Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" your kidding right? vampires brun to a crisp in the sun "my blood is from the oldest vampire gene known so my skin can take it...... you probablly can too since you now have my blood in you..."
"come on." purrl went in the cave that was underground." why are you doing here." asahi sayed. asahi grabed her hand and took her to the enterance of the cave, she didn't know she was know a vampire.
bixyll sat down by the cave wall ".........."
purrl lefted the cave and hided in the shadows and was sacred. asahi came back"i have no idea why purrl came in here. if would have all her blood sucked from her."
bixyll followed purrl out of the cave and sat down next to her "whats wrong?"
"the sun coming out but i don't want to tell asahi that am a vampire now."((got to go out to eat be back soon))
" you shou8ld be fine i think youve sucked enough of my blood to keep you alive through a day. and why dont you want to tell her?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
"*SIGH* EVERY ONE JUST INGORES ME" SINTHIA SITS IN THE BACK OF THE CAVE BY HER SELF
((sorry......how do you think i feel when it happens to me.......it sucks)) asahi see the girl"who are you?"

((now i do but usaly im the center of attion))
"sinthia"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:40 pm
((mind someone refreshing me?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:43 pm
FallenLight262
((mind someone refreshing me?))

*um ive been ingored and now every one is in a cave because of the sun*  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:54 pm
Takaru woke up under the shade of a tree. He sat up and grabed hi head. "Ugh....What happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:56 pm
FallenLight262
Takaru woke up under the shade of a tree. He sat up and grabed hi head. "Ugh....What happened?"
bixyll walked up to him " dude you need to get into the cave with the others before you burn to a crisp"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:57 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
bixyll walked up to him " dude you need to get into the cave with the others before you burn to a crisp"

Hibiki look up at the hot burning sun. "I'm a vampire that can roam in the sun, but only for a mere 6 hours." He got up and walked within the cave. "But, I'll join ya."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:59 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

Hibiki look up at the hot burning sun. "I'm a vampire that can roam in the sun, but only for a mere 6 hours." He got up and walked within the cave. "But, I'll join ya."
" hmm so youre mor like me..... good to know bixyll stood in the sun nothing happing to me i have tol oldet vampire gene making me immune to it" bixyll walked back to purrl  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:02 pm
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
"*SIGH* EVERY ONE JUST INGORES ME" SINTHIA SITS IN THE BACK OF THE CAVE BY HER SELF
((sorry......how do you think i feel when it happens to me.......it sucks)) asahi see the girl"who are you?"

"sinthia"
(( scream i try to get along and be nice. but oh well this time i have to do this. you the fourth girl rp in guild. i was second then alita was third and first of was ashelux. so don't act like your center of attention in every RP. its really annoy when people think that they are the center of attention to everything. you sounded like a little kid. you can't just act like your everything. Got it? scream i would so curse right now be i follow the rules of gaia. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:03 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

" hmm so youre mor like me..... good to know bixyll stood in the sun nothing happing to me i have tol oldet vampire gene making me immune to it" bixyll walked back to purrl

*walks by him* "It doesn't last long though. I'd like to stay and roam the earth by its light, but it seems imposible. Oh well though." He looked around. "So, what vampire abilities do you hold?"  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:03 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"sinthia"
(( scream i try to get along and be nice. but oh well this time i have to do this. you the fourth girl rp in guild. i was second then alita was third and first of was ashelux. so don't act like your center of attention in every RP. its really annoy when people think that they are the center of attention to everything. you sounded like a little kid. you can't just act like your everything. Got it? scream i would so curse right now be i follow the rules of gaia. ))
(( HOORAH!))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:04 pm
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

*walks by him* "It doesn't last long though. I'd like to stay and roam the earth by its light, but it seems imposible. Oh well though." He looked around. "So, what vampire abilities do you hold?"
" i dont like gloating but since you asked im fatser stronger stealthier and more poweful i can use vampire abilities burried down in the vampyre gene a long time ago"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:08 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"sinthia"
(( HOORAH!))

((i didnt mean in the rps i ment in real life...sorry you dont have to be so mean...*yes i do act that way but i dont do it on porpose it just comes out like word vomit**yes mean girl***))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:10 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

" i dont like gloating but since you asked im fatser stronger stealthier and more poweful i can use vampire abilities burried down in the vampyre gene a long time ago"

"We pretty much hold the same powers within our vampire genes as well then. Do you take human or animal blood for survival?"  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:11 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

"sinthia"
(( HOORAH!))

((i didnt mean in the rps i ment in real life...sorry you dont have to be so mean...*yes i do act that way but i dont do it on porpose it just comes out like word vomit**yes mean girl***))
(( shes just trying to pint out a charteristic you have that most people hate))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games