Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
F-F and KH role-play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  +1
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:37 pm
I felt someone taking off my blindfold. I couldnt feel the breeze anymore I seen that roxas and I were in a dark place with bars. He still had his blindfold on and was sleeping. I managed to cut the ropes that tied my arms together, and i scooted closer to him. I put his head in my lap and untied him unblindfolded ect. I shook him until he woke up. He gave me a kiss and asked, "Where are we?" I don't know...." I replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:37 pm
Axels_girlfriend
(axel)
"where do you want to go?" he holds yuffie closer
"walk around in the park."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:39 pm
(axel)
"lets go!"(could you be axel now srry yeah it eird talking to your self but its even weider from over here! sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:45 pm
Axels_girlfriend
(axel)
"lets go!"(could you be axel now srry yeah it eird talking to your self but its even weider from over here! sweatdrop )
(i guess so.)
Yuffie-" ok."
Axel and yuffie walked out of the house together and when to the park.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:47 pm
((LOL))

Someone just hit me with a bat in my back. I froze for a moment, then i felt it again. I turned around to see four guys. Three of them i've seen before, but cant remember their names, and the fourth one i never seen before. The three had bats and gunblades and started beating me until i couldnt move. They all hit me one last time and went out of the cell. "Good evening," the tall guy said, "My name is Xemnas.." I stopped breathing for a min. "It......Cant...................be!.." I struggled to say. "Ah, but it is..." Xemnas calmly spoke to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:47 pm
ebony found xemnas's cave and found Anub and roxas (sora+x+roxas lol)
but xemnas was there too she fought him.  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:49 pm
Yuffie walks around the park with Axel.
Axel-"don't wondered off now."
Yuffie-" im not going to wondered off."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:55 pm
ebony had fallen to xemnas's feet . before he could kill her she opened the gate to let out roxas and Anub

(vincent)
"Ebony!" he pulled out cerbous and shot xemnas  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:56 pm
((Time for something weeeeeeiiiiirrrrrrd!))

"Ebony...........NO!!!! DON'T.................HURT....HIM!!" I said with tears. Roxas was wondering what was going on. Xemnas put up a shield and rushed over to me. "Ebony! Xemnas...........IS................." I paused.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:58 pm
she turned to anub and said "wha~" then a red glowing sword shot through her stomch and she fell to the ground bleading.  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Yuffie walks around the park with Axel.
Axel-"don't wondered off now."
Yuffie-" im not going to wondered off."

Yuffie looks at axel and walks backwards.
Axel-"watch out!"
Yuffie-"huh?"Before yuffie could do amything she walked backwards into a darkness portal, and the portal disappeared.
Axel rans back to the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:01 pm
I held Xemnas' ankle and cried softly, "He's my dad..." Roxas was 'lyk so totally' shocked. ((LOL. couldnt resist)) Xemnas kicked me off and went to vincent to finish him off. I couldn't move to help vincent, my body was beaten up too much.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:03 pm
ebony layed on the ground life less blood was coming from her mouth and stomch  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:06 pm
I painfully started to crawl to you, but Xemnas stepped on my back so I couldnt get to you. Roxas got up and got his keyblade. "This is for pup!" He sliced Xemnas and xem was bleeding badly. Vincent gave Ebony a phoenix down and held her up. Roxas took my hand and lay my head in his lap.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:10 pm
Axel got to the house and looked around."hello is anyone here?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games