Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:32 pm
"Awesome!" Hana exclaimed. "Finally, a good bed! Man, I was so tired after going through that damn River Belle Path, I actually set up tent in the miasma stream nearby! That was the worst sleep of my life! And to think, De Nam said it wasn't possible for people to sleep in miasma streams...wait till he hears about this..." Though...Hana was sure that De Nam would say something akin to,

"You crazy Selkie! I thought you had more sense than that!! Honestly, the MIASMA STREAM?! You could have gotten hurt, or worse! You worry me way too much!" Hana hadn't realized she had recited those words, but after hearing them, throught that De Nam would have said that even more. "Damn mother hen Selkie..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:38 pm
"Sounds like De Nam really cares for you," Gurdy smiled as he and Kikuchi walked side by side.

"Ah~~ I agree~~ a nice bed~~"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:43 pm
"Well, we've been through so much together, of course he would! He's like my brother, you know?" Hana grinned, then her eyes narrowed, pointing at Kikuchi, "And no sane person wants a romantic relationship with their brother....but a nice bed truly does sound good right now..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:48 pm
"I don't have siblings or know anyone like a sibling... I wouldn't know..." Kikuchi shrugged, she tugged on Gurdy's coat sleeve, "Will you be paying for the inn rooms?"

He shrugged, "I don't see why not, Miss Kikuchi."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:50 pm
Hana sighed.

"Oh good...I was never good with gil...made money by killing things...but...the money was like sand in my fingers, so I never really have much..." she admitted embarassedly. "And...before, I wasn't the one who handled money, you see...Always had someone do it for me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:56 pm
"De Nam I bet?" Kikuchi smirked.

Gurdy simply laughed... he always had Gil on him for Kikuchi to reap.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:00 pm
"Hey! What's with that look?!" Hana exclaimed. "De Nam was just good with money, so I told him, 'Here...I don't trust myself with my money...you tell me when it's good to spend it!'...that's kinda odd...but...still!" Hana stomped her foot on the ground. "There's nothing wrong with having a friend hold your money."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:02 pm
"It's okay, I rely on Gurdy for funds... he's always the accountant of the two of us... I'm not good at making Gil anyways compared to him..." Kikuchi shrugged.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:05 pm
"Oh yes...Swindler man...from what I've heard from Hana Kohl and her...friend or whatever...I can't remember what his name is...Da Vis? Vishnu? Calamakakaleki? I don't know...I'm no good with names...simple ones are easy to remember...and ones like mine, like Hana Kohl's..." Hana laughed, twiddling with her thimbs a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:02 pm
atomic_popsicle
Kara Ni gripped her weapon ever tighter, her face still a mix of worry and anger. "If it might effect our town...our people...our races...then it is my business! Just tell me, then I might run off and leave you alone."
Kara Ni felt a little fear. The Hell Plants could atack her and , who knows, Suisho might tell the Marlboro to attack. It was no matter to her though. All that mattered was the Myrr tree.

Suisho sighed. All of a sudden, the Hell Plants fell to the ground, plop dead. So did the Malbro. It roared a bit and landed on the ground, then not moving. "I give up..." Suisho said. "I'll tell you." She sighed once again. "I was brought to this earth from the meteor that passed the miasma with it. With it came the monsters and other beasts. I came down with this crystal. I was later adopted by Tida's old caravan and then I was with the blacksmiths. When I was 5, I told them that I wanted to help them with the armor. They thought that I knew what I was doing so I did so and they went off. More than a year has passed and people were starting to get sick of the miasma. I felt fine of couse. With the sickness came death as each died one by one. I was the one who didn't die, so I was confused. As I grew older, I kept hearing things through a building's gate. I went through it and went in the building. I saw the spirit as its name was Armstrong. I've never seen it in action before, but Shinryaku said he defeated it, but that's another story. Armstrong said that I was the crystal of Tida and that I absorbed it after it diminished. I was confused on why, but I agreed with it. After that, my whole duty in life was to destroy all the myrrh trees. But Shinryaku always stops me when he finds out about it." Suisho looked at the chalice in her hands. "You have to control me to not destroy them....." She then walked to the tree and placed the chalice there. The tree glowed and spewed out a drop of the holy water. It then dripped to the chalice's crystal and was a puddle of myrrh in it. "By now, I could've destroyed it," she said. "But you were there to help..." She turned around and smiled at Kara Ni, but it was a small one. "I wish... to help out more. But you need to help me control myself the way Shinryaku does." ((Sorry about all the words. XD))  

RedWorld

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:41 pm
"Hana and Da are such nice people..." Kikuchi smiled warmly, "Swindler? Yes, Gurdy is a wonderful swindler, anyone who abuses Amidatty is a friend of mine~~"

"Swindling isn't something people are usually proud of..." Gurdy chuckled.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:34 pm
"Oh yes it is to us Selkies. I mean, I don't go out and steal myself, but to the usual Selkie, it's a good skill...I'd rather get money by killing other creatures...heh" Hana laughed nervously.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:49 pm
"Gurdy is such a sweet man though, it's hard to imagine him as a swindler..." Kikuchi cooed.

"Are you buttering me up because you really mean that or is it because you want a high quality room?" Gurdy asked as he blushed lightly, "After all... I have a good sum... but I'm not that wealthy..."

"Aww, don't think that way Gurdy! I reallt think of you like so!"

"..........."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:53 pm
"Aww...how sweet. You butter him up...is it because you absoloutely wuv him?"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:33 pm
"I wanna go to the inn and take a nice warm bath... I haven't gotten to do so in so long..." Kikuchi smiled warmly, she ignored Hana all together.

"T-to the inn it is!" Gurdy stammered, fantasies came to mind, he rushed off in Marr's Pass's direction.

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games