Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:23 pm
The difference is, as far as I'm concerned, that never happened.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:25 pm
Yes, we know, dear.

You know what scene was filled with cheese?

Jill Sandwich. rofl  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:26 pm
What never happened? CV as a whole or Steve's antics?  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:26 pm
Every good sandwich has cheese on it.

REaceofclubs
What never happened? CV as a whole or Steve's antics?

I meant, the Bingo line.

Which is why I no longer care what kind of writing RE4 had. But CV I still consider valid, in which case, yes, I can complain about it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:04 pm
Quote:

Every good sandwich has cheese on it.

lmao
You're brilliant. And, yes, you can complain about CV. It's okay to complain about the things you love. XD

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:13 pm
Well, in all honesty, Wesker, and Richard Waugh's voice acting is the biggest motivation I have to play that game. But it's probably the least favorite of the RE games which I consider canon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:26 pm
Mine too. my favorite might be Remake, but I don't know how to explain why.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:37 pm
Because not only is it very reminiscent of the game that started the series, but the way it's made, it's a freakin work of art?
And probably because they did something that made the characters very... Alive... They were more human than in any other RE game.

In RE0, they used too many animation principles, which are good for cartoons. But when replicating real life, they make things too animated. Like their facial expressions.

In RE4, I don't know what it was, but if you look at it from far away, it's still like, "It's really pretty graphics."

Whereas, honestly, looking at REmake from far away, they captured that life. It's like, "Is that real?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:52 pm
Yeah. The mansion was done really well. and the cabin and the mines and pretty much everything else in it. What is amazing is that there were still some pretty ridiculous lines in it, like Barry's spill about grenade rounds being "cans of fizz" and "mellowing yellow", but people say dumb stuff like that every day.

Also in the other games there were elements like Dr. Suck singing opera and parasites that weren't scientifically sound... Remake was straight up realistic and it justified everything even le crimson heads.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:57 pm
Yeah, but what I mean, is just the way the characters move, the way they act and the way they're built... I don't know what it was, but something about it was so much more human, than literally any game I have ever seen.
I bet Capcom did it by accident too. They just hit that right spot which they haven't quire been able to replicate.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:07 pm
I agree with everything you just said. And the sad thing is, I tried to say it, and failed miserably. My brain still isn't functioning.

Why doesn't Capcom try to make another game like Remake instead of RE4? I mean, aside from the fact that they obviously put WAY more time into remake...  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:11 pm
Well, because RE4 made more money.

They realized that REmake and RE0 made less money than previous titles... But what they didn't get is that not that many people owned a GameCube. Not nearly as many as people who owned a PS2, or even an Xbox. Even the PS2 version of RE4 sold more than the GameCube version. So it wasn't the games' fault that they weren't selling AS good, which was still over 1,000,000 units sold... They realized that noobs can't handle the control scheme, I guess.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:31 pm
Good. So we just further stressed the point we've been making all along: Capcom is dumb.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:36 pm
They're catering to lazy, lazy people. People who like to take effort in NOTHING...

When I first picked up Resident Evil, (It was RE2 for N64) and yes, I didn't like the controls. And then it had an option of 3rd person controls (left = left, up = up, down = down etc.) and it was so much easier to play. But then I said to myself, "This game is awesome. If I'm gonna play it, I'm gonna play it the way it was meant to be played." I switched the controls back to the way they are on PS1, and it took me about half an hour to an hour, but I got used to it. And now it's second nature.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:47 pm
It's actually instinctive for me to use RE controls for games now. Needless to say that it sucks when I decide to play The Legend of Zelda or something of that nature x_x.

The thing about tank controls, I dont know if thats the bonified name for the RE controls or not, but that's what I've always called em, is that you can't just run away when you start playing them. You get scared, you screw up, and a zombie starts biting you. Then you scream if you're me. XD
to me it just adds to the fun.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces