Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:48 pm
Spartan-622
*Nightcleaver puts his hands on their shoulders and instantly teleported them all to his house.*

"Welcome. Please make yourselves at home. There's just one rule:don't go outside. I do live in the realm of nothingness afterall." sweatdrop
"Either that or I could take my house to the realm we were just in. It's up to you really."

Ishounii: I don't care really....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:51 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
" Thank you" Daermon said as he closed the door. " Havent seen my brother in a while, but I think I can wait just a bit longer. Daermon then heard a noise from inside the room. " Lets go" He said quickly

((LMFGDAOROD!!!!!! xd ))

Ishounii: eek my, I guess those two got close, real fast, ya know, one night, I heard them-

"PLEASE DONT!!!! The last thing I need roght now is an image of my brothe- Oh goddammit , now its in my head!!!"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:53 pm
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
" Thank you" Daermon said as he closed the door. " Havent seen my brother in a while, but I think I can wait just a bit longer. Daermon then heard a noise from inside the room. " Lets go" He said quickly

((LMFGDAOROD!!!!!! xd ))

Ishounii: eek my, I guess those two got close, real fast, ya know, one night, I heard them-

"PLEASE DONT!!!! The last thing I need roght now is an image of my brothe- Oh goddammit , now its in my head!!!"

"Would you like me to take it out of your mind?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:55 pm
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

((LMFGDAOROD!!!!!! xd ))

Ishounii: I mean. I never heard someone moan like that before!!  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:01 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

((LMFGDAOROD!!!!!! xd ))

Daermon went red." GOOD GOD I DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS!!!" He covered his ears and walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:05 pm
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

((LMFGDAOROD!!!!!! xd ))

Daermon went red." GOOD GOD I DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS!!!" He covered his ears and walked off.

Ishounii: o.o ??? what'd I say??  

MizNaughty520

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:06 pm
Alita: Dauron, are you okay??  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:07 pm
Alita-520

Drauron nodded. He sighed and said" Finally...I can stop running and worrying...Im free again..." He said with a smile  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:12 pm
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520

Drauron nodded. He sighed and said" Finally...I can stop running and worrying...Im free again..." He said with a smile

good, *smiles* now where were we before they came in?? *wrapping my arms around his neck*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:20 pm
Drauron kissed her as he came in closer. " I think I remember..."
Daermon looked around at the place as he walked away from the two. The house was nice. He admired it.  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:23 pm
"I see you like my house Daermon."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:32 pm
Spartan-622

"Quite nice, yes. When did you pick it up?"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:33 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622

"Quite nice, yes. When did you pick it up?"

"Right after we finished the war. It took me everything I had, but it was worth it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:36 pm
" huh....I never spent anything...only using what i needed to sustain myself" He looked at Night " Kinda stupid of me, right?"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:38 pm
"I wouldn't say stupid, but it wasn't very smart either. I mean come on, you at least needed a place to live."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games