Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

braverichie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:32 pm
Koroc
We should have weakness and rsistance abilities like fire attacks does 1.5x the normal damag to grass but .75x the damage to water or similar to that so we have to choose the right pokemon instead of doing even damage with all attacks to all types.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH lol
hey kork wanna breed our pokemon if we can??  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:35 pm
braverichie
Koroc
We should have weakness and rsistance abilities like fire attacks does 1.5x the normal damag to grass but .75x the damage to water or similar to that so we have to choose the right pokemon instead of doing even damage with all attacks to all types.

I dont think we can because I have quilava, geodude, naetoru, and clefairy  

Kyshio

braverichie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:20 pm
Koroc
braverichie
Koroc

well soon ppl can breed same type pokemon is your quialava a femal?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:51 pm
braverichie
Koroc
braverichie
Koroc

no it is a male  

Kyshio

braverichie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:08 pm
Koroc
braverichie
Koroc
braverichie
Koroc

no it is a male

my charamander is a female i just rememberd and checked my PM thing i made for my gender and stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:52 pm
What about special berries of the strarter pokemon that gives them plus two points for one attack or 5 hp points but you can only use ten of them on them.

Bulba berry
User Image (use only on Bulbasaur and evolutions)

Char berry
User Image (use only on Charmander and evolutions)

Squirt berry
User Image (use only on Squirtle)

Pika berry
User Image (use only on Pikachu and evolutions)

Eev berry
User Image (use only on Eevee and evolutions)

Chika berry
User Image (use only on Chikarita and evolutions)

Cynda berry
User Image (use only on Cyndaquil and evolutions)

Toto berry
User Image (use only on Totodile and evolutions)

Tree berry
User Image (use only on Treecko and evolutions)

Torch berry
User Image (use only on Torchic and evolutions)

Mud berry
User Image (use only on Mudkip and evolutions)  

Kyshio

braverichie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:46 pm
how you make em they kewl. i think you should use em.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:36 pm
i think all the training areas should be put under a sub forum called training grounds  

Diake

kittykato

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:27 pm
So I was wondering if i could create a contest~
First i was curiouse if I could buy pokemon from the guild to put up as the prize~

Itd be called NicknameRater!

Id put up the pokemon and everyone would have to pick a nickname for it!
the most appealing nickname would win the pokemon~

However the pokemon may have a Bio so the nickname would have to resemble the pokemons personality~ ^^? can i plz??  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:06 pm
Koroc
What about special berries of the strarter pokemon that gives them plus two points for one attack or 5 hp points but you can only use ten of them on them.

Bulba berry
User Image (use only on Bulbasaur and evolutions)

Char berry
User Image (use only on Charmander and evolutions)

Squirt berry
User Image (use only on Squirtle)

Pika berry
User Image (use only on Pikachu and evolutions)

Eev berry
User Image (use only on Eevee and evolutions)

Chika berry
User Image (use only on Chikarita and evolutions)

Cynda berry
User Image (use only on Cyndaquil and evolutions)

Toto berry
User Image (use only on Totodile and evolutions)

Tree berry
User Image (use only on Treecko and evolutions)

Torch berry
User Image (use only on Torchic and evolutions)

Mud berry
User Image (use only on Mudkip and evolutions)

an someone find a way to introduce these berries to the guild  

Kyshio

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:10 pm
kittykato
First i was curiouse if I could buy pokemon from the guild to put up as the prize~

However the pokemon may have a Bio so the nickname would have to resemble the pokemons personality~ ^^? can i plz??

Sure go ahead, and no need of buying the pokemon 3nodding just dont give out lengendary and only baby and basic type pokemon, such as you could put up a pichu or a pikachu and you could but up an igglypuff or jigglypuff  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:38 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
kittykato

Sure go ahead, and no need of buying the pokemon 3nodding just dont give out lengendary and only baby and basic type pokemon, such as you could put up a pichu or a pikachu and you could but up an igglypuff or jigglypuff

ok toasty i've been thinking since some mods arnt on and im in a different timezone and im very active could i be a mod? also i have another account use to be my bros he thought this site was gay i think he was nuts but i could rename it and make it's name Poke'mon_Releaser and go from place to place saying a pokemon appered and see if the trainer could capture it or if you say no to that i could do something else that you think i could do.  

braverichie

kittykato

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:40 pm
awsome thanks! *cant wait to start it*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:43 pm
braverichie
ToastyMarshmellow
kittykato

ok toasty i've been thinking since some mods arnt on and im in a different timezone and im very active could i be a mod? also i have another account use to be my bros he thought this site was gay i think he was nuts but i could rename it and make it's name Poke'mon_Releaser and go from place to place saying a pokemon appered and see if the trainer could capture it or if you say no to that i could do something else that you think i could do.

Lately there hasnt been any new members -suspicious- or any that have stuck around, and we're doing pretty good with suppourting the guild with the mods we have now, but once (if) we get any busier i might consider you being a mod 3nodding  

ToastyMarshmellow
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

braverichie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:45 pm
ToastyMarshmellow
braverichie
ToastyMarshmellow
kittykato

Lately there hasnt been any new members -suspicious- or any that have stuck around, and we're doing pretty good with suppourting the guild with the mods we have now, but once (if) we get any busier i might consider you being a mod 3nodding

ok what about my second idea?? is thier anything else i can help with?? gym leader or item maker?? or something.  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games