Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:39 pm
Well that's the creators for you. But clothing aside, there was nothing, absolutely nothing in RE3 that discredited Jill's strong personality or portrayed her as anything less than a hard core commando.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:25 pm
vaughnster818
Biohazard EXTREME
Dude, I agree with you on the fact that Claire is awesome, but you say that Jill became a Mini-Skirt wearing Sleezeball?
She may be wearing a miniskirt, but that don't make her a sleezeball. She didn't even play along with Carlos when he came onto her. If anything, Jill became more mature, smarter and just much better as a soldier, despite the miniskirt.

Ashley was the second worst supporting character in the entire RE series. Okay, maybe third after Sherry and Steve.

Rebecca made an awesome character. For a rookie, she got the balls of steel.

Ada was always cool, but the noob fanboys are like a barrier that keep her full potential from being appreciated.

Don't get me wrong. Jill is one of my favorite protagonists in the series. I just don't think that it was needed for her to be running around in the thightest and most revealing clothes. The creators were focusing directly on sex appeal and little else. I rely more on the original Jill for my looking at her character.
Quote:

And I hope that you don't think that I am a noob fanboy. Is it so wrong that I just dont like the kind of character that she portrays?
All and all I was only trying to show why I liked Claire the best.

They put her in that outfit to portray her in a sort of normal life. I mean, if you were a woman, would go out wearing stuff that makes you look like a soldier? The Outbreak was unexpected. She knew it would happen eventually, but she didn't know when.

Elliot Salem

ChaosX216

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:41 pm
Yes, when I first played the Resident Evil:Remake, I chose Jill, and I never regret it. ^.^ Wow, I've never fell in love with a video game chick before. Jill...you changed all that...I'd like to taste some of that sexy Jill sandwich. LMAO.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:14 am
My favorite female RE character would have to be Rebecca. Because she was one of the youngest and less experieced S.T.A.R.S members, and yet she survived thorught Resident Evil 0, and 1. And like Biohazard EXTREME said "For a rookie, she got the balls of steel."  

wladimir619

~dreaded_zombie~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:45 pm
Ada wong. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:39 pm
For the love of -insert wisecrack here-...I say,Jill cause of RE1 and 3. kinda hard really cause I like them all.((yes Even Ashley...Hell they could have made Leon rescue the president for crying out loud, He'd wine and b***h and most likely piss his pants..((just picture Jim from outbreak mad ))though it would be funny to see him piss his pants^-^  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

A5116278

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:45 am
lisa trevor, i could giver her a big hug 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:05 pm
I like everyone for the most part(except Ashley stare )

1. Claire
2. Ada
3. Rebecca
4. Alexia
5. Jill
6. Sherry
7. Anette
8. Ashley.  

Pthepenguinoverlord

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:02 am
Pthepenguinoverlord
I like everyone for the most part(except Ashley stare )

1. Claire
2. Ada
3. Rebecca
4. Alexia
5. Jill
6. Sherry
7. Anette
8. Ashley.

woo, penguins like sherry  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:11 pm
Claire for two big reason! heart  

hobgoblin_10

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:15 pm
hobgoblin_10
They're not THAT big. I mean, they're decent, but Jill's Bigger, and Ashley beats them both in those reasons.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
hobgoblin_10
They're not THAT big. I mean, they're decent, but Jill's Bigger, and Ashley beats them both in those reasons.
-nods- Watch them bounce when shes in her pop outfit and your going down the gondola. I thought at first you were talking about the two TMP's she uses but those arent really that big. neutral  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:14 pm
Mr. Scott Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
hobgoblin_10
-nods- Watch them bounce when shes in her pop outfit and your going down the gondola. I thought at first you were talking about the two TMP's she uses but those arent really that big. neutral
They aren't TMP's they're handguns. Steve uses the Mac11's, I think they are, but Claire's aren't even fully auto.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Scott Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
hobgoblin_10
They aren't TMP's they're handguns. Steve uses the Mac11's, I think they are, but Claire's aren't even fully auto.
There M-100Ps..I shouldnt have said TMP's but whatever.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:49 pm
TMP is a submachine gun, a type of its own.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games