Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:27 am
"WHAT! But What Line Of work Can A Cloak Get Into These Days?
The Job Market Is Not Very Welcoming To Enchanted Attire..."
shroud floated over to a coat hanger and hung himself up
(the exquivelent to sitting down)
and pondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:59 pm
(Backtracking a little, sorry for my absence. Real life is a b***h.)
The girl bobbed her head in thanks, and messy blue hair spun, in turn, around her head like a halo. She swung a large, mostly empty pack from her shoulders, placed the larger books inside, and then spun back to the elevator in order to get to the reading room.
Once there, she ventured close to a window, pulled up a chair, and pulled out the books, thumbing through them carefully.
After a small while, her attention began to jump between the enormous windows and the books, of which she was now only skimming between pages. With a sigh, she set them down on the table nearest her, and began to drift about the large room, looking down at the view. Her eye was caught by an area colored with whites and soft, red hues in an area so vast that she assumed it to be pale sand, but at closer inspection ended up being cream and strawberries. Areas that appeared to be dull, dark mountains of rock were actually large hills of Devil's Foodcake, and other such areas turned into other such oddities. Trivigenji never had any place like that.
I think I'll have a look-see, she thought, ultimately confused at this intensely strange place. After all, I've been meaning to make the rounds of this city, anyway, and with as much ice cream as there is there, it's bound to be cool.
With that, the books were replaced into the bag, and after a brief interval down the elevator, she started toward the acolyte at the counter who had helped her before.
"Is it alright if I check these out?"  

Cocoon Master

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:54 pm
shroud sighed floating from his hanger to the counter "Let Me See Those."
he took the books and stamped them and wrote down who they were checked out to
"Return The Bloody Things In A Months Time Or Face The Wrath Of Overdue Charges"
with that said he floated back to his hanger trying to decide what to do with his life now  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:00 pm
"Well you could always try over at that Doublass Academy. I've heard they are looking for teachers, and they already have a hat and toupee on staff as magic teachers." Starjian said replacing some books on a nearby shelf.  

Starjian Orion

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:25 am
shroud considered it "Yes, Perhaps All I Need Is To Get A Fresh Start, Teach Some Magical Knowledge And Come Back Demanding My Job Back."
shroud brightened up and started out the door and paused
"Wait. Why Are You Being So Helpful?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:48 pm
Thomas steped in, and once out of direct lights, let go of his unbrela, letting it disintigrate into shadows which dampened all the lights of the room, casting him in a sort of reverse spotlight. He walked up towards the desk, and smiled slightly. However, he turned sharply and began to walk towards the stairs. He turned, after just setting his foot on the first step.

"What floor would I find the information on the Kaibina attack on?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:06 pm
"I'm just trying to help, you just lost your job after all." replied Starjian. Starjian looked up at Thomas when he asked his question. "I will retrieve all I can for you, I will be just a minute..." He quietly slid up the stairs calling the knowledge of the librarians to him so he could easily find the books needed. A very short time later he came back with three books. One ,a children's book , was titled ' Kabina's Mothers'. The second book was titled 'Battle in the skies'. The last book was a near encyclopedia with the simple title 'Kabina'. "One of these might be what you are looking for."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:34 pm
"There Arn't Any Living Shoes Or Manaquin Heads Involed Are there?"  

Blight_of_Luca

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:30 pm
"No I don't think so... Just teaching and learning... m,ore teaching than learning mind you. I've also heard they have a good retirement plan." Starjian said to Shroud as he began sifting through some books.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:31 pm
Thomas took the books, and looked over at them. "The attack was fairly recent, but these might have something..."

he decided that after he read them for a while, he'd snoop around to see what he could turn up himself.

He went up to the reading room, and hid himself in a dark corner.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:39 am
"I'll Try It, Can You Give Me Directions?" the shroud asks as it begins packing spools of string and an Encyclopedia Summonantica  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:50 pm
"It's twenty blocks south and three blocks west of here. Look for the floating sign saying Doublass."  

Starjian Orion

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:19 pm
shrowd bowed "It Was Nice Knowing You Odd One If Im Successful I Will See You Again Before Long" he then departed for the school

(to doublass university)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:53 am
Just arriving from Blue Rose Lane an energetic boy stood at the doorway of the library, taking a deep breath he opened the doors and went from excited to sophisticated in a second. Upon Entering he looked around and saw what he expected...a library lobby.
He walked around and looked for some form of assitance and so walking to the front desk he simply asked "Can you help me find a book?" His question was some what obvious and a little stupid, He was in a library and a library was meant to have books. But alas he being new simply acted..."new".

Midnight Ethereal

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:44 pm
Starjian appeared behind the boy, "How my I help you?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games