Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:35 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
....*smiles* cool cool

"i know right" she crosses her arms and leaned on a wall

Takaru slamed the front door down. Darkness emited him around his body. His hands and feet glowed of darkness. Eash step he took left a burned mark. He eyes chaged to red, but you can still see the white in them. He walked huntched like Xemnas with his two katanas in his hands facing from behind.

sinthia follows him "are you okay?" she taps his shouler

"..." He kept walking.

she just followed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:41 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
....*smiles* cool cool

"i know right" she crosses her arms and leaned on a wall

Takaru slamed the front door down. Darkness emited him around his body. His hands and feet glowed of darkness. Eash step he took left a burned mark. He eyes chaged to red, but you can still see the white in them. He walked huntched like Xemnas with his two katanas in his hands facing from behind.

"..." He kept walking.

she just followed

Takaru stopped the instant she followed him. He turned and gave her a dark glare. "What do you want?" he said in a angry tone.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:44 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"..." He kept walking.

she just followed

Takaru stopped the instant she followed him. He turned and gave her a dark glare. "What do you want?" he said in a angry tone.

"i just want to ask you are you okay and dont glare at me!" her eyes grew dark red  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:46 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"..." He kept walking.

she just followed

"i just want to ask you are you okay and dont glare at me!" her eyes grew dark red

"I'm not ok...." he said in a gentle voice. "I never am. The darkness started to go away. "I......need.....help...." He turned back to normal and fell on the ground out cold.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:47 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"..." He kept walking.

she just followed

"I'm not ok...." he said in a gentle voice. "I never am. The darkness started to go away. "I......need.....help...." He turned back to normal and fell on the ground out cold.

her eyes turned back and she kneeled down next to him she wispered"ill help you cuz i know you can help me"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:52 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"..." He kept walking.

she just followed

her eyes turned back and she kneeled down next to him she wispered"ill help you cuz i know you can help me"

He didn't move at all. He was just limp and weak.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:56 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

she put her hand on his chest and they appered in her "dorm" room he lay on the bed and she kneeling near the bed  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:58 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

she put her hand on his chest and they appered in her "dorm" room he lay on the bed and she kneeling near the bed

He barly opened his eyes and looked at her. "Hey...."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:02 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

she looked up and smiled at him"hey what happeed?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:03 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"I don't know...OW! My head..."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:07 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"oh my your bleeding" she gets up and grabs bandages and wipe it off"your not bleeding but you have blood on your head what happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:15 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"oh my your bleeding" she gets up and grabs bandages and wipe it off"your not bleeding but you have blood on your head what happened?"

"I think I killed people..."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:19 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"oh really...." she backed away and thought for a moment"like mine you get in a trance and cant control it right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:20 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"oh really...." she backed away and thought for a moment"like mine you get in a trance and cant control it right?"

"No, I can. It just overwelms me."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:23 pm
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262

"No, I can. It just overwelms me."

"so different then mine hmmm" she thinks more "is there anything that sets you off?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games