Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:32 am
Shinobu, suddenyl taken by Taketo, stood paralyzed for a moment. Then the firy rage from inside her began to boil over once again.

"Don't you attempt to stop me you vermin! I need that doll... I..."

Her eyelids slid to a close, and she dropped to the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:39 am
Tao looked down at his little brother and hugged him gently before walking on.

"You don't waste my time Suki, I like spending time with you, and with all the other theives as well for that matter. I might be busy but I will always have time to spend with my little brother."

He smiled at his brother and continued walking, speaking with just a minor pause after his last sentence.

"And yes, I just got back from speaking with Aoki, she is.... in her room I believe? She wanted to do somthing with you in town or some-such."  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:52 am
Fai froze in his steps down the stairs of the theatre, hearing the delirious voice of Shinobu. That...Wasn't like the strong woman at all. He turned back, his brow furrowing. He had a feeling...That this would affect him sooner or later. And really? He wanted to deal with this sooner. Later just seemed...So problematic.

He sighed, turning and jumping the flight of stairs, landing at the top gracefully, before he made his way silently back to Nia's room, peeking in to see Shinobu screaming at Taketo. Wait...Taketo? He hadn't seen him in a while...

Shaking his head before he got off of topic, Fai stepped into the room silently. "This...Seems horribly, horribly wrong." He mused lightly, tapping his bottom lip in thought, before looking at Taketo. "Would you like some help?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:25 pm
Tomoyo stumbled slightly, surprised by Taketo's sudden action. As Shinobu collapsed, a chill ran down her spine. Shinobu wasn't Shinobu anymore-she was something more bestial, more dangerous. And until they could find out what was wrong, she'd have to be restrained. For now, though, it was over. Tomoyo stepped forward and pulled the unconscious thief into a half sitting position, balancing Shinobu's head on her own shoulder. "We should take her to her room," she said firmly, addressing all there, "and one of us should keep watch there. Nia-san, would you like help cleaning up?" Asking about the doll would have to wait.  

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:08 pm
Melora, still dazed by the uplifting apparence of the woman could only look up wards as her as her legs skipped to keep up with the steadfast pace the woman was going.

Her brown eyes were fixed upon a solid location, intense and clean, focused upon what she needed to do. Anything Melora could emote paled in comparison to what this strange lady could do with a single stare.

"We're almost there." the woman said slowly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:15 pm
Fai watched as Tomoyo took control of the situation, frowning slightly. 'The mention of that doll again...' He thought, brows furrowing, eyes narrowing slightly. 'This...Isn't normal. Shinobu is usually so calm...Now she's acting like a mad woman.' He then looked at the mess inside of Nia's room, cocking his head to the side. He'd offer to help...But Nia...Didn't really bode well with him. He didn't know why; she seemedfine enough for a thief and all, but still. She didn't bode well at all.

And there was the fact that he was slightly worried for Shinobu. A rare feeling in his chest. Something he hadn't truly felt in years. "If you would like, I will keep watch over Shinobu-san, so that she doesn't come to harm herself or others in her current state." He offered, lifting a hand quietly. Well, looks like his minimission went down the drain.

NightmareAlchemist

The Jashu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:24 pm
Suki slackened in his casual pace of walking as his mind pondered the crossroad of decisions. From all he knew, Aoki still had the scarf, which he was still longing for's return. Also, Aoki-chan was probably his second most favored thief next to Tao-san. With both these thoughts in mind, he collected to a resolution,

"Tao-san, can we please go back and get Aoki-chan before we continue?"

His eyes fixated upon the path again, refusing to make eye contact. The sky's soft clouds puffed nimbly overhead as he awaited his brother's reply. He shifted his view back down to his feet and realized that he had lost some distance between them and proceeding in closing it. The last thing he wanted was to lose his brother again...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:22 am
"Of course we can. I actually should stop by the theatre anyway and make sure no one is getting into any trouble. Oh here by the way... I almost forgot..."

He handed Suki his scarf back with the little gift inside it... ((I forgot what it was...)). Tao slowed just a bit so Suki could keep up but still swiftly made his way towards the theives' HQ.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:48 am
Aoki shot up. Getting little over an hour of sleep, the harsh, radical emotion of her sister charged her. Pulling off all the pillows she had covered herself in, Aoki also yanked off the over-kimono's you'd wear in the winter, and her 'Momo'.*

{*Note that Sesshomaru's poof is called a Momo. *Omg squee* I love that name.}

Almost tripping on her way out, she shot past Izumo's room, just sighing on the way by. Pushing past the commotion in Nia's room, she grabbed her sister's arm.

" Shin-onee-san actually needs that doll!" Looking at her sister with great fear, she tried to pull her sister up with no avail. "Shinobu-onee's emotions are so strong right now that it's burning a path between us. I can feel how much she wants that doll!"

Calming her voice down, she turned to Nia. "Nia, I don't think..." She stopped, glancing at her sister. "That this is a fleeting need anymore. She was just attacked by Melora. She needs sleep. But if she's that desperate to get something at the cost of something she needs to keep going, I think this is a little more than what we think it is. I'll try to wake her up, but if you fail to give her that doll, not only will Shin-chan hate you, but immagine what you'll be doing to the rest of us at the cost of your own selfishness. I know, Shin-chan can't talk, but please." She begged. " I'll give you anything I have, and I'll carry the doll for you to where Shin-chan needs it. You don't have to owrk anymore."

{Wow. Annoying, sap post. I guess it does justice to how much Aoki loves her sister though. But man. I'm beat.}

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:31 am
Tao felt a disturbance in the air and sprinted off towards the theatre, arriving in nearly no-time he knew that his little brother would be able to get there from where they were. He saw Aoki flying towards Nia's room and so he slowed down and walked there himself. He looked in and heard somewhat of what Aoki was saying.

"Alright, someone tell me what's going on here. Something about a doll and lots of bad ki in the air right now. I don't like bad ki, so start talking before I start bad-ki-removing."  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:46 pm
Fai looked back at Tao, shrugging himself. "I have no idea, either. This situation is new to me; it has something to do with a doll, someone named Melora attacking Shinobu-san, and Shinobu-san acting....Un-Shinobu-san-ish." He said, shrugging a little and looking up as he did so with a confused expression on his face. "I think it's something fairly bad, though; and that is never a good thing because bad things turn to horrible things and then we're all doomed."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:58 pm
Shinobu could feel herself whirling around. The voices of those most familiar to her around her, whispered in her ears, echoing like offers of help and pleas for attention. But she ignored everyone one of them except for a faint hush she picked up from over a mile away, a voice she knew meant that things were nearly over for her.

Once again, Shinobu found herself in the place of her nightmares, strapped down to that hard stone table, staring up at the spirals that made her nauseous.

She was beginning to reflect the same emotes of pain and fright before, but now the swirls above began to melt away into a plain white ceiling, laces with the sheen of a snowy slope. Cautious, she turned away to the walls, once strung with the horrifying skins of humans, grossly painted, were now simply clean, white shoji wall screen. Sitting there, beaming at her with the light reflect from outside of them, calm and beautiful.

Her hands clenched, to find themselves entwine with a soft bed, flat and perfectly made.

For minute, she felt completely confused, half expecting all her fears to break loose upon this room once again, but nothing, she felt almost as if she were now sitting in the calm, cool hospital ward. Awaiting a long easy recovery sleeping in the lazy hours of the room. But, before her mind could envelop itself too deeply into this prospect, one of the shoji wall covers slowly slid open, and a dainty pair of sandaled feet tapped in.

Before she knew it, she could clearly see the face of the same woman who had been terrrorizing her before, leering over her, without smiling, but still radiating a simple friendly vibe.

The woman brought a silky hand to the forehead of Shinobu, and then quickly whipped it away.

"Do not worry anymore. I overestimated your capabilities for this mission. I put too much hopes into you, and your little human body was unable to take the pain of, for even a slight moment, being mortal. The fears you felt, the burning pain of hurt you felt towards falling asleep can be directly related to the feelings someone goes through before they die.
And when you snapped, when you fell, that's when life gave up on you, and you came tumbling down. You lost, for those short hours you were mortal, you failed. As anyone would expect you to do. Now, if it were my choice, this would be your end, but it isn't." the woman smiled, not happily, but almost with remorse and depression. "You're going to wake up very soon, and apologize to everyone for the trouble you have caused them. Do not worry about the doll, I shall see to that myself. As for right now, sleep, lord knows you need it."

Then, as if the woman herself had pressed down her eyelids, Shinobu fell into a deep, calm, dreamless slumber. And the woman left the room.

Edaniel
Captain

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:33 am
((I have a feeling Nia's going to blow her top with so many people in her room.))

"Aoki-san, please help me," Tomoyo instructed as she lifted up the unconscious girl. For a second, she thought she saw a silver white hand on Shinobu's forehead...no, it was gone. Perhaps some steam from Nia's potions as floating around, but something in the back of her mind told her to keep watch more carefully now. "And Taketo-san...thank you," she murmured, still nonplussed by Taketo.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:27 am
(( Hmm. If what's-her-nameless wasn't already on her way to the theatre, I'd have suggested her "possessing" Izumo. I mean, it would be some sort of explanation as to how he ended up in his bed, without knowing it. It would be a plot twist. PLUS, it would be something for me to do. Y'know, be crazy. ))  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:19 pm
[Alright then, she needed you to quit it with side-tracting Shinobu, so she possesed Izumo and moved his body away from there into a bed so that Shinobu could carry on with her task. However, now that not only Nia but Aoki, Taketo, Tao and Tomoyo have interfered with the retrieval of the doll, it's become too much work for her to do in a hyptnotizing fashion, when she could just come and claim the doll manually.]

[Also, nice touch with the silver hand there, Lirdianc.]

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games