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Leave Berry alone."

"i want the sand of times, and you need the dagger to get to them. i will be the most powerful person on the world if i get the sands of time."The men held tighter to berry neck and dug his nails into the back for her neck, leaving marks on her neck.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Leave Berry alone."

"i want the sand of times, and you need the dagger to get to them. i will be the most powerful person on the world if i get the sands of time."The men held tighter to berry neck and dug his nails into the back for her neck, leaving marks on her neck.
*The Prince pulls the dark figure off of her and tightens his grip again.*

"You will never get the Sands of Time. I need to restore them to their rightful place, and you will not keep me from that."

*He tightens his grip even more, just about to cut the firgures head off.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:23 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Leave Berry alone."

"You will never get the Sands of Time. I need to restore them to their rightful place, and you will not keep me from that."

"if you kill me i'll make sure the girl dies." his arms stretch out and wrap around berry's neck.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"if you kill me i'll make sure the girl dies." his arms stretch out and wrap around berry's neck.
*He pulls the figure back off far enough for him to let go of Berry again, and also so he can't reach her.*

"Now you die."

*He tightens the weapon more and more, tighter and tighter. Eventually it gets so tight, the dark figures head gets cut off.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:39 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

*He pulls the figure back off far enough for him to let go of Berry again, and also so he can't reach her.*

"Now you die."

*He tightens the weapon more and more, tighter and tighter. Eventually it gets so tight, the dark figures head gets cut off.*
the man dies, and berry faints and is still tied up against the wall.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Now you die."

*The Prince walks over to Berry, unties her, picks her up, carries her back up to the bed in his room, sets her down, then sits down in a chair in the room.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:47 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Now you die."

*The Prince walks over to Berry, unties her, picks her up, carries her back up to the bed in his room, sets her down, then sits down in a chair in the room.*
Berry wakes up."what.....where am i?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Now you die."

"You're back in my room."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:53 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Now you die."

"you look different."berry turns her head towards him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"you look different."berry turns her head towards him.
"Yes, but I don't know why."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games