Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:32 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"so how do you like being in the orginzation?"
i dont even know if i joined yet i just got here i was leaning against the wall pinned and the next thing i know im here  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:37 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
i dont even know if i joined yet i just got here i was leaning against the wall pinned and the next thing i know im here
Alright ) she starts to hum miss muder  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:39 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
((did you forget the eyes in the smile thing or did you do that on purpose)) eek *thinks uhoh*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:41 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
((did you forget the eyes in the smile thing or did you do that on purpose)) eek *thinks uhoh*

((did not do that on purpose))  

romantic~slut~want~some

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:08 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

((k)) *continues to rub the covered neck* *and says to self* i hope what happend that girl wont happen to me *stops saying to self* um so why did you give up and stop running  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:22 am
Kiki goes over to them. " Ok do you people know why we are here?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:08 pm
Biyokko
With what might have been boredom, he looked up at Zeggr, blinking slowly at him before shrugging uncomfortably and looking back out at the darkness, the fingers of his left hand dug into the black, dead crust of the dead little wordlet he sat on.

Xeggr sat down by him. "Y'know, I'm going through the same thing you are. You feel nothing, you know nothing, you are nothing. I can sense that you just push everything away in your life and just face what you need to and not even care." *snap* Around Xurase's body, an Organization cloak appeared on him. "It not easy to be like this. I have someone hunting me down. There's a price on my head for $250,000. Did you just appear here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:24 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

((k)) *continues to rub the covered neck* *and says to self* i hope what happend that girl wont happen to me *stops saying to self* um so why did you give up and stop running

She stops humming " i told you immortailty "she turns her head wit her back to him  

romantic~slut~want~some

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:26 pm
FallenLight262
Biyokko
With what might have been boredom, he looked up at Zeggr, blinking slowly at him before shrugging uncomfortably and looking back out at the darkness, the fingers of his left hand dug into the black, dead crust of the dead little wordlet he sat on.

Xeggr sat down by him. "Y'know, I'm going through the same thing you are. You feel nothing, you know nothing, you are nothing. I can sense that you just push everything away in your life and just face what you need to and not even care." *snap* Around Xurase's body, an Organization cloak appeared on him. "It not easy to be like this. I have someone hunting me down. There's a price on my head for $250,000. Did you just appear here?"

she turned to the two "woah what happened there?!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:31 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Biyokko

((both of us r not even near you....))  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:32 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Biyokko

((ummmm i felt left out sorry....~go sits in a corrner~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:36 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Biyokko

((lol. ~walks by her~ can I join ya?))  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:44 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Biyokko

"um sure" she moves a bit over and turns to him with her schetch book  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:53 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

Xeggr sat by her and made his Notebook appear in his lap. He began to type his reports  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:58 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

Xeggr sat by her and made his Notebook appear in his lap. He began to type his reports

She drew him typing "here" she handed him a pic of him that she drew  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games