Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:18 pm
Otomiya Haine
Holy Sinckel Frits!

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:01 pm
Otomiya Haine
I so hate real shizu too!
I read the summeries a while back and today decided to look at the actual manga. Even though I can't read kanji for beans.
So I downloaded the 16ht chapter because thats what im currently on.
And the last page i almoust stabed the real shizu! *^^;*
There friging like making out and the fake friging sees them *i think he dose*
ARG!!!
DIE DIE DIE!!!! *stabs him*
How can haine be so blined!! scream
*Note*
If they -beep- I will personaly go and kill real one especial if fak shizu saw them

I didn't think the did -beep- until you guys mentioned it...I didn't think they would go that far? Or would they? Now I'm all distressed sweatdrop I am way too naive...it is very possible they did -beep- the way they were drawn...yea I don't know, they better make it clear though.
Oh, I don't think that Fake Shi-zun saw them I think he is somewhere else being sad...not being sad watching them. (I think if he saw he would reveal the secret...or I hope otherwise then I don't like him much better then the other Shizumasa...)  

onigiri_riceball

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:35 pm
onigiri_riceball
I didn't think the did -beep- until you guys mentioned it...I didn't think they would go that far? Or would they? Now I'm all distressed sweatdrop I am way too naive...it is very possible they did -beep- the way they were drawn...yea I don't know, they better make it clear though.
Oh, I don't think that Fake Shi-zun saw them I think he is somewhere else being sad...not being sad watching them. (I think if he saw he would reveal the secret...or I hope otherwise then I don't like him much better then the other Shizumasa...)

I haven't read the chapter, and the only picture I've seen of that part is the one Kaze posted in the summary... but I think that they probably didn't have sex. SDC is published in a magazine targeted at younger girls, so even implying that they had sex is a little inappropriate. sweatdrop I think he probably just kissed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:12 pm
True true. But wasn't kkj pblished in Ribon? And in like the last chapter they did it, >.<  

Ren_ai_Rei

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:20 pm
Haha, well -beep- means many things to me. Such as: Sex, Kiss, Hug, Make out, etc...

I really really really hate those words so I say -beep- to replace them. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:28 pm
Oh I see Skymeri-san but what a lot of people
*inculding me* I think you thought as in sex XD
It kinda looks like it. sweatdrop
Though if its just a kiss i don't mind.
*crosses her fingers in hope its just a kiss*

Ren_ai_Rei

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:13 pm
I don't think they..did that. That's a little extreme, I think. ^^'  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:21 pm
I donno, but to myself, Im sure it was only a kiss. I mean...they are at like...the park...and...its IN school campus...yeah...that would be awkward to do *beep* yeah. itll be scary...  

akeikas
Captain

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:44 pm
Good point.
I hope fake shizun jumps into the sene It'll be quit funny XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:01 pm
Ohh. I wasn't sure what you meant by *beep* so I just assumed. sweatdrop  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:32 pm
I agree with Kaze. Besides, sex is usually reserved for the end of the manga (yes, I actually said the word, lol...).

As to Shi-zun comming in... I'd think that be kinda sad actually. Well, for him at least to see Haine kissing the real one...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:09 pm
MemoryDragon
I agree with Kaze. Besides, sex is usually reserved for the end of the manga (yes, I actually said the word, lol...).

Yeah... cause a lot of times the main character has grown up quite a bit by the end of the series.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

onigiri_riceball

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:59 am
MemoryDragon

As to Shi-zun comming in... I'd think that be kinda sad actually. Well, for him at least to see Haine kissing the real one...

I am glad you said the actual word is less confusing and that way I don't jump to conclusions blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:38 pm
onigiri_riceball
I am glad you said the actual word is less confusing and that way I don't jump to conclusions blaugh

I live to serve and serve to live. wink  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:32 pm
yes...doing that in school campus will be rather...weird..... sweatdrop but anyway, i hope fake shi-zun confesses to haine soon! and it better be fakexhaine! real can like....ARGGG scream xd  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff