Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:21 pm
Katsumoto_Ryusaki89
Is there somesort of summary of the Whole Resi series? I dont want any spoilers....
How far into the series? I made the whole thing before RE4. Which games have you played/Beat? Because there are brief rerefences to certain events, plus Barry's in it. But if you skip the first few dated entries in the prologue, up until 2003 entry, all before that it's the summary.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:23 pm
I'll check the fanfic out sometime. 3nodding  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:26 pm
DasJabberwockie
Much appreciated, because I put like good half a year into it. Lotta effort and it's only been read by like 5 people.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Much appreciated, because I put like good half a year into it. Lotta effort and it's only been read by like 5 people.

Yup me too. Looks good  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:33 pm
Hurray for my story! Let's drink some Wesker Wine!  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:35 pm
>.> <.<;; I'll serve it to the people? I need to be a better waitress... x.x;  

Izchi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:38 pm
Izchi
>.> <.<;; I'll serve it to the people? I need to be a better waitress... x.x;
Yay! It's a party in here! The roof! The roof! The roof is on fire!  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:39 pm
It is?!??! *Runs into the backroom and pulls out a bucket of water*  

Izchi

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
poor guy. Only three people ahve read my pyscological horror...but then again it's under heavy work and heavy security. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:43 pm
Izchi
It is?!??! *Runs into the backroom and pulls out a bucket of water*
Is that for 'Bobbing for Plagas'?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:44 pm
DasJabberwockie
poor guy. Only three people ahve read my pyscological horror...but then again it's under heavy work and heavy security. sweatdrop
habla?  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
habla?
Meaning i work on it and am too critical in addition to being paranoid and not letting them take the roughdraft out of the room, muchless my sight seeing a show it's an original work and everything. sweatdrop  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:47 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
habla?
Meaning i work on it and am too critical in addition to being paranoid and not letting them take the roughdraft out of the room, muchless my sight seeing a show it's an original work and everything. sweatdrop
Damn... You're getting me all paranoid! Now I wanna remove my fanfic and just wait til it's complete in its entirety.

Anyway, I already planned out the sequel and it's gonna have Wesker in it! Along with a few other guest appearances.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Katsumoto_Ryusaki89
Is there somesort of summary of the Whole Resi series? I dont want any spoilers....
How far into the series? I made the whole thing before RE4. Which games have you played/Beat? Because there are brief rerefences to certain events, plus Barry's in it. But if you skip the first few dated entries in the prologue, up until 2003 entry, all before that it's the summary.

Let me rephrase that.

Are there spoilers inside? I dont mind the summary, I mind the spoilers.  

Katsumoto_Ryusaki89

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:51 pm
Katsumoto_Ryusaki89
Let me rephrase that.

Are there spoilers inside? I dont mind the summary, I mind the spoilers.
There are spoilers in the summary. But if you played RE1 through Code Veronica and 0, then nothing you haven't heard of.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games