Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:32 am
Vanslaz
I hope I'm not the guild's only Naruto semi-expert?

*Glare of DEATH* Why would Edan put so much work into this if she wasn't a semi-expert? And I consider myself a, hm... 3/4 expert? Don't know everything, but still a frigging lot.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:57 am
Well, I have little knowledge about Naruto. (Considering I only seen up to the "chunin" exames. ^.^; wink

Well, if you need me to play as anyone in the Naruto role play, just tell me.  

Dark Slaine

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:01 pm
Thanks for defending me there Tsu-chan.

Yes, we can be made-ups, as long as we intend to play atleast one real character for every made-up we play. You can play more real characters if you want, but only as many made-ups as real characters you play.

And everyone better start figuring out who they're going to be. Because hwen i'm not working on the Akatsuki comics, which are up now, check out my specialized art forum if you want to see number 1, I'm going to be working on this roleplay. I really want it to be up soon. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:05 pm
Oh, and quickly before soemone else does, I claim the role of Sakura. I'm pretty sure we've already got people being Sasuke and Naruto, so they're out of the question, but to be able to keep things under control I need to be one of the main three so I'm also going to be Sakura. hope nobody has any problems with that.

She was my original favorite anyway. ^^

Also, Mary, if no one else equally responsible steps forwards I'm going to assign you as Kakashi. I'd like you to be in the loop with atleast some sort of role in the main team. If someone else equally trustworthy wants to be Kaka, and you don't mind, then they can be it. But think about it Tsuby

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:40 pm
O_O Kaka-kun? Kays... Thats means I'm up to Tachi and Kaka-kun, along with a made up... Maybe Sky, maybe that new gurl I made up with that weird microphone and the katana. ((Only ONE. Katana's are right handed swords!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:19 pm
Lol I think I'm going to be playing atleast 10 in total.

I need to play all of Sakura, Anko, Ibiki, Hayate, Kisame and the friggin' old guy.
For made-ups, The natur-nin, team 13, you know mary... connie and them, so that's four include misko'sensei, as well as Dredril <3 I heart villains. My new teacher. No idea what to name her yet. And I actually, later on, want to form a team with some other people.

Any two males out there need a female made-up for their team just let me know, I wanna be on a team two, but I need two males to do so.

So about 12 in all really.

It's okay, I'm dedicated.

Now back to bios.

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:28 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
O_O Kaka-kun? Kays... Thats means I'm up to Tachi and Kaka-kun, along with a made up... Maybe Sky, maybe that new gurl I made up with that weird microphone and the katana. ((Only ONE. Katana's are right handed swords!))

Actually, a Katana is not a right hand sword, or a left handed sword. Blade, really. Anyways. Traditionally, they were simply a one-handed weapon. The off-hand, which of course depended on whether you were right or left handed, was left open to carry a jitte, a blade-catching weapon that looked much like a split dagger. This also allowed for an easy switch to using the katana with both hands, to add a lot of power to an attack (usually the finishing blow).

So you're wrong... but still kind of right. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:40 pm
I was debating about that. But, usually things aren't left handed, I should know, I am left handed. But knowing such a large battle icon is left handed? *Yay!* But despite the fact it is easily used both handed, poor roleplayers and n00bs take advantage of this and use it to further their own means in a delicate and fairly literate roleplay, such as some seen on the forums, and easily god-mod or other such insucurities with usually disrupts the basis of the roleplay of having naturally stronger/weaker characters all together.

By god I hate n00bs and roleplayers that take advantage of something so widespread.

Tsubasa Reservoir

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:49 pm
Awesome, I can't wait to play Sasuke...though I may want to make my own ninja eventually if that's alright?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:58 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
I was debating about that. But, usually things aren't left handed, I should know, I am left handed. But knowing such a large battle icon is left handed? *Yay!* But despite the fact it is easily used both handed, poor roleplayers and n00bs take advantage of this and use it to further their own means in a delicate and fairly literate roleplay, such as some seen on the forums, and easily god-mod or other such insucurities with usually disrupts the basis of the roleplay of having naturally stronger/weaker characters all together.

By god I hate n00bs and roleplayers that take advantage of something so widespread.

sweatdrop

I never said it was left-handed. It's just as easily wielded in either hand is all. That's why it, and many other combat weapons, are designed symmetrically, so that it can be wielded in either hand. Though specially crafted weapons often have a slight keen for the person it's made for. All that means is that it can cut / damage better, because it's designed to be wielded in a certain hand.

Jittes, the tool used with katanas, if I remember correctly, are in fact made for certain hands. They have little bits of curvy areas for helping catch a blade, which are almost only useable if weilded in the proper hand. Think of it as using scissors made for the wrong hand; you can still use them, just not comfortably or easily.

And I know a lot of stuff about weapons of the sort. Not particularily ones from Asia, but a lot from a lot of places, simply because they were always one of my favourite things to draw. Not only that, but I have a friend who pretty much wishes he were living in Medieval Times. Fun.  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:49 pm
Very much so alright Taiku.

In fact, I'm devising a new character right now, she's still in the making but she's going to be a 13-year-old leaf nin with a meek attitude.

Here's my beginning sketch.
Currently unamed character

I need two other made-up character male 13-year-old leaf nins to be on a team with her. If anybody's interested for offereing up their made-ups, then I'm interested. We could make the first multi-rper nin team.

Also, in my list earlier, I forgot about the sand nin.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:52 pm
I just cooked her up, and I'm really excited about this one. Especially the colour job. Her hair is so simple yet so perfect.

Yep, she just needs 2 boys and a team leader.

And maybe a name. sweatdrop Nima. There you do, she's nima.

I'll come up with some stats soon.

Edaniel
Captain

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:32 pm
I love weapons as well,
that's why when I first came across this RP i was like

O.O

TAO IS MINE!!!

yeaps...

everything from claymores to katanas to dai-katanas to
katars ((Which were origionally Indian in nature))

Indian as in the Country India not Native American.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:54 am
Katars, Quhabs... yesh. Those are some of the coolest weapons out there. I mean, it's like fist-fighting... only you have very sharp blades that extend past where your knuckles would be.  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:12 pm
Oh, that's what you call Asuma's stuff.  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games