Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
A time of death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you like the best from this rp?
  somad~not garra~
  spark
  Aura
  muffy
  Kurioshi
  Greg
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:05 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
*walks out from behind curtain and is readibg through books*
who are you stare
remember *takes off his sun glases*
"your that boy i did cpr on."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
who are you stare
yeah oh and you missed him he left as i came in so he told me to fresh up on some reading  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:12 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
who are you stare
yeah oh and you missed him he left as i came in so he told me to fresh up on some reading
"ok."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:04 am
*finishes reading the book he started and goes to the next book he finds which happens to be a speel book*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:14 am
hydra4
*finishes reading the book he started and goes to the next book he finds which happens to be a speel book*
"is that a spell book?"muffy grabed the book from him and started to read it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:15 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"is that a spell book?"muffy grabed the book from him and started to read it.
yeah looking up on this certain spell rather cool spell to want me to show it to you  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:26 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"is that a spell book?"kiki grabed the book from him and started to read it.
yeah looking up on this certain spell rather cool spell to want me to show it to you
"am trrying to learn all the spell i can."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:28 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
not really a spell to hurt your opponents but you can make them deaf with it if you want  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:32 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
not really a spell to hurt your opponents but you can make them deaf with it if you want
"really?"kiki looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:35 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah sure see * takes book from her* see the one called musica it makes a song play in anyones head your choice who it is and you can make it any song you like and play it as loud or as low as you want makes a really good personal music thing musica *play love me not in her head*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:40 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
yeah sure see * takes book from her* see the one called musica it makes a song play in anyones head your choice who it is and you can make it any song you like and play it as loud or as low as you want makes a really good personal music thing musica *play love me not in her head*
kiki giggled."like your doing to me right now." kiki walked out of the building.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:42 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
kiki giggled."like your doing to me right now." kiki walked out of the building.
yeah but thats really low musica *plays blow me away by breaking benjamin*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:51 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Kiki went back "do you want to tell me some thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:52 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
what do you mean  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:55 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
what do you mean
"nevermind."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games