Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:34 pm
Ha_chan
Reito was laughing also. She walked up to Beast Boy "Hello you must be one of the Teen Titans, Im Reito" she said and gave him a cute smile.

"Yup! I'm Beast Boy!" he smiled as he intorduced himself  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:07 pm
Talim walked around the streets looking at the different areas.  

Raito Kazuko

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:54 pm
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Reito was laughing also. She walked up to Beast Boy "Hello you must be one of the Teen Titans, Im Reito" she said and gave him a cute smile.

Reito smiled at him "Please can you explain what is this?" she asked holding up the video game controler.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:23 pm
After the sound of the loud alarm finally went off, Miina's mico mico ears went down and she sighed in relief. " That is...very loud." she commented. She looked over at the guys and asked while pointing to the burnt alarm, " Does that mean there is trouble? Usually such a loud ring means that something is wrong."  

~k-i-a~

inuyasha(halfdemon)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:10 am
"hi beast boy.i'm phoenix"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:31 am
((hello?))  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

Raito Kazuko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:35 am
Talim looked around in the stores. "Eh this place is boring..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:37 am
-walked threw the streets in a ticked off mood.so when he passed a car on the side of the street he suddenly sent a spark at the gas tank.the spark hit making the car axplode and launch several feet into the air-  

inuyasha(halfdemon)

Raito Kazuko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:45 am
Talim was standing next to the car when it happend. "What tha?" She used her powers to bring it back down from the air. "Gesh you could at least give me a warning..." She said as she continued to walk the streets with her hood over her head and letting her cape blow thru the wind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:47 pm
inuyasha(halfdemon)
-walked threw the streets in a ticked off mood.so when he passed a car on the side of the street he suddenly sent a spark at the gas tank.the spark hit making the car axplode and launch several feet into the air-

(werent you in titans tower you cant just suddenly be in town)  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:51 pm
Nirama
Gaia Name: Nirama
Name: Talim
Powers: able to move stuff with her mind, teleport, and able to control fire.
Weapons: her mind
Crush: none
Side: neutral
Appearance: http://www.angelroms.com/anime/Anime Girls/General/General-00164.jpg
Her hair is also dark blue and has a jew the same as Raven on her forehead.
Other: She is the long lost older sister (by only 3 years) that was sent to the planet, Ungima. She has the same powers as Raven but that she can also control fire. Talim has no idea that Raven is her sister for she was sent away before she was born.

((May i please join? And is this alright?))

(kendogurl said you cant be no long lost relative)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:07 pm
gants
Nirama
Gaia Name: Nirama
Name: Talim
Powers: able to move stuff with her mind, teleport, and able to control fire.
Weapons: her mind
Crush: none
Side: neutral
Appearance: http://www.angelroms.com/anime/Anime Girls/General/General-00164.jpg
Her hair is also dark blue and has a jew the same as Raven on her forehead.
Other: She is the long lost older sister (by only 3 years) that was sent to the planet, Ungima. She has the same powers as Raven but that she can also control fire. Talim has no idea that Raven is her sister for she was sent away before she was born.

((May i please join? And is this alright?))

(kendogurl said you cant be no long lost relative)

((okay than just someone from her planet she knew?))  

Raito Kazuko

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:07 pm
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan

Reito smiled at him "Please can you explain what is this?" she asked holding up the video game controler.

"Oh, thats for the gamestation. You control the things on the screen with it" Beast Boy tried to explain it "You know, this is actually kinda hard to explain...I would have never thought it would be!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:11 pm
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan

"Oh, thats for the gamestation. You control the things on the screen with it" Beast Boy tried to explain it "You know, this is actually kinda hard to explain...I would have never thought it would be!"

"Well then lets play I love games!" Reito shouted jumping up and down.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

de Alighieri

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:25 pm
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan
Akito...Sohma
Ha_chan

"Well then lets play I love games!" Reito shouted jumping up and down.

"Well, I think someone is using it right now..."Beast Boy said disappointedly "But when they are done we can!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games