Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:12 am
Resident Isaka
Read at the gaming forum: RE4is the best because of the graphics...

Sure, graphics make the games, even bad games are good with greats graphics rolleyes
That's not true. Well, it's true to some people, but still. RE3 was a lot better than Code Veronica and RE3 didn't have better graphics. FF7 is a lot better than FFX, X-2 and KH combined. And it doesn't have better graphics. It's also better than FF8 and FF9.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:20 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Read at the gaming forum: RE4is the best because of the graphics...

Sure, graphics make the games, even bad games are good with greats graphics rolleyes
That's not true. Well, it's true to some people, but still. RE3 was a lot better than Code Veronica and RE3 didn't have better graphics. FF7 is a lot better than FFX, X-2 and KH combined. And it doesn't have better graphics. It's also better than FF8 and FF9.

It's not my opinion for the FF games but that's off topic so I will shut up... ninja  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:23 am
Well you can't just say that all games with bad graphics are worse than ALL the new games with better graphics. Graphics aren't all that matters. That's why they have Gameplay, Sound, etc. I mean, would Resident Evil be as scary without the eerie music or ambience? I mean, what if you couldn't hear distand zombie moans on the streets of Raccoon? That would suck. IT would lose its effect.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:31 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well you can't just say that all games with bad graphics are worse than ALL the new games with better graphics. Graphics aren't all that matters. That's why they have Gameplay, Sound, etc. I mean, would Resident Evil be as scary without the eerie music or ambience? I mean, what if you couldn't hear distand zombie moans on the streets of Raccoon? That would suck. IT would lose its effect.

THat wasn't what I was saying, Off course graphics doen't make a game. I still like SNES games and their graphics aren't the prettiest  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:40 am
But you jus said, this is your quote:
"Sure, graphics make the games, even bad games are good with greats graphics "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:42 am
Biohazard EXTREME
But you jus said, this is your quote:
"Sure, graphics make the games, even bad games are good with greats graphics "

Yeah with a rolleyes which mean sarcasm! Sorry if I wasn't clear sweatdrop  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:49 am
My bad. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:34 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Really though. xd I think I'll still like Chris come the time RE5 is released though.. >_> Just can't hate that man.. Wesker can neutral But I can't. xd
*Grabs you by the throat* I DESPISE Chris!
You know you don't xd  

Uenna

drakengel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:51 am
We should make a sticky for fanfics.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:52 am
drakengel
I'll be more than happy to put one up if we get more people to submit some.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:55 am
WhteUmbrella001
drakengel
Bio has one, I had one but it was wiped then the computer crashed...I'm sure if we beg people will submit them. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:00 am
DasJabberwockie
WhteUmbrella001
drakengel
Bio has one, I had one but it was wiped then the computer crashed...I'm sure if we beg people will submit them. 3nodding sweatdrop

Don't forget the one I showed you! 3nodding  

drakengel

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:21 am
drakengel
DasJabberwockie
WhteUmbrella001
drakengel

Don't forget the one I showed you! 3nodding
Ofcourse not.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:49 pm
I have a question, is it okay to ask to be on a RE guild if the only game we love is the fourth? Seriously, it's bothering me a lot....  

Resident Isaka
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:56 pm
Resident Isaka
I have a question, is it okay to ask to be on a RE guild if the only game we love is the fourth? Seriously, it's bothering me a lot....
Its a bit repeative, but I guess we're attracting more RE fans, I hope we get some hardcore fans from the early series like a few of us here.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games