Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:03 pm
*She watched the man sip his tea silently then finally decided to ask him.* Whats your name sir? *She said softly as she waved her hand and got herself a warm cup of tea.

*He looked up at her and smiled.* My name is Drake m'lady.

*Thankfully her hands were on the counter top or else she would have fallen over. She couldn't think...obvisouly he knew who she was. She looked around for Naph, but saw that he was no where to be seen. She wished he was here, she could handle this much easier if he was. She sighed deeply and looked back to the man.* So you remember then?

*He laughed and nodded.* Aye, why do you think I came back? For steak? *He chuckled again and sipped his tea.* You have not forgotten me my love now have you?

*She looked down into her tea and sighed. She has always drempt this day and how it happened, but now she didn't know what to do. She loved Naph and was going to have his child. She didn't answer him hoping that he would just leave.*

*He got up and walked behind the counter then wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.* You are as beautiful as ever. *he whispred softly in her ear.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:07 am
Naph sat down on the top step and held his head in his hands. His suspicions had been confirmed by the voices that floated up the stairs. His stomach felt sick and he mind reeled. He knew what had to be done though, he had to wait, wait for Alies to make a choice. It longed to go down and interupt, he wanted nothing better than to throw Drake out and take whisk Alies away ... but he couldnt move, like he had an anchor holding him down. He wouldnt ruin this moment for her. Naph also knew that in the end, whatever made Alies happy is what would be ... and if that meant he had to go .. he glanced to where his bag lay hidden under the bed. He strained ever more harder to the conversation downstairs.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:08 am
*Suddenly she felt a chill run down her spine and body. She turned around and pushed him off of her.* You can't be alive you are dead. You..died..next to me. I killed your...killer. It can't be you.

*A grin appeared on his face and his eyes turned red.* Thats right my dear. *His voice became deeper.* You killed the killer. *The man turned into another man, but not of the living. He was of the dead. His body was mostly smoke and his hair was made of fire.* I came back for revenge.

*Alies let out a scream of terror and tried to get away from him but he grabbed her by the arm and held her tight.* Now it is your turn to see what it is like to be of the undead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:50 pm
Naph heard the change of tone, and then the scream. Within a second he was in the room. He dropped his shoulder in on the run and half leapt, pushing all his weight into the oncoming force. He charged straight at the man with a roar.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:51 pm
*As he saw the man running toward him he pushed Alies to the floor and took the hit. He fell back and looked up.* Who the hell are you? Do you not know any better...I am the undead. You can not kill me.

*Alies hit the floor with a thud, however she was unable to hold her head up. Her head swung back and hit the wooden floor which caused her to pass out. It was just Naph and Shadow.*

*Shadow grinned and looked at the other man.* Ooh, I see you love her. Well now this will be easier than I thought. Once I kill you she will no longer wish to live. *he snickered then quickly got up and floated in the air then flew towards Naph.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:48 am
Naph landed with a roll and was on his feet and was already drawing his short blade. "Who says I want to kill you." he says, rage building inside him. With a glance to the fallen Alies he cursed and brought his blade up to bare ready against him. "You are a fool to think that anyone is unbeatable." The golden edge of the blade gleamed in the light..
As Shadow came towards him, he gave a slicing down attacking just above the elbow joint.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:22 am
*The blade scathed Shadow and it caused him to tumble through the air. He landed on the other side close to the door with a bang. His eyes flashed red and his fangs grew longer.* You don't know who you messing with boy. Do you want to end up like your b***h there?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:34 am
With a flick Naph brought the blade up to ready again, "I don't need to know who, or what you are. You even touch her again and i'll make sure you don't have any fingers to touch anyone ever again." he growled. "Now, you talk the talk, but do you dance the dance?" They locked eyes, and Naph stared at him without fear.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:42 am
*The demon stood up, then floated.* I was about to kill her sisiter untill she showed up. I think I can kill a little boy like you. *He opened his mouth, it was almost wider than his mouth and neck. He flew over to Naph ready to take out his soul*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:48 am
He stepped back a few paces, growling. "My soul is tainted with the weight of hundreds of deaths, it is burnt with the burden of my curse, and there is no way in hell...." he flipped his blade round, so he was holding it point down. "that you are ever taking it away from me." With another step back he curled and sprang, hurling the blade like a spear, directly at the gaping mouth of the demon  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:57 am
*Shadow grined to himself then just kept his motion. He swalloed Naph and his blade into his mouth.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:33 am
Shadow walked in.  

Shadow_Light Ninja

Cateyez2006

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:50 am
~Why live life from dream to dream...~

*A woman pushed the door open and made her way in. A soft clicking noise was heard from her leather mid thigh high boots. Futher up her leg her skirt hit not even half way down her thigh. Black and orange was the color scheme of the young ladies attire this evening. Up her stomache and right under her breast line is where her shirt ended it was a smaller tube top black in color. The woman had long ebony hair traveling down to her lower back and was full of waves and curls. Atop her head was a black silk top hat with a little cross bone and skull pin. Many people would call her outfit risque or very revealing. But she didn't care it's who she was, she was a proud woman and held herself very well. Her walk was more of a strut as she got further into the building and made her way to the bar where she pulled out a stool so that she could sit. The woman wasn't too tall only reaching 5'4". She had to rise up on her tip toes to get upon the stool correctly. As she sat she cross her left leg over her right and took her hat off placing it atop the bar counter. She then ran her fingers through her hair putting it back in place. Her sapphire blue eyes slowly scanned the room to see who all was in. A smile came across her rose red lips as she spun around to face the bar.* "Quite interesting." *She said in a soft tone to herself.*

~And dread the day when dreaming ends.~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:05 am
((Hey guys please rp by yourselfes for now, as soon as this little fight is over I'll rp with you. We have a thing going on here and I really don't want anyone else in it. I thank you for posting though. Shadow, I'm going to delete your sword post, please just rp with Cateyez. Thank you.))  

Alies

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces