Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:31 pm
hmmm well looks like its just me on this one eh oh well I work better alone anyway... *walks towards the way to where they were headed to moveing rubble* Man this is boring come on Im sick of this I just want to find my friends or at least see if there ok  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:36 am
Xzya began to walk around Twilight town to see what news he could gather for the day.  

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:29 pm
Luther moved vary fast, just running out of the Underworld. The entrance then collapsed. He turned to Xia. "Wonder if he's alive?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:33 pm
xzya-sama
Xzya began to walk around Twilight town to see what news he could gather for the day.

He soon fell upon an old man who was conversing with some others about a recent occurance that has happened on the edge of town.  

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:24 pm
Xia looked at Luther. "I hope so.."she said looking at the cave, still on her Twilight Thorn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:07 pm
Stupid a** cave in *slices a heartless in half as he runs* Well I suppose thr more there are the closer I get!! *jumps up in the air and stabs a floating ice heartless* Really getting annoying though  

RikusShadow

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:23 am
xzya-sama
xzya-sama

He soon fell upon an old man who was conversing with some others about a recent occurance that has happened on the edge of town.

Xzya headed toward the edge of town to see if anything was still occuring. Upon his arrival he began to hear some strange sounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:32 am
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia looked at Luther. "I hope so.."she said looking at the cave, still on her Twilight Thorn.

"It's not safe here. We need to go." Luther replied, walking away. "We'll stay in orbit for a while." He then stepped into the circle where they had transported in.  

Guardian_General

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:13 pm
Xia nodded and followed him, curious as to what was going to happen now. "So ummm, where are we going now?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:27 am
HAAAA *thrusts through a swordsman heartless* Thats the last of them finally..Hmm *walks slowly with oathkeeper in my hand* There better be something worth while down here  

RikusShadow

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:13 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia nodded and followed him, curious as to what was going to happen now. "So ummm, where are we going now?" she asked.

Luther didn't say a word, and pressed a button. Instantly, they were on the bridge of the Dreadnought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:57 pm
Xia sighed and continued to follow him. "Wonder what he's planning?" she thought as she silently walked along with him.  

The Sphinxyness

RikusShadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:40 am
*walks into a room full of Heartless on the walls and ground squirming every where* Sonava....DAMN IT!!!!!! *Oathkeeper apears in my hand and I charge into battle*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:42 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia sighed and continued to follow him. "Wonder what he's planning?" she thought as she silently walked along with him.

"Xia." He said, not facing her. "Ready all turrets and cannons."  

Guardian_General

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:04 pm
Xia stared at him but nodded and went to her position on the ship that used the weapons and turned on the turrets and cannons. "Alright." she said with a grin.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff